Let's be honest

Let's be honest.

I want to invest in some crypto bussiness that give me yield.

I don't want to just buy random scamcoins and hold and dump for easy gains.

I am sure I am not the only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1XxO7haiok
bitpetite.com/?aff=undftd
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy Omise stock

invest asap into LINK, this is the future my dude.
Thank me in a year at the Lamboland

WTC right now during the dip.

I don't want to buy random scam coins.

I want to put my money into something more traditional, like being usefull to some bussiness.

SIFT

invest in farts

stop telling people about farts you swine

Read WTC's whitepaper and take a look at their team. Do some cursory research into RFID and you'll realize the huge potential.

youtu.be/M1XxO7haiok
Def do not buy EDG now lol!

...Omise is a fucking company with 130+ employees, recently acquired one of the largest payment companies in asia, has a partnership with mcdonalds, the blessing of their government, and a partnership with the thai national bank and a major japanese bank you stupid fuck

Notice how I said buy Omise STOCK

asdfasf

Unfortunately all cryptos are about pump and dump.

MGTI

Bitpetite is a coin tumbler used by thousands of people. They charge a small fee for users to maintain their anonymity on the blockchain. From the simple conservative folk worried about their privacy to the 'undesirables' who use crypto, almost everyone benefits from anonymity.

You make a deposit, and they hold on to your coins, while they make hundreds and thousands of transactions to mask their clients transactions.

In return, they pay you an hourly dividend, totaling roughly 4.5% per day.

So, like me, instead of holding your BTC/ETH/LTC in your wallet and hodling, you can hodl, while making a nice little bit of change on the side.

In just a few days I've made 800 dollars, literally doing nothing, and I don't work for this company, I don't have anything to do with them.

Also, hook a brotha up, use my ref link to get you a little extra on the side: bitpetite.com/?aff=undftd

Look at FUN, ADX, and OMG
these coins all will keep growing and are great mid to long holds.

>potential
>future
>future use
>might be useful
so buy my coin

HempCoin my nigga...

ChainLink is a ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain that will connect outside data to the blockchain. This is known as acting as an oracle.
Smartcontracts are cool and all, but in their currently iteration, are basically limited to funding ICOs (not cool). They are essentially useless. We need oracles to provide real, accurate, decentralized data from outside the blockchain to smartcontracts so they work intelligently. ChainLink does all of this.
ChainLink also won a competitive bidding process last year to win the opportunity to develop a Proof-of-Concept with SWIFT. SWIFT is the largest international banking communications system, with over 11,000 partner banks. When a bank needs to send an international wire they use the SWIFT network to process this. ChainLink is the only blockchain partnered with SWIFT to facilitate this process.
SWIFT hates Ripple for numerous reason, and would love nothing more than to see the useless project turn to dust. ChainLink can essentially make Ripple useless as it will enable financial institutions to still utilize SWIFT and connect to other blockchains via ChainLink. This will enable decentralized, fast, cheap, transfers between financial institutions and blockchain. Literally the future and financial remittance.
ChainLink's current marketcap is only $93m, which is laughably low for a project of this caliber, that already had as working project. How many ICOs have you contributed to in the past 5 months that do not have a working product?
Now for those of you who say, "Marketcap doesn't matter". Fine. The coin is trading at only 27 cents. That's right not $27, but 27 cents. Anyway you slice this valuation (marketcap or current price), it is massively undervalued for a project that has a partnership with the de-facto international financial transfer communication network, has practically no real competitors, has a working product, and has been developing for over 3 years.

It's the definition of a coin you HOLD

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=nMlpTgxKtAY

nice just hnng...NNNGG....*BRRRRAPPPPPPP*

The Proof-of-Concept with SWIFT will be demonstrated in a few weeks at SIBOS, which is one of the largest financial conferences in the world. Numerous bank executives and very influential people will see first hand the future of financial remittances, showcased by ChainLink. This is like getting into ETH at $5, BTC at $80, OMG at $.80. The groundfloor.
You can also run a node, which will essentially create an oracle so that people can use the data you provide for their smartcontracts. There are 350m coins that have been set aside to incentivize node operators, not limitation on the amount you need to stake. Unlike most other coins.