Sad photos of history

Sad photos of history

That's not Freikorps, these are Wehrmacht soldiers (the one in the front being a 16 yo voluntary) who helped in the recapture of Lauban, Silesia, in february 1945.

well old men and boys anyway.

>Hitler let 16 yo's into the army
The fuck is wrong with krauts

16 is the minimum age for military service even today brainlet

>what are child soldiers?

Civilized countries have a thing where 18 has to stay in peace place. No fight.

things only commies use.
or krauts as you show

when you let all your veterans, and then the rest of your of-age men die, well, that's how it goes

Why not give up?
Oh wait they were Nazis

>According to Article 77.2 of the Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts, adopted in 1977:
>The Parties to the conflict shall take all feasible measures in order that children who have not attained the age of fifteen years do not take a direct part in hostilities and, in particular, they shall refrain from recruiting them into their armed forces. In recruiting among those persons who have attained the age of fifteen years but who have not attained the age of eighteen years, the Parties to the conflict shall endeavour to give priority to those who are oldest
Civilized countries don't have the Red Army kicking the shit out of them either, drastic times call for drastic measures and 16 is perfectly fine military service according to most European countries and the UN. I really don't know why you;re bitching about this when Germany was sending fucking 10 year olds with Panzerfausts in the late war which was just ridiculous

Are you actually stupid?
There were guys as young as 15 in the british ground forces of WW1 and 2.

Yeah, but they illegally signed up.

US didnt want peace before 42.
And when Germany asked for peace even with killing of Hitler but only with continuation with war in the east they said no.
Also Stalin never wanted peace.
But hey just give up senpai

Don't tell me that you don't see a difference between a 15 year old and 18 year old.

My grandfather signed up for WW2 as a 15 year old because his dad (who served in WW1) was the recruiting officer
And you think during an invasion of the British mainland they wouldn't activate the measures to recruit younger guys?

>Germany
>Civilized
Sure thing senpai.

Maybe you misread that post, I never said Germany was civilized

(You)

1) he didn't imply that
2) does your pulse rise when you hear the word Germany?

that fucking THIC ass. god I wish to bury my face in it

i love how the sun sets everyday
reminds me of a common phrase used by anglos once

>all that hubris
uppity cunt insults the god with his shit-tier burial and demeanor. And to the flies his filth goes

You got any pics of british guys paying respect?
Need them for my collection.
Germans are good too.

T H I C C

You're a funny guy, the sun also reminds me of a German phrase

thanks my dude
we should meet up

dude what