So how often does something like this happen?

So how often does something like this happen?

I was too late but I want to jump on the next mooncoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/node/39911
binance.com/
tellawallet.com:3000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not too long ago Elix went from 500 sats to 1500 and got dumped. All happened in less than hour or so

How the fuck can you predict pump n dumps like that though?

For the most part you can't, but if you're on biz enough hype becomes very palpable so you can sense that the risk could be worth it. Most 'traders' here are larping. Right place right time.

You dont. Learn something normie. You buy in around the ico price (or the ico price if youre based) and set a sell order for your target goal (say 5x) sit on it and reap your rewards.

Once a month and sometimes every 2 weeks

Should i still buy or is it too late?

>he doesn't realize LINK is 1/10th of the way to the moon

So i should buy? Please dont lie user

as long as you getin under 1 dollar and before SIBOS you are good

nothings guaranteed but he's right, in all likelihood LINK has a long way to go. don't gamble with your rent money but if you've got some investment cash put aside LINK is a solid bet

Who gives a rat's ass. You got lucky, and now you think you're hot shit.

Talk smack to my face and I will punch you the fuck out. Idiot.

How do I buy link? Asking for a friend.

get out with your copypasta

I'm gonna give it to you straight. Shitposting aside; nobody fucking knows. There is potential in the coin, it does have value, but the coin is also carrying a lot of risks (being an utter scam, being a pump n dump, etc.). Veeky Forums can provide you with news of new investments, but you need to do the real work yourself, and determine whether you have the balls to take the final risk.

for now it's a very safe bet. i don't know what this coin is going to do in the next 24 hrs but i would be worried about another pump if i were a buyer.

Sign up on binance, make sure its the real site and enable google 2factor auth in the settings

Thank you

except that some knows because there is a whitepaper for every tech....analyze the technical parts

ELIX was a seriously low volume coin, thats where pump and dumps happen. This is a 75$ million dollar pump, which would require a 75$ million dollar dump to go back to the level most of us bought it at. Im HODL

Also consider that it's in the FOMO stage right now and its claims of success are highly exaggerated. The coordinated FOMO is meant to distort your expectations and make you panic about "NEED TO BUY RIGHT NOW"

I recommend you stop and watch this fizzle out soon. It will be a valuable learning experience.

Thank you. I'll probably miss out but I get it rolling in the morning

r-real site??? are you saying I might have signed up on a fake binance and it will steal my btc and link?

Who gives a rat's ass. You got lucky, and now you think you're hot shit.

Talk smack to my face and I will punch you the fuck out. Idiot.

double check the url, that it's HTTPS with proper certificate. don't follow a link from a Veeky Forums post, etc.

delet this now

don't buy into fomo should of bought when it was 2x

this is the lowest energy copypasta i've ever seen. all the butthurt broke ass nigger no-LINKERS out in force tonight huh? sucks being dogshit poor i guess

This is how it looks "säker" means "secure/safe" in my language and I'm pretty sure I didnt click any links on this site ever

>getting this upset at copypasta
Damn son, who's the salty one?

not upset but ive seen the same message like 300 times in the last two hours, sad part is its probably the same guy

Well I sure hope you dumped your bags by now, cause take a look.

it's safe my man

we're just being extra paranoid just in case

What exchange can I buy this shit coin on?
Bittrex? Keaken?

look at what? I paid $0.18 or below, I'm never letting go of these bags

LINK is a gem, its very rare I have a coin that's went 6x my initial buy price and I still don't feel any urge to sell it. When you have a true sense of euphoria over a coin like this you just know you're onto a winner.
Honestly just take 10minutes to research into the project and news that we already know is confirmed.. and god knows what other surprises they will throw at us between then.
This is a top 5 marketcap coin, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that now.

If you sell Link now you will inevitably just fomo buy back in later with less of a stack than you started, unless you are quickly trading swings.. I have a largish stack of 548k so it's a lot harder for me to trade swings and buy back a large ammount like that without getting lucky so I'm just holding.. I already know I'm going to make it anyway.

Anons like this gives me hope

Congrats man! I feel the same. I've got 350k and after doing a ton of research in the last week, I feel so fucking confident in this coin not just leading up to Sibos, but long term. In Q1 2018 this is going to explode. I agree on the top 5 market cap potential. I think a lot of the redditors saying it's just another pump and dump clearly haven't done their research and don't understand just how fucking valuable this is to the crypto landscape as a whole.

Well his intention was to give you hope user, so good.

I sold enough link to recover my initial investment did I fuck up

Nothing wrong with playing safe, but I personally consider holding link as a very safe move, link is the only coin right now that you can guarantee will increase in price between now and october 17.
There is literally noway this thing wont pump on the lead up to sibos and that is probably where it will a lot more mainstream attention on link, believe it or not outside of Veeky Forums there is still very small % of people aware of this gem.

whenever you sell off part of your holding on something that's going to continue to moon you're just diminishing your overall returns. That amount you cashed out could have resulted in 3-10x+ more if you left it in LINK.

