About to buy 150k LINK

About to buy 150k LINK.

I will however give 1 ETH to a Veeky Forumsraeli that can shill me the best on why their choice of Taylor Swift song is the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE
youtu.be/M1XxO7haiok
etherscan.io/tx/0x58f447a6b9659e8411d12a902ab0acf16ace63de1d5a9b76a3c075f69d356eec
youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love all her songs, because hail satan

Cause when you post pink wojacks you can say you knew that coin was ahh uhh trouble trouble trouble
0x245F3a67728a363b6103dC450Fc68906F1530247

The song about shit and stuff iykwim

>1989
>talks about being a slut
>literally shakes it off

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Sparks Fly makes me feel like there is still hope for me to find love and happiness.

Dear Taylor Swift, If you want the same necklace back I will make the same one we will make a copy of the necklace that you got as a gift for me while back a few months ago in Harbour City,California near Burger King and Star Bucks as a gift I made a scavenger Hunt map for you to come and find me so we can make copies of the necklace and we can call it the secret necklace by Taylor Swift and the good sisters Julene also Jeanette Good well Taylor, I will make a copy of the necklace at a necklace shop if we go to the mall together or a necklace shop together. I keep the original you have the copy. and I will make you more copies of that necklace. So you don't lose the other copies of those copies. Don't make a dislike song about me for this one don't be mad at me over the necklace who would you rather have your man back? That gave you the original necklace would you rather have him back to win him back? or the necklace? or both? or just make copies of the necklace and make it out of the original plat form It's made out of? or all the above but I'm still keeping the original because it means a lot to me Taylor I want you to know that. I like you and your music and your a true friend. Taylor Swift,I want you to decided. for yourself. love Julene xoxo

Look What You Made Me Do
Reason - Catchy

Because her pussy smells like cotton candy

Just buy your link, and hodl with iron hands, cause the haters gonna hate hate hate hate, and you just gotta shake shake shake shake, shake it off!

love that song, make a life for yourself, dont make it in the image of what you think others want you to be.

Complete rip off of ‘I’m too sexy for my shirt’

You guys are terrible shills

Best Taylor Swift song is "Out of the Woods" because that's what I fucked my gf to in prom night, I don't even listen to Tay

Mine was closest to the truth at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE

FOR ALL US NEETS WHO WERE BULLIED IN SCHOOL :'(

0x302e4a007a3748642ff817a83744d6c23dcbb6e7

here OP
you can deliver only .5 if you don't have the money

0x0a8e47af8f15b13d3e9c1e34b302e417e9d10c20

Your shill was terrible

You win cause I was just listening to it but I wasn't bullied.

youtu.be/M1XxO7haiok
Obvious is obvious dont even want your eth...

etherscan.io/tx/0x58f447a6b9659e8411d12a902ab0acf16ace63de1d5a9b76a3c075f69d356eec

Enjoy senpai

I only listen to Nickelback: 0x1eae84feda1a7b628bd1acb93e75f4f0b0c95b22

Woops meant it for this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ

LINK said let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city
WITH MY NEW LAMBORGHINI

0x1f66873789d01c49455c4e91c8658cfd65e7baba

Last Kiss is far and away the best song Taylor's ever recorded. Taylor has always been catchy and does a great job making you visualize the words she's saying in your mind. She makes her lyrics specific enough to elicit specific strong memories but broad enough that you can mold her words to fit your own situation.
This is where Last Kiss comes in. It's a haunting 6 minute track which is one of the longest songs she's ever recorded. You can hear the regret and pain in her voice. She sits there reminiscing about all the positive times she had in a relationship and is in disbelief over how it ended. Thinking it had been impossible that your S/O would even consider the idea of leaving you. After all you've been through, all the hard work, it gets thrown away in an instant like it was nothing.
tl;dr when you break up with that one good girl it hits hard. Harder than you would ever believe. Taylor evokes this feeling perfectly in the song.

lol Wildest Dreams is top 3 for me but you were a little late

Wow thank you very much user.

I banged my (now) ex in the back of the building next to the woods, we held prom in a large 'farm house' used to organise events. My spic mate is obsessed with "Taytay" and was the one who asked the DJ to put that song on.

Anyway OP if you want to send something here you go

0x174D2Ab891c2D3056163d28c08C77ee7b7D7255E

Damn it. One day, I'll be in time for random cryptocurrency giveaways on Veeky Forums.

Shake it Off. Its message, although pretty generic, is much better than the muh love and muh xanax bullshit that's all over the radio. I'm sure it saved numerous qt teenage girls from suicide

0xD088c8E2aAaB3D33d93D78D4F43e58f9dd9C9f46

I don't need your ETH anyway, OP. I stalk Taylor in downtown Nashville often. I will make her mine.

Literally haven't been this happy in a long time.
Now I don't have to sell my kidney.

Thanks again.

Grats user, glad you won

Enjoy it, I wouldn't have gotten into crypto if it wasn't for Veeky Forums and now I have a fuckload, might as well share the wealth

share the love

Give me some then boyo, you still have like 9. I put a lot of effort into my post and shill LINK 12 hours a day

0xbecdbe833ef752778429682ea23c6540c10d0806

Obviously shake it off is TAYTAYs song of all time unless you want a deep cut then you must listen to white horse, its the pop song equal to the internet in shear greatness and world changing qualities like racism and stuff

Dear John, was probably one of her more enjoyable songs for me. Light melody and pre kanye west feuding. Anything past 2010 and this song are her crashing and burning because she needs a way to stay relevant.

Also nice to drive through the country while listening.

0x61859C56FDE601Ff6DD2BBF77357c545A3907606

I liked Taylor's early stuff better. It was less pop culture bullshit and more of her own style.
youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

You guys are all retards. Blank Space wins by a mile.

>that music video

i just love her because she is /ourgirl/
>help brah!
0x1562bb56b9a8c91969f4f0907e5a6e8b60873067

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN

a fucking taytay thread on Veeky Forums. I love you guys.