Ywn be this comfy

>ywn be this comfy

This nigga is faabbbbbbuuuulous

I JUST WANT SILK ROBES AND A TURBAN AND A HAREM OF ANDROGYNOUS BOYS

Imperial Russia was rather comfy if you didn't fuck with the Tsar. It was still less comfy than rural America though.

What more is there to reach for once you have this level of style and comfort?

Bump for bokhara

Why does he look so sad?

i think he just got dethroned

>those shoes

They don't look comfy at all, for a man of his build they look really tight

Why do you think he's sitting?

the curse of the fat-man: constipation

just look at tha face

pure ignorance

>DJ Khalid

>when your entire culture is just a mix between far eastern cultures

For some reason I've always considered late 1800s imperial Russia to be the comfiest time ever (if of course you weren't a serf)

AND ANOTHER ONE

B means Bukhara

Nothing is historically comfier than being an upper class British or Frenchman during the late 19th century

Photos still took several minutes to "take". You had to hold whatever pose/face for a while, so faces were often just left neutral. People didn't think about it, as cameras were completely new. Smiling for cameras was not invented for a few decades yet.

How many marathons do you think he runs per day?

Objectively, no.

>Photos still took several minutes to "take".

A complete myth. Exposure time would have been 10secs or so at max. Although that guy had to stand still for three exposures.

The dour expression in most old photos has more to do with norms of that time. Having a portrait taken was like having a portrait painted, for many it might be the only image of themselves passed on to their descendants, and thus the serious expression.

He just got out of an art gallery where orientalist painters were depicting his fabulous clothing in a very problematic and unrealistic way.