Ark to decrease to around 45k sats around the end of october

Ark to decrease to around 45k sats around the end of october.

Good, I'll be able to buy a lot more

Delusional arkies getting btfo

Chart lines have to be drawn on a logarithmic chart...

jeesh

My fiat is ready

buy now?

If the fib chart and log chart are right.. it should be a buy

You can't even read your own meme lines.

I'd say no, I think it'll decrease even more

Also it's dropping on almost no volume compared to the rise before...

Just a little volume could make it jump.
Anyway ARk is a very long term hold for me

Brainlet here. Looks like you're saying when it touches the red line, the rocket is launched, correct?

Stochastics are very nice in crypto.. You can just buy below 40 and sell above 40.. over and over if you are a swing trader.

Im a hodlr

Reminder that anyone who didn't sell at ath is retarded. Think about it for a moment. Why the fuck would you hold onto a coin while it looses value when you could have just sold it and purchased back in at the bottom? Has biz gone from an average IQ of 120 to that of 90?
>he fell for the hold meme

Great, I need to increase my stack.

Implying you can just predict what the ath will be. It was literally shooting up for like a week straight.

Look at that chart. You had plenty of time even if it started dipping after ath. You.got.greedy and now your fucked. Take your profit and be happy with your gains. Then look for another opportunity.

I'm gonna say ARK turns right about here.. Downside maybe 5 cents.. Unless the whole market takes a shit and then..well can't control governments. but based on normal human behavior. We are AT or near the bottom IMO

Why ?
At 50% FIB retracement
At an EXTREME oversold level on Stochastics on LOW LOW volume.
At the mid point of trend lines on a log chart.

I'm a buyer right around here with a 20% stop loss.
8-10% dividends

$2.72 at my call

You got it