Only put $200 into LINK

>Only put $200 into LINK

>sold an hour before it spiked over 10k sats

Welp, can't win them all anyway, and this isn't going to be sustainable once even one person with a sizable amount tries to profit take...

dont worry it will tank soon enough for you to pick up more

link is a long term HODL so you wouldnt sell now anyway

>put $80 into LINK
>coulda put $800
Im kicking myself realllly hard

>this isn't going to be sustainable once even one person with a sizable amount tries to profit take...
this could be said about literally every coin in existence

I could only put in 40 fucking dodo.....im that fucking poor......

same, only put in 1 ether yesterday and im fucking pissed. I was gonna buy more but then it started mooning. fuck

doubling my money has never been so frustrating

What is the point of putting $80 into something? Are you retarded? My MINIMUM investment in a coin is $10k.

If a coin goes up 100x, you've made 8,000 dollars. Wow, congrats. You could have made 8,000,000 with basically the same risk.

>with basically the same risk
>one has exponentially greater losses and greater gains than the other
???

that feel when I have 400k LINK, its never enough.

I was drunk so I wanted to do half but panicked and put in 100% my binance wallet which was just under 1k.

It's doubled.

Started the week with 300 in walton.

Gee, maybe because they only have $80 to spare and not $10,000 cash just sitting around?

I meant 800,000, same principle though

Then investing isn't really for you

>get rich first, then you can invest!

fuck off, crypto is for everyone

>Then investing isn't really for you
Lol, fuck off retard. Yeah, turning a theoretical $80 in $8,000 sure isn't worth it for someone who is clearly poor.

nothing is for everyone, not water, not even clean air.

DON'T BUY YOUR BEER AND CANDY AND BULLSHIT AND SAVE YOUR MONEY AND INVEST.

That's the mentality that made crypto necessary jew

kill yourself jew

He's larping.

He used all of his brainpower on the larp that he didn't realize the stupidity of the statement.

Btw, was in RISE ICO at fraction of a penny with 150 dollars. Sold at 50 cents this last month.
You can get in the game with 80 dollars and one good play.

Yeah, not buying beer once a month sure is gonna add up into $10k. Oh wait, you're a fucking retard.

I went in with my last 40 and have already doubled :^)
thanks Veeky Forums i love you.

choke on a knife you fucking lowlife jew cunt

i didn't put much either, but i hope it goes within the 5-10 dollar range then i'll sell a bit n buy some other coins with it.

We're all gonna make it, brah.

Just remember to not buy that beer next time so you have 10k to invest.

>mfw

You elitist fag, probably lying anyway.

>MFW poorfag and can only afford 500 LINKS

I mean, by the end of this, $2000 bucks is a fortune for me.

definitely lying

It was an example im sure you spend money on something dip shit

So what are the chances this shit hits $10.00

>muh lying

butt hurt, much? You know what I'm saying is true. Guess we real traders need swarms of peasants to buy our bags.

These people are the elite of the future. No game. No friends.
...Still better than the jews.

Listen faggot, let's say I spend $200 a month on random shit like beer, candy, soda etc. That's $6.6 per day on candy. If I saved that, it would take 50 (fifty) months to get $10,000. That's over 4 years.

350k linkfag here.

Who wants my bags

This is a poor person's mentality

How the fuck do I buy this shitcoin

No, you stupid fuck. This originally started with the retard I'm replying to saying that you shouldn't bother investing $80 if that's all you have because 100x gains would "only" be $8,000. I'm saying that you should invest the small amounts of money you have and probably also focus on getting a higher paying job so you can save/invest more significant amounts of money. Because if you could save $1,000 a month, it's less than a year to save up $10,000.

I just sold 100k, you can buy some of that