How hard will link tank?

When this fucker's done mooning, can we expect a sharp decline into a parabola then picking up speed again over a few days...

Or will it tank to almost nothing like so many of the shitcoin do, and take fucking ages to recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyZS9zI8q2I
99bitcoins.com/cex-io-review-why-are-reddit-users-complaining-about-this-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will, but not that bad. Everyone wants LINK.

I'm willing to bet there'll be a drop back to $0.22 around the day after tomorrow or sooner, followed by $0.50 around the 6th to 10th before the conference

Hell of a lunar cycle!! Hope you're right bro.

On second thought I really don't see it going back to .22

this is my biggest question lo. I need to dump and buy back

Pretty much this.

Difficult to gauge how hard it'll dump but once those 1M+ whales start, it's down we go

I'm fucking guessing, but it'd follow the paradym set by fucking Antshares--hyped as fuck on the runup, then assumedly droppinglikea bitch when the conference ain't shit

Yeah, it could be anywhere from $0.30 to $0.40, who knows

New to this thing. How exactly do we convert LINK to fiat? Do I have to buy ETH/BTC again then go through coinbase and sell for USD or is there a better way?

nigger, you sell your link for btc or eth then send it back to fagbase to cash out

then Trump wants his cut

then, you're left with small gainz

then, you'll question crypto and possibly your life

Pretty much, or just hold till it gets a USD or USDT pair on bitfinex or something.

oyyyyyy veeeeeyyyyy the gains haven't even started

I'm fine with small gainz. I have no other source of income right now, so no gainz is better than none.

Sold at .43, will buy back tmrw when it's down. If it keeps going up oh well I made my profit. On to the next one

buy link, then convert back to eth, use shapeshift to convert to btc, then use localbitcoin to convert to cash.

Think it'll go much higher tonight?
Been watching the whales put up walls and manip the price all day.

Huge manipulation but the whales have been favoring the support side more IMO

Eh man I hope it tanks so I can buy. I tried to sign up for coinbase but it logged me off for 20 hours because I kept trying to enter "Rd" instead of "Road." Fucking codemonkeys, never again.

anyone else having difficulty with EtherDelta and a super long pending wallet transfer?

Get on CEX.io if you can; had me verified within an hour or two. Slightly more expensive to buy, but you get slightly more when you cash back out to fiat.

if people are still holding onto this, fuckin kek

Hopefully enough that I can sell at the ath and then double up at the bottom.

I have it blocked in ublock and umatrix because they are a javascript coin miner. Are you sure they are legit?

get ready for the dip guys

Sold at 8700 and 9700 satoshis. I don't really understand why its still going up, but I'm comfortable knowing it will dump within the next couple of days at prob around 7000. Cheers

>user wakes up tomorrow
>$2

>sleeping at a critical moment

Yeah, they've actually been pretty good.
Quick transfers, reliable orders etc.

it'll take a nice light dip, it won't crash, LINK reminds me of $10 ETH days this gonna be good

they laughed at me when I said I bought 150k LINK but who's laughing now?

So how to hide moneys from uncle Sam if cuckbase rats us out?

I will have to think about it. I read some plebbit thread where people had two month waiting times. I am still waiting for Kraken, I am fucking desperate.

it will not go back......i cant see this losing strength until 60....at 60 will go back to 45-48 and after that will rocket to 80 to settle there for a few day

I'll save you the bother; Kraken's shit.
-Orders fail constantly
-Doesn't sync properly between the old and new order system
-Logs you out every fucking 2 seconds
-Can't exchange fiat without sending fucking cheques to hong knong or something retarded

Weirdly they verified me almost instantly though.

Interesting looking dildo behind the seat on the left there...

up up up

>CEX

I registered, but I'm not seeing on the site where to put in a generated address that I can send the BTC to?

Figured it out via this video if you anyone runs into the same thing - youtube.com/watch?v=EyZS9zI8q2I

I see.

Mate, I'm about to test run buying on CEX, and I'll let you know how it goes if you stick around a bit.

It appears that LINK is dropping a bit, perhaps there will be a bigger drop?

My guess is it will stay around .38-.42 for a while (i.e. my guess only lasts the next 2 hours!). Could be wrong. Bad thing about CEX now (and I'm in the same boat as you - Coinbase is maxed and waiting on bank confirm), I was signing up for it and then when they asked for my SSN just to use the credit card that sent off some alarms, so I started doing more digging.

99bitcoins.com/cex-io-review-why-are-reddit-users-complaining-about-this-exchange/

Look at the comments - it's rife with pissed off posters saying CEX never transferred to their bank account. They don't mention withdrawing to another exchange, but I don't want to risk it now...

from what i understand, trading on an exchange is a-ok, just not participating in the sales.

>selling all of your LINK

can someone please tell me how to pull this shit out of etherdelta? that site scares the living shit out of me. everytime i try to withdraw from my etherdelta smart contract to my etherdelta wallet it says i dont have enough ETH to cover the gas but im wary of pulling more eth into this shady website. how much eth should i transfer to cover the gas?

the ETH needs to be in your ETH wallet not in the etherdelta wallet

LINK is only 1/10th of the way to the moon

Well, you by law have to provide a SSN in order to use fiat to buy digital currency. Unless you buy P2P.

i used all my ETH to buy LINK lol. are you saying i need to transfer some to my wallet to pull LINK out?