WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS SHITCOIN BIZ

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS SHITCOIN BIZ

40% up, great tech and all you fuckers talk about is that link cuck meme thats never gonna beat Ripple.

im going all in on this shit

>great tech

explain

these scumbags are next on the sec hitlist

wow I only put 1 eth in this shit and forgot about it I have 5700 of these fucks nice thanks OP

wait I did the math its at ICO price right now WTF I don't even think I broke even

yeah i wondered about that too, apparently some dude scammed over 500k+ SUBs with that fake myEtherWallet phishing shit and was selling really cheap.

wow thats insane I can't believe people fall for that shit

substratum is 100% utterly fake shit
their "screenshots of their running app" were exposed as screenshot of some mac app with their name photoshopped over it
there is zero product or code
their token is literally copy pasted from ethereum erc20 example
they cant even figure out how to do a ethereum crowdfund smart contract and instead its some guy manually sending people tokens based on a form on their wordpress site (i put in a random eth address and said i invested and they gave me tokens lmao)

>wanting to sell now

they're beta testing in december, price should fucking skyrocket then. what is it with faggots and their weak hands?

do you not understand what UI placeholder is? its literally in alpha, have you never developed or coded anything that needed an interface in your life?

spread FUD all you want, ill keep buying cheap

t. bagholder

sorry for your loss

Token burn october 4th

>buying literal vaporware

>experienced developers that worked with big brand names
>constant updates on youtube, twitter and slack
>took the money and didn't run
>get called vaporware

ooookay then... are your MAID bags heavy? or did you fuckers buy SHIFT? or was it Internxt? kek

>bought phony vaporware ico
>create shill thread to offload bags

not gonna work, accept your -50% from ico price before it drops further and move on

>offloading

nigger, im hodling this till it hits 10bucks at least. have fun with your shit MAID bags tho

>vaporware ethereum scam token is going to be the #3 marketcap

>40% up, great tech and all you fuckers talk about is that link cuck meme
God, you're stupid.

17k volume
Coffee cash

Better get on the Ripple Rocket. Its about to fire main engines.