Sold ath. Enjoy your heavy bags LINKies

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, BYE, ENJOY BEING POOR!

Party over?

I know it's a good idea to take profits, but you sold too early. This was just the taxi onto the runway
If you don't jump back in, your going to miss out on some serious action. Good luck

I SOLD ATH AS WELL

>people thinking they are smart for selling LINK this early

>he fell for biz's regular shitcoin hyping

linklets deserve everything the get

I WILL BUY BACK IN DUMB DUMB

HHAHAHAHAHA
holy fuck you have some weak ass hands
Low market cap + barely a pump and you dump
You will never make it

All these screenshots are going to make for a lovely thread on pink wojac link day.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Heavy bags... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" disgusted tom cruise, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about heavy bags. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cruisefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "heavy bags..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

If you bought near ATH and you're reading this, it's too late to sell. Just close your Binance/EtherDysfunction tabs and HODL until at least early October. If you really, really, really need to sell, at least hold most of it. I guarantee you if you hold, until at least October, you'll more than double your gains even if you bought near ATH.

Once October hits, should I sell or hold out for longer?

Damn.

So guessing you got in at ath? Or perhaps you are a sheep that fell for yet another obvious bs bizz scam? Sorry. But you shouldn't let yourself fall for the obvious propaganda. You know what i did? Didn't buy link. You know what i did instead? The usual, Day traded. You know how much more money i made? More than i would have sitting on some shit coin.

>HHAHAHAHAHA
You wont make it either

Meanwhile you guys hate on Factom. Ho the headaches and regrets.

Maybe you deserve it /bix/ pleb :) Shilllllllllllllllllll

So mr bullshit. Give me some facts: what positions did you buy, entry prices and volumes. Lets see timestamps. And then we can judge your gains. Meanwhile i increased portfolio 40% on comfy link.

ahahahahahahahaha
>thinks i have something to prove
Enjoy your link. I will never touch it. I never day trade a biz shill coin, it's just asking to get dumped on. I'll stick with my cool 3-5% per trade 10-20% a day. Gl with that friend.

op btfo desu