The only way you didn't at least kind of fuck up is if LINK hard crashes to below what you paid and never recovers from there, and I think the odds of that are virtually zero

>548k
Either very big boy or larping hard b

3x ico price? ehh every ico

Fucking Veeky Forums has been a place of heaven for me. It has shown me the evil of the world made me more Veeky Forums and now I'm investing in cryptocurrencies with the biggest fattest smirk ever. This place is truly wonderful.

I think a lot of people are lying/larping/whatever the fuck you want to call it, and a lot of people are willfully shilling shitcoins.

There are many people saying Chainlink is real, and they keep posting detailed explanations to HELP people, and these fucking idiots keep FUDing it. If SWIFT means nothing to you, if that doesn't say quality, then no amount of help will help you, OP.

literally every single day.
i remember when sigt 10x'd in less than 32 hours. glorious gains.

Too late? This coin is literally only on Veeky Forums. If we shill it on reddit we are going to have a 2x, in one day, easily. And that would be the first coin I shill because I really believe in the actual technology.

Binance. Avoid ED.

>When you have a true sense of euphoria over a coin like this you just know you're onto a winner
No, thats when you crash and burn and post pink wojaks like a faggot.

Dont get high on your gains. Ever.

The next moon mission. Who else got in on the whitelist?

>Too late? This coin is literally only on Veeky Forums
The 32m cap was hit and many more millions were sent back.

Chart reading and memetics

This sounds interesting, will be keeping an eye on it.

I want to buy LINK, how do I transfer my BTC from gdax to Binance?

Sry new to this

filly filly

Don't listen to these faggots. Look for coins with low volume and low market cap. Identify a handful of these and the do some research. Look for things like community, dev team and the tech/product. If all that checks out, literally just monitor social media (including biz) and look for any fud/shilling. If there isn't any, start doing it yourself. Once a few people see the diamond in the rough, it will snowball into a moon. It's also
Important to make sure the coin/token hasn't been blasted recently/yet. If you're lucky you will get to take a ride to sweet gains, if your really lucky it may turn out to be an ETH, NEO, OMG, etc.

Pumps happen, but they usually end in dumps. Only good projects pump and then stabilize or keep pumping ( ETH, Ripple, Bitcoin, Litecoin), I believe Chainlink is one of them, just look at the team backing the project.

START SHILLING ON REDDIT CMON EAT BIG GET BIG

You are completely out of the loop my friend.

SWIFT's ***NUMBER ONE*** blockchain project is a 'Proof of Concept' trial based on Hyperledger (a Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT of which SWIFT was a founding member).
The aim is to facilitate international transactions.

This PoC trial consists of two main parts:

1) Hyperledger implementation itself (already launched, 30 banks already implemented it)

2) ***DRUM ROLL*** Smart contracts to help automate the transfer process.

Guess who's doing the live demo for part 2) of SWIFT's premier blockchain project? (at SWIFT's SIBOS conference on October 16th)
That's right, pic related.

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

You are on the winning team! 2 snaps for you! Only fools don't want that Chainlink gold.

>t. future bagholder

i think enigma will do a 3x ico even with all their problems. i'm going to try and buy some for close to ico on ed in a couple weeks.

Screen capped these for the laugh at nolinkers threads when the real pump in october begins for the run up to sibos

Veeky Forums newfag here, what kinda info do you look for and where do you find it when evaluating a new coin?

LRC is next. When Sibos nears, I'm taking profits into Looping. If you're smart, you will too

binance.com/

Though anons are right, verify any links before you click. Word is some guy got like 20k of his eth scraped somewhat recently from clicking a phishing link

Looping?

What's the fastest way to get money into Binance to buy LINK? Coinbase CC purchase -> transfer BTC to Binance?

buy eth instead. it would take about 2-3 hours for your btc to transfer between coinbase and binance.

That’s how I do it.

Also to answer your question OP: I just started with Crypto but I've still seen so many memecoins come and go that got pumped and dumped. Do you want a BTC-type deal where a coin goes to Proxima Centaury over a few years? That's pretty rare. Are you happy with getting +100-200% and then selling? That happens all the fucking time.

Thanks, will buy some ETH and transfer.

you forgot after setting your sell order for your target goal - begin shilling the coin all over biz with other shills
get people buy in at your target and beepipity bapody boop, you`ve just dumped your shitcoin on someone

These newfags never experienced DGB, Sia, XVG & RDD?

tellawallet.com:3000/

ain't nobody is clicking that shit, nigga

"For it is only on Veeky Forums that heaven and hell exist simultaneously." - Marcus Aurelious

The only real question is: buy now, or way for retards to sell and buy cheaper?

OH FUCK
ALL MY LINK IS GONE
AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He lost 20k LINK, about $5k

>5k

Thats the current price, he lost a fuck a lot more.

Jezus christ

LRC and POSW are the next moons after LINK