Oh how quickly you all forget

Oh how quickly you all forget.

Chainlink is a coordinated marketing attempt by a group.

Remember the FUD barrage and how the price was kept low because of it?

Now we are experiencing a FOMO barrage and look at the price.

How can anyone say it is not a coordinated attempt to steal money from idiots? The only people that deny it are the shills themselves. The evidence is there. We saw it. Do not lose your money.

The same thing happened with DNT. From 10 million to 100 million and now where is it? Nobody talks about it.

Smart anons will ride the marketing wave and sell near the peak. The idiots that buy the "long term hdol" message will be pink wojaking in a few days.

I find it inspirational how organized the shills and FUD have been.

Where else have they been spreading it?

Slowly seeping to reddit. At first reddit called them out for it but they are slowly infiltrating.

biz right now

How about not be a tard, see thru the BS, then proceed to play the game. Plenty of money to be made

I joined the fudding for fun.

Why do people assume that pointing out the tricks means I don't directly exploit them? Such a retarded knee jerk response

My pink wojacking days are over. I know how these ICOs operate now. Already sold ATH. Thanks OP

What you're saying makes sense, but them again it seems like they're going to be offering an incredibly useful service.

It could be good but don't let the marketing campaign distort your expectations. People expecting it to be a billion dollar coin are foolish (as an extreme example).

>muh conspiracy
Guys, chainlink is actually a really big deal. It will pump many more times until it's in the billions of market cap.

The FUD in the beginning was for shits and giggles and to get the post ICO price down for those who missed it. Everyone has had time to buy now. When people were shilling ETH in the beginning it was because they were fucking excited about the future. They got in early and knew where it could go. We are doing it again. Veeky Forums is ground floor.

In that case I'll probably just hodl instead of trying to ride anything because I only have 80 bucks in it anyway.

yes yes this is like the new eth. heard that tag line a million times now for heaps of other shitcoins. you have been manipulated or you're a shill. get woke

>were fucking excited about the future.
also this has to be 1 or 2 people. i've heard this exact line from heaps of 'other posters'. fucking lol you guys are good

Screencapped to laugh at you in a month

The is going o be ans

I screencapped it too dont worry

>a platform running on 'muh china' memes vs an application that vitalik himself said is overvalued

Hmmm

You guys must be FUDding to accumulate more or you are really this dense. When LINK presents at SIBOS in front of 7k bankers some of whom will invest, when Swift launches their oracle connecting the financial industry to the blockchain, when node operators are getting ranked based on the amount of LINK they hold, what do you think is going to happen to the price?

Swift is going to destroy Ripple and Swift has chosen ChainLink to help them do it.

The memes infect you so well that you're now spouting half truths like a good little drone. Screencap my OP and ill see you after the conference

>how shit this must mean the sibos demo is using chain link
its using a uncirculated token jesus some people are dumb

I try helping them but look at the responses I get. I can't tell if they are legitimately retarded or shills. It's too tiring.

Seriously why the fuck are you guys arguing against? Chainlink has one of the biggest names behind it, an actual working product and is working with SWIFT? How many coins have that? You can spit on OMG you can spit on BANCOR, hell you can even spit on BITCOIN if you want to say its slow and fees are too high. But how can you spit on something that has an actual team and product?

DNT was garbage that still doesn't do anything. Fuck it. I'm not even going to bother responding to this stupid shit anymore.

I sincerely hope you are the same dumb nigger that keeps making posts about the circulating supply, because there is no hope for this board if there are more than one of you that can't understand this simple shit.

A last thing and I want you guys to READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MINUTE. Have you noticed how the majority of projects do an ICO and put a nice roadmap and start working on the product ( OMG, KYBER) without any guarantee that it will work? They give you an attractive 3-5 years roadmap with a few short term events and you get all excited.

Now i want you to make your research on chainlink and notice that Sergey has been in the crypto/tech industry for a loooong time and worked on other projects. But the big difference here is that Sergey and his team spent YEARS, YEARS working on the product before even doing an ICO. If this doesn't give you a clue about how serious this is I don't know. Think about it, its like Coca Cola already being a leader in its industry but doing its IPO at a ridiculously low price.

I want you all to make it, do your research and never invest more than you can afford.

So the fuck what stop bitching u faggot nigger.

You actually think lambos are that easy? You have to earn it u faggot bitch.

Serious question - while he's clearly a clever chap and can code and stuff, he's never been near a business school and therefore wouldnt know how to value an asset.

Which is exactly what hes saying in that tweet. How is that tweet any indication of the value of Link other than to say oracles are a good thing?

10/10 fud would read again

You too smart and too cleaver for Veeky Forums

Please let the dumb-money fill the smarter bag.

You are so fucking stupid OP

I know most of the guys with top 100 wallets

there is no coordinated whale manipulation with LINK. The VC's who invested aren't even trading. The whales are holding because they know where this coin is going.

I am collecting screenshots of LINK FUD. Same as I did when Walton was $1 dollar. I will have fun with this one.

Vitalik thinks ETH is overvalued. I don't think I'll be taking a developers advice on what investment s to make

OP is an autistic fuck who can't separate actual solid projects which will be massive players in 10 years from memecoins which are literal pyramid schemes.

Veeky Forums FUD never worked.

Price dropped earlier due to Vitalik tweet.

Natural selection at work.