Should i buy gold or silver?

Should i buy gold or silver?

neither, its goin down some more for awhile

Doesnt matter? My opinion is more like you need to have it when the price is fucking high.. not?

Yes

Fiat currency is mathematically unsustainable. It takes 5 minutes to figure out why

If you have the storage room, silver, because if the economy really does take a dump, silver has more upside than gold. But silver is bulky, and may be impractical for you to store. Then go with gold.

Ok and silver or gold? What would you prefere?

I have more than 20kg in silver already.. therefore space isnt a problem.. its more bc of tax..

silver for inevitable but slow upside, gold to store value

silver will have higher demand and run out faster

Ok.. i would like to spend like 5k again in silver and gold.. all in gold? All in silver? Mix?

silver will profit more

gold will just kinda sit there like molasses
both are fine. personally i would get

silver if you're a poorfag

Ok but i never bought coins.. isnt worth it right?

Yes, but not yet.

friendly reminder that the force of the united states military has more objective value than shiny rocks.

friendly reminder that going to war with every country that drops the dollar is also unsustainable

wheres the money for those soldiers going to come from?

Ok don't buy silver.. nothing to do with it's intrinsic value but it's heavy as fuck to move.
I had 4 Green treasury boxes.. Really wish I had had gold..

buy gold.. dont worry about the price and it's easy to move.

One oz of Gold bought a nice suit in 1890,1930,2015,2017

Thx dude. No trolling. LY.

If you buy gold, buy REAL coins.

Canadian Maples are great because they will be real and are cheap compared to say the same 10z American Eagle. Don't buy Rands. At one time that's what everyone bought but there are so many fakes out there.

buy from a real dealer. you will always get the spot value of gold on the spot in cash if you have Canadian Maples or American Eagles.

Don't buy 1oz Gold bars, because you will never get spot price for them. Everyone will argue price with you.

Some last opinions my friends?

Im from fucking switzerland, no problem to buy/sell gold. We have it like on the trees.. if you have money..

Ah then there ya go. Buy a Swiss Denominated Coin or a British Sovereign. if you don't plan on leaving Switzerland I am sure a reputable 1 oz bar from a Swiss firm will do and might be a tad cheaper. Most people LIKE coins... eay to sell anywhere for cash.

Last bump

i bought around 150 silver coins myself, gold is just too expensive and you're less likely to use it due to that alone.
but it depends on why you're buying it in the first place, is it just to save your assets or are you a paranoid conspircy /x/ /pol/ hybrid.
if the latter go silver.

t. silvermarine

But tax its fucked up not? On gold no tax / on silver y. Therefore allready loosing bc of tax?

Bump

>taxes

filthy thieves mane i don't pay no taxes

Yea but when u buy it in an official store you would pay like 500 for silver ( example ) and when you sell it you get like just the silver price without tax.. and 500 was tax included..

Last bump.

America does not rely on other countries for necessities.
the dollar won't stop being valuable until the united states is invaded and its military destroyed.