Any Veeky Forums related waifus like Cleopatra?

any Veeky Forums related waifus like Cleopatra?

Helen of troy canon hottest
anne boleyn canon wannabe tryhard church girl whose emo af
joan of arc has a dick

Tomyris

Flo-chan.

>qt Le Brun will never analyze every inch of your hard cock and meticulously try to recreate it on her canvas.
>she will never give you cute disapproving looks when you start getting soft
>she will never beg you to keep it hard so she can continue her painting

why even live?

Artemisia of Caria is the ultimate Veeky Forums yandere. Everybody remembers her for being an evil mercenary in Xerxes' fleet, but forgets how things turned out for her in the end.

>falls in love with an emissary to her royal court
>the dude spurns her advances so she cuts out his eyes and then kills herself by jumping off a cliff

seems hot as fuck honestly

assuming all people back then weren't butt ugly. Why is it that in all paintings of people from back in the day they look inbred and disgusting? Nevermind this guy, because I know he actually was.

Most paintings were of nobles, nobles were not especially attractive.
That's also mostly from there that the "FAT WOMEN WERE CONSIDERED ATTRACTIVE IN THE PAST!" meme comes from, a lot of nobles happened to be fat.

any notable paintings of normal people you can think of?

Aspasia philosopher-tier hottie

People are hot and fit af in paintings and other depictiond that exist from the ancient world. Things went downhill after Classical times.

Zenobia

tpbp

i would literally drink her piss

bloody Catholics

>you will never be Jeanne's emergency battlefield portapotty

Yes

>sir, p-please don’t do this to me

>Jeanne will never politely ask you to kneel down under her while she squats down and forcefully pees through her panties onto your face right before joining the rest of the men for battle

Never forget