ODN Is finally on Cryptopia!

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. It's just went on its first exchange, Cryptopia, today! Buy when prices are low :)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ODN ON CRYPTOPIA TODAY!!!

WE'RE ON CRYPTOPIA BABY!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Is this next mooner?

Already x2 ICO price and still climbing! We made it boys

gonna put my link gains on this, better not fuck me

>Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

lol I feel honored I literally wrote this in a shill thread a fews days ago and got 20 odn first time I ever even posted in a gibs thread. If this is the same person who was behind that thread you are a beautiful person and I will never forget

Can't access the exchange now. Pics? This is great if true.

This is false. Not a single transaction yet.
I hold Obsidian.

Cheers. Hoping for at least a 30% increase in the first few hours rather than a 10-20% dip, else it'll be a long month or two despite the great potential Obsidian's got.

>lowest sell order is $0.67
>that feeling when /biz is btfo on missing the ico
>that feel as we rocket to $3

you think odn will hit binance?

i personally think liqui is the next target for ODN

wow nice coin sirs for trading on yobit yes??

How much was ico price?

Never used liqui before is it as big as binance? because binance just got link pumped to hell and I can only wonder how odn would fair on there as well

Around 15 cents.

I got like 100ODN for 22 bucks, maybe 0.2$

1 eth for 2192 odn

Not sure what that means price wize because t.brainlet adn eth pumped almost to 400 during that time

Hell yeah guys, lets it make worth at least $1-2 to start.

Is there a discord channel for Obsidian?

ODN is going to going to x100 within 2 months

You think it can reach a quarter of what monaro did ?

selling it for 5 cents

Highly unlikely. I'd be a multi-millionaire then.

How many sock-puppets in this thread? Fuck me.

Someone should tweet to blockfolio to get it on there. Would help out with exposure a lot.

Why aren't people trading yet?

ico price was .0004344 eth per odn or some such, I expect the pricing to start around .0006, dip to near ico price and then shoot into space.

FYI eth ico price converted to btc was .0000329btc/odn

Someone please make a Discord channel where we can discuss Obsidian.

Well?

What the fuck is going on?

ODN IS GOING TO THE MOON

I think there just ins't much awareness right now. It's only been like an hour, the news isn't out yet I suppose

join their slack

Is 5k the ICO price? Need to know what to input when it gets on Blockfolio.

No, see these posts:

Right next to SIGT, where you belong. Good luck with your bags, user.

If I'm doing the math right then the ICO price was 4666 sats, which means it 3x'ed just now.

It's at $0.62! ICO price was $0.20. ITS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

You aren't doing the math right.

WEAK FUD! WE GOING TO THE MOONBASE!

Check back in 24h for stabilization or sell your ODN right now.

It's still climbing! $1 by end of the night

Somebody buy 5 obsidian so i don't have to look at .27

It's whoooooooshing away!

Whats the totally supply of this coin?

98m. devs hold 30m

89.3M. The devs burned unsold crowdsale coins.

>Dumping from earlier

It's going up.

Hippity-hop faggot.

Feelin' so comfy rn

It's on there just sync the coins

>1
>1
>1
>1
>1
>1

If it hits 1 dollar im not a wagecuckold anymore

1$ means under 90 million market cap. It's basically nothing for a platform like this. Even if it doesn't go to 1$ now, it will sure as shit go in a few months when they release the iOS and Android messenger.

Cant wait the team to send out emails, post on social media etc. Nobody knows its on Cryptopia yet.

This is only the beginning lads.

posting in monumental thread

I believe its going to be a circulating supply in the 60m range on coinmarketcap. Cause burned coins is 8.8m and team is holding 29.4m for VC etc.

that's probably true indeed

Uhh guys, this is just the beginning.

Apparently they have a very large volume exchange locked down. This is just the beginning.

binance when

>that blantant asshurt attempt to drive up the price with buy super low amounts of odn
holy shit my sides

HOLY SHIT

how long has it been on?

Looks like almost 4 hours

Pretty zero volume, bots are blatantly attempting to manipulate the price.

Volume is still low.
Fuck I just got up, its 10:40 in UK. I hope all the burgers are still asleep so I can buy low before they do.

my guess is it will even out around .0005

Where do you even store this coin? No node on MEW

There's an Obsidian wallet. You can stake the coin on it and get rewards too

Is it secure? You've no idea how paranoid I am about security

Can never be secure enough. But the devs said its ok to use.

maybe, reverse engineer the program and find out

I'll let you know

It's secure. They're using a modified Stratis wallet.

Yes secure be sure to backup wallet dat

Someone is dumping hard

*qt

Nice someone bought mine at 0.0001. Not a bad coin and I'll keep an eye on it, but good luck with your future trades and ODN guys.

Never, hopefully

Nice, that's a decent sell price and a pretty safe move to lock in your gains. Congrats

i bought at 0.000085. how fucked am i?

very, now sell it for 6000 sats

Now? Abit fucked cause its only been on one exchange for under 4 hours, can go either way.

In 4 months? Not one bit of regret (planned ios/android release).

HOLY FUCK
$1 in 1 week for sure my negro brethren

>MEW
Leave and don't come back.

Basically this except you're not fucked unless your eyes are glued to the price charts every second of the day.

why the fuck is ODN/DOGE a trading pair

welcome to craptopia

I don't know but someone is trying to get 50million doge for the price of 3 ODN lol

10k ODN for maaternode boys. Get ready for the next Dash style moneymaker!

windows deleted the wallet i got from their website, saying its a trojan
help?

Stop spamming ODN threads. Regards, a community member.

microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A