1999: IF YOU BUY BEANIE BABIES YOU'LL BE FUCKING MILLIONAIRE BY 2001

1999: IF YOU BUY BEANIE BABIES YOU'LL BE FUCKING MILLIONAIRE BY 2001

2000: IF YOU DON'T BUY TECH STOCK THEN YOU'RE BASICALLY A FUCKING IDIOT

2007: ARE YOU WORKING AT MCODNALDS? DO YOU HAVE A FETISH FOR BEING A WAGE KEK? BUY PROPERTY AND FLIP IT FOR 2X IN TWO YEARS

2017: IF YOU DONT BUY LINK YOU SHOULD JUST EUTHENIZE YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1XxO7haiok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2018: He didn't buy LINK

>2000: IF YOU DON'T BUY TECH STOCK THEN YOU'RE BASICALLY A FUCKING IDIOT
if you bought and held (instead of panicking like a fucking moron) you'd be doing really well right now

>tfw still holding all 5000 shares of AMZN
Never selling.

Unless it was one of the hundreds of companies that went bankrupt

lmao if you bought what? Amazon? Google? Microsoft? Which were all companies nobody was buying. 'OH FUCK GUYS AOL BUY THIS SHIT BEFORE IT TAKES OVER THE WORLD', 'YAHOO WILL BE 10X B4 2001'. Sorry kid, 9 out of 10 tech stocks died and never came back. If you bought google among other stocks, you would have maybe broken even. If you bought just Google and Amazon and Microsoft then you'd actually be fucking smart and not buying every shill that comes across Veeky Forums

why hold

it cant go up much from here. cash out for the next moon mission

2017 If youre not following the hottest youtuber around you should have dicks stuffed in your stockings for christmas!
youtu.be/M1XxO7haiok
Link to obviously the hottest channel.

Why? That shit doesn't even pay dividends.

Except literally nobody says anything about crypto in real life and it's only currently know to nerds who spend more than 3 hours a day online that doesn't include Facebook and Youtube.

Literally the only people who know anything about crypto in real life are ones I shilled. Even really savy people barely know what Bitcoin is besides internet monopoly money that is getting extremely valuable.

They just bought Whole Foods dude.

But I agree here.

Yeah no kidding. Some guy on Veeky Forums introduced me to it, told me to buy Ripple. I went for it and now I've made about 3x my initial $270. In a week. Lucky I guess.

>walking outside yesterday
>run into random mailman
>it's raining and he tells me he hates is job and can't wait until NEO is $1,000 so he can retire and live off his GAS dividends

>speeding to get to work
>police pulls me over
>$200 ticket
>cop gives me his monero address and says he will let me off the hook for .5 XMR

>go out for drinks later that night
>tip the bartender 50% cause she was hot and flirty with me
>she starts crying and says thank you she can finally buy some ETH to participate in the Chain Link ICO

And this was just yesterday. Can't wait until this fucking bubble pops.

On a more general note: keep this in mind when your coworkers are hailing crypto as the answer to all of lifes problems

Some Trump loving youtube channel posted about cryptocurrency a few months ago. Everyone thinks they're super fucking undergound cause they buy crypto and their grandma or lib arts tinder date doesn't know what it is. 160 billion market cap and every journalist and young professional wants to buy now. Definitely not underground, that's what Veeky Forums tells itself to feel smart.

Keep going user.

fake and gay

Uh, because if it is a fucking Trump youtube channel it is probably heavily involved in the donald and /pol/, where crypto is shilled heavily? Not to mention the aspects of crypto appeal heavily to Trump supporters? You do realize the U.S. alone is running a 22 trillion dollar deficit and a worldwide market cap of 160 billion is piss in a stream?

Literally everything you said is fucking retarded, you're probably a dumb no coiner doing the exact same thing you accused Veeky Forums of, telling yourself it's a peak bubble to make yourself feel smart while you stand on the sidelines and we all get rich.

Yeah yeah, we get it. You can be a pos white racist asshole online, but you'd never say that shit in real life to a PoC. Moronic cave crakkker.

What the fuck are you even talking about you dumb nigger? Leave it to nonwhites to take something completely unrelated and turn it into a race war because they are too dumb to do anything else.

>tfw whites and east aryans will own 99% of crypto and finally have the means to finish what Hilter started

The future isn't looking bright for you buddy. ;_;

didn't whole foods just have a data breach? like within 24 hrs? I heard they're leading in the AI field. def would hold for couple more years.

You child molesting snow bunnies think you the shit.

How you like it when I gone beat you the fuck up. Bitch. You so tough. You not gone be tough when I shut your shit up. Just try me. Just try come at me and I gone fuck you up. You gonna get fucked up. KKK no more. You done now and you gonna be afraid. I promise your white ass.

Sorry frand. I was talking about Trump channel because it was completely unrelated to crypto. Didn't mean to trigger a Trump snowflake. Anyway, I've been buying since 2014. I've seen Golem, Steem, fucking Vertcoin all pump with retards thinking they'll get rich quick. When someone tells them what's going on they say you're a fucking idiot trying to steal their gains.

>things that never happened

>walking around grocery store
>husband pulls out starcuck coffee off shelf
>wife says they have to get Maxwell house brand because TNT dropped 15%
the bubble is real

Nigger

calm down jamal

Drink a grape soda and chill out to some kevin gates
100 gang

>day of the rope fuckin when

Tfw I have 5 "3000" dollar beanie babies.

Think anybody would pay more than 40 bucks for them?

Think I paid more than 5 bucks and some storage space?

i had to reread like 10 times to figure out that was bullshit
you guys are quick on the uptake, how i can i smart like you?

I'll take 100k