WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?

BUY LINK THEY SAID!
IGNORE THE FUDERS THEY SAID! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude it's down 9 cents. Calm your tits

Look at all the 1000 Link buys once it hit .0013 rofl. Going back up.

Oh dear, it's going down? I thought these coins were supposed to go up forever. I guess this ones going to go down forever. Sell low. :3

Is my browser lagging?

kek

>buy my bags they said
the mad man actually did it

ok let me save you a few dollars......the money coming into crypto is from those who sell in a loss
let that sink in

wish I went all in.

t. deluded arkie

Is it normal for Etherdelta deposits to take 15 minutes?

I usually hodl but was considering selling my 25k link and waiting for a dip. Pretty nice to be in since crowdsale

Doesnt matter if i've already turned a profit

How much gwei you all set it to for etherdelta?

thread is now a moon thread. Fuck, I'm almost at 21 BTC

I think this is my problem. Looking like hours to wait at this point.

retarded pink wojack is as ironic as rain on the wedding day pepe will never have

Sometimes it's better. Saves you from buying ath. Nothing changed from yesterday when it comes to link we have no clue if it'll work just speculating. We'll see a dip here. We always do. Always

thats what I said when I sold antshares at 15, waiting for the dip. Finally china fud dropped it to 30....not exactly the buy opp I wanted

No. The transactions should be under 5 mins

Go look at the neo chart. The market cap was 5 mill initially then it was 50mil when we got to 50 cents. LINK market cap starting was 32 mil. That's 6x neo. I think we're gonna see a big dip actually

What's your take on the current depth chart? This is demand that just built in the last day? It's massive no? What happened all of a sudden?

Does crypto market cap chart lag behind eth delta? It seemed the other way around but now seems to lag? Also what's the best place to store all these link off ethdelta?

I am not a day trader. So depth chart is not how I look at things. I will tell you, I looked at smart contracts as a guy who works in finance. And I didn't understand how two people could enter a contract, unlike a bank, where the definitive point can be disagreed upon. Such as a certain price point, interest rate, etc 1/?

This is really important actually, tells you where to set your bids. Who know

So the key point in smart contracts, is having reliable market knowledge both sides agree upon. This is the barrier to an unleashing of power for the block chain and smart contracts

What do you mean disagreed upon. There's no contract if it's not agreed? The use case though to me is a bit lacking. It has to be 100% objective measures on both sides. I think we need more examples of where it's useful I didn't like sergeys examples in all the talks I've seen I thought they are weak actually

This will change everything. The biggest swaps that currently exist in the market, will be upended by swaps that have no counterpart risk. All we need is unarguable market knowledge. The power of oracles

Give examples please. Sergey seems to really fumble coming up w any which is anoying.

So if the overnight deposit rate is 10 basis points, who provides the smart contract with that information. One of the keys to interest rate swaps is knowing the EURIBOR, etc rate

the blockchain as we know it cannot prove market information as such. The key to an interest rate swap is, I pay you a variable rate tied to x market rate, you pay me a fixed rate that we agree on. How does a smart contract know the x market rate

I don't know that chainlink will succeed. But they are at the forefront of providing reuters, bloomberg, etc, data. Will prove to be the key to smart contracts

Should i still buy in or wait for the dust to settle?

The next step is validating the data. If reuters provides a market price of 2 when the true value is 1, who takes the ownership/risk of the wrong data flowing thru

everytime it dips we have whining faggots

SHOULD I STILL BUY OR WAIT?!?!?

Buy now while it's on a dip. It's going to shoot up again.

I would buy. Its not a quick pump and dump. I've gone into depth to explain the value they give to smart contracts. They are the only ones doing this. Thus...buy

Copy paste what you went into. I've read and seen a lot and the examples given so far are pretty weak

Let me put it this way, the swaps market is billions of dollars. But there is always counterparty risk of the other person going bankrupt or whatever. If you remove that risk thru a smart contract, this will revolutionize the entire financial market

How does this remove the risk? Ensures that the motherfucker actually has the fund available?

Sorry for my weak arguments. Go dig a ditch

I'm talking about Sergey you whiny dick. Watch him all the examples are vague and unclear and he always says well I can't tell what uses people will come up. It's like wtf?

One essential point of the block chain is it is trustless. so you enter an agreement, all the funds are locked in. You cannot bet money you don't have on the blockchain.

I did GDAX>Metamask>Etherdelta

The first hop was really fast. The ED deposit is about 1.5 hours pending now.

Even though you are a piece of shit, I would still enter a smart contract with you. It really doesn't matter if you are a scammer, a fag, or whatever. The system handles it regardless of who is who

I dunno what metamask is

Thank you that's helpful but why is this a big deal. People go in on contracts when they don't have all the money up front obviously, how can it be trustless that way. If so you limit what contracts are possible significantly

Come to this Discord now.

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

That is not true. I am talking about financial institutions. The current game is speculators. If I were seriously involved, I wouldn't let people short bitcoin unless they had a margin cover their losses. This isn't a game of I bet, lose and walk away laughing. For long, unleveraged bets, you just lose what you put In. What we are talking about is any leveraged, multi directional bets. The players put in the stakes needed, and the smart contract releases any funds when the stake points are reached. This is high finance. The only missing piece in this area is trustable sources who can provide a piece of information such as an interest rate that both sides agree upon. Anyway, I'm getting tired. I'm going to wake up and look forward to this insane potentially untapped market

Nice. I need to read more about these things bc I'm coming from the outside but I got into crowd sale thanks to the hype here.