That photo is doctored

Stalin is sexy

Amerilards...

He is Georgian the same as Erdogan
Make that as you will

sl*v(e)s are not white

Erdogan is Turkish

Whiter than Western Europeans.
Stalin was Georgian. He looked as white as Hitler :^)

As Turkish as Stalin is Russian

No
The man we know as Josef Stalin is actually a Liberian warlord called Joseph Stansford-Lee.White AmeriKKKans have whitewashed history to hide the fact that a black man has threatened the USA as well as defeated the nazis.

DAMN, this is what Stalin looked like before the 'stache??

No Stalin was a black man

Stalin never identified himself other than communist or Asiatic. He didn't give a shit about muh wh*Te race

Whats this haircut called?

The Pompadomor

He was like 19 there

Erdogan is a crypto jew from Tbilisi

[citation needed]

He is literally Caucasian, as in from the Caucasus. I hope that answers your question. They would be considered white in American. If you are judging the super racist Anglo scale, all the Eurasian countires have people that are a mix of white/mongol/arab. They mostly look white with semetic features. Russians often make fun of caucasians for "being dark," its like Russia's mexico. But in reality they are pretty white in the grand scheme of things.

That's Sergio Ramos.

The Communist leadership were all Jewish.

your mom is jewish

underrated

It's not doctored. It's just not him. This is an actor that portrayed him in a commieshit movie. The real Stalin had a crippled arm from a childhood injury and pox scars on his cheeks.

What movie?

Or the name of the actor? Can't find anything.

Stalin was a proud BLACK TURK you wh*te devil.

caucasian are not slavic

cant tell if your trolling or not.

>"You wouldn't believe the things they have said about me. They have said I am Georgian... forgive me for saying this... even much uglier things, they have even called me an Armenian, but I am Turkish." In an account based on registry records, his genealogy was tracked to an ethnic Turkish family.

Cute

dont know about the actor thing, but Stalin was an ugly pockmarked and crippled dwarf

Yes. He's Caucasian. And everyone says Caucasian means white.

This.

If you're not anglo or central chinese, you aren't white. Sorry continentals, sorry japanese, sorry le 53% yanks. Presumably nobody else thought they were white, but if you did then sorry for your disappointment.

>celts with german admixture are white
>celts and germans aren't

It's him you dumb shit.

>central chinese

WE WUZ WHITE

Facial hair really makes a man.

Looks more like a fashionable arab.

Good looking georgians look like fashionable arabs.
Bad looking georgians look like the victims of 20 generation of inbreeding.
Later are a lot easier to find.

Why does he have a pair of IEMs dangling from his shirt collar

Probably a fashion statement of sorts, better quality.

Hes russian.
Whenever someone asks us our ethnicity thats what we say.
Not white not black not asian not chink, Russian.

That's a nationality penisbrain

He was red.

>Hes russian.
he was Georgian and therefore Arab. no wonder Arab is considered white in the US if you cunts tell the difference between an Arab and a European in the 1940s

White? No. Dead? Yes.

You do not understand.
I do not know why you bring the US into the discussion, but it made me laugh when you say Georgians are arabic.
Are you american?

>Both sides insist the other is American
OBSESSED
Can someone who wrong on something ever not be American?

According to /pol/ memes. The Bolsheviks were a multiethnic bunch.