Posw 2.0 MOONING

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS TO BUY SOME...

>BUT... You DIDN'T FUCKING LISTEN...
Or did you?

POSW is MOONING, and all you guys had to do was LISTEN to me. Hope some of you at least bought some while it was cheap.

>Muh.. Link
>Muh.. Neo

It's still cheap.. Undervalued.

Want to 10x your money before christmas? This is it. Look at the roadmap again: Posw.io/roadmap

Once ETH goes POS, if 10% of it's users decide to stake on Poswallet, it will bring in 135 MILLIONS PER MONTH. Which will be shared to the holders of POSW.
With 42 million coins in circulation, YOU do the math.

Have a great weekend everyone ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it on bittrex?

LINK brah

YOU WON'T FOOL US AGAIN PAJEET
I STILL HAVE THE RED LOSS UNDER POSW IN MY BLOCKFOLIO

And your know what? SO DID I.... But I was DUMB... JUST like you where, when buying at a pump.
You know what I did? I bought back in EVEN MORE when this shit was at 1500 sats.. (less than 2 week ago)... And I'm in PROFIT now. Huge profit in fact.
Buy low sell HIGH.

See you on the MOON guys. It's still cheap as fuck. We will hit $1 before xmas. Mark my words.

Major announcements come in December. I'm accumulating until then

Same here.. Feel like 100k isn't enough

kys this isn't link

No. It's better than Link ;)

Fuck the whales who told me not to double down at 2k sats after buying high. I'm still red because of you.

Hahahahaha.. ITS STILL GOING UP FAGGOTS!!

5K SATs here we GOOOOO

Still going up.. 5000 satoshis this weekend. Follow the slack and you would have known this.. Get in guys. Still cheap. Well reach $1 in no time!

Posw is up with 55% the last 24 hours...

HOLY SHIT.. ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

Should have bought yesterday.

Kudos OP. I didn't listen x.x

Meanwhile...

>Bought a FUCKLOAD at 2000 sat last week

I'm sorry OP I was just kidding, I did want to buy OP but I had went all in on RDD instead and now I'm stuck bagholding for who knows how long

I luckily sold all my RDD at 35 SATs and put it all into POSW.
There is a HUGE smile on my face right now :D

Well I looks like it's slowly climbing up again, ill be lucky if it reaches 35 again, let alone my buy in of 39.
And after I just doubled everything with START too. I got too excited.

If it makes you feel better.. I bought my RDD at 100 sat.. MONTHS ago.

I usually never sell at a loss. But I got tired of bagholding, and saw an opportunity in POSW to regain some of my losses. Pretty glad I did.

Time to exchange my LINK for POSW. Let's get moving boys!

Time to exchange my LINK for POSW. Let's get moving boys!

Let's GOOOOOO

What are you trying to say with that? Don't get it

Buy walls are nice. Support at 3200 sat..

Sell walls are paper thin..
Sweeet

About to buy another 30k POSW. Won't miss out on this one!!

Where do you think the price will be in a week from now?

last time when this shitcoin pumped, it at least had something to offer, now it is a piece of shit online staking wallet for a shitcoin, which promises everything under the sun, and never delivered anything but a bought ledger support...

Hard to say. Possibly 6k-8k.. Maybe more.

Holding strong here.

Another FOOL who hasn't even READ the whitepaper..

Before you talk trash. Go here you faggot:
Posw.io/roadmap

Your FUD won't work this time around

Or... Read here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

I wonder if the reopening the 1st of October has anything to do with this sudden price spike

It does. After the reopening it will crash back to 2.5k sats. Currently, the good feature of this coin are the masternodes.

so what did they deliver? i see one blogpost on psow.io and thats 11 days old, from - i quote - " the one source for all news and happenings related to the PoSW Coin development and launch." not that much news out there it seems then

are masternodes implemented or another promise?

It is on the works, the real pump is on December.

Dude.. most news are announced in the slack while the devs are busy developing all the new stuff. Feel free to join in and ask questions.
There's a lot of good stuff in the whales group as well .. But I bet you can't afford to access that. (No pun intended actually)

Masternodes are not nearly as ground breaking as Trustless staking though.

True.. this is not even a pump.. just natural growth really.

Keep dreaming dude xD

The price will keep moving upwards as new investors starts to see that the devs are actually SERIOUS.
5k next week.. at least

>just natural growth really.
No, it isn't. It's just the shorters waiting for a whale to eat their bags.

See ya in a week when we sit at 5k haha

ok, i am going to lay out to you what will happen: 1) poswallet.com opens registration again
2) it is an online staking wallet
3) people start to realize that the page is shit
4) price dumps back again

and then a whole new cycle of promises, delays and bs

as long as the coin has no use and no new implementations i dont see why it should grow naturally

dont get fooled by bs fomo

Right... Glad that I know things you don't.. ;)

are you talking about the great news from slack that in december there will be at least an announcement? or that not even a number is set for masternodes, or that there are "burned" coins staking on maitenance? about poswallet2.0 release in july? or do you know the txids from the server breach? i guess you really do know more

Where can you margin trade POSW?

This is an announcement coming within the next 2 weeks. Can't say what it is yet.. I'll be the last guy laughing. That's for sure

There* stupid auto correct

This is all OP too much effort on the shilling I'm out

bought 5000

not a bad bet right now

I bought another 10k.. got in at 3200.. Pretty good.