1m+ LINK owners' plans?

Sell a portion or HODL till $2-3?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck owns 1 million LINK. show yourselves with ETH addresses.

there is at least one Veeky Forumsraeli who holds ~473k LINK, he put 150 ETH into one of anime-chans presale links

I personally know of two anons I saw put 600 ETH into presale pool, those are only ones I I know of, I am sure there are more Veeky Forums whales pretending to be cucks for keks.

If it ever reaches past 1 dollar then we go into overdrive with actual concrete good Sibos news, 10% sells at ever dollar level past 2 dollars.

Right I meant to ask sell a portion at $1 or HODL till $2-3+

I own over 1m. So do 5 whales I know. We all plan to hold until $5 and slowly cash out. We are no dumb and we know what this is potentially worth. One guy I know is planning to dump sooner but he knows the drill. If you look at the rich list, some are actually accumulating more, not selling.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

send 500 to poorlinker

0xe352ade15f333f2B9f24C8F29F56816fEdb3DF91

Dump in the middle of the pump and fuck everyone else over.
t. way over 1 million holder

Depends on how fast we break through 1 dollar, if we shoot past it yeah hold, if we play some tug of war, I would sell 10% which if you hold 1MM would cover how much you spend crowdsale/presale.

Never gonna make it.

I hold $1.8M. I missed the pre-sale but I spread FUD on this board like it was monkey AIDS until I could accumulate enough to be satisfied. Slowly dumping it over the course of $2-5.

imagine someone saying this about ETH when it started getting traction

I have 50k so that makes me a manatee in investment lingo I think.

I am considering selling a small portion at $200m market cap but it depends on when that happens.

I want to keep at least 25k with the eventual hope of reaching $1billion market cap.

prove it, shit stain

I will during the dump ass hole =)

So the general feeling here is that Link is gonna get past $1 easy? I keep reading there's gonna be an epic dump soon. What are best guesses on the coin price before the big "correction" occurs?

sent 1 BTC ;)

nobody cares about u dumpin ur 1k LINK, fuck shit

Rather than looking at it in terms of $x per token it makes a lot more sense to look at the market cap. $200 million would put the project in the range of other respected tokens with valid use cases.

Higher than that gets into the theoretical territory where one assumes stuff like taking a significant portion of the existing bank infrastructures share. That would place it anywhere between $500m and $5billion

hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Boy this is going to be fun. I do this just to watch people suffer, Theirs no greater joy in the world than being the sole reason for an entire day of pink wojacs. LET THE FUCKING CHAOS ENSUE MOTHER FUCKERS AHAHA

You must have missed the memo.

This is /our coin/ and Sergey Nazarov is our new money god. /Biz controls well over 10% of the circulating supply and we are holding. This is not a PnD coin, FFS watch listen to our god speak on YouTube and make up your own mind. This is an actual game changer and the first of its kind. Just because you see memes pumping it doesn't mean the underlying tech isn't real.

Cant let this thread die, I want to rub it in everyone's face when i do it :)

>must wait 20 hours to verify identity
JUST

really dude? $5? it'd be a miracle if it even broke 1 dollar but $5? you really think this company will be worth 2 billion? hahaha..

R
I
P
P
L
E

One of you 1mil. + Anons hook a poorfag out. I only was able to buy 500 LINK but I want to join this ride up

0x7e7adf33dbf4fa04b9e46637c9cc344eb546a885

thx for proving you are a poor 15 year old without 1m LINKs

if SIBOS goes great then sure we can compare to cripple, but right now it aint got shit homie

W-why isnt it going down??!!!! WTF

Pls give eth for gas
0x180cB6464d6B16D58c5Bf8577F5ae5f9aD91A7fa

thanks much for the info, much appreciated. Think most will hold until at least Oct. 15?

help me slow down my suicide

lol I would assume a dip on the conference, but anything major gets announced or hinted at, you won't be quick enough to recover before this shit launches.

It's up like >100% in the last 24 hours, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it pull back considerably, but there's still plenty of time for people to hype up in anticipation of Sibos, so I'm just gonna sit on my hands for now. I don't have a specific target, though.

I'd personally sell a small portion, take some comfy profits, but hold the majority and see where this baby goes.

If I was a whale of course

From what we know, it's not going to be any new information, it's just a demo and presentation. But there will definitely be lots of hints at potential partnerships, best case scenario a confirmed partnership with banks right after the conference

A demo and presentation that can be followed up with more news and additional timeline at the end of the demo and presentation which would be the best case scenario.

if we hit $1 im covering my original cost and hodling the rest

hold until a 1B cap you dumb niggers

Absolutely, at 1 dollar, if you sold 10% of a 1MM stack would be 333 ETH, easily covering the original buy.

It is a smart low risk high reward play.

The usual play is to take a nice chunk of profits --- but guys -- I am watching this chart right now and the amount of big buys is crazy (unless binance stacks inidividual orders and combines their values). that means that we are creating tons of bagholders at this price who will stand their ground...we have an awesome floor right here -- why cash out and risk letting it trickle back upward slowly, your scared to get in, then it fucking MOONS before the 16th. Come on. WE ARE LINKERS!