Blockfolio Thread

How's the LINK treating you guys?

No larping

I mis-clicked when placing a buy order and lost $200, but I'll get it back in the long run

You are me 2 months from now

>chainlink
Consider selling soon. The marketing fuel is running out.

>neo
Stagnating until china confirms/denies if it is legal.

>ark
I like arky threads but it's a shitcoin.

>zrx
Smart

>bts
Scam

>xvg
Scam

I bought 45 LINK yesterday in hopes I'd 10x my money by march next year
I wish I had bought more

rip.

if youre still in LINK, youre good.

gl user

>chainlink
dumping half on sibos normies and will rebuy if it dips, or just take profits if it goes up

>bts
whats the deal with all of that? i only bought this shit because i thought it was gonna jump back up again after the recent dip. havent lost anythingo n it though thankfully.

>xvg
why?

id be very surprised if it wasnt

>>bts
>whats the deal with all of that? i only bought this shit because i thought it was gonna jump back up again after the recent dip. havent lost anythingo n it though thankfully.
>>xvg
>why?

They won't go anywhere. XVG had its moon and it's finished. You need to learn there are 2 types of coins

The first are coins that can moon without shills because they are actually good and important projects. 0x is a good example.

The second are coins that have enough material to convince normies to buy, have their moon moment and then fizzle out never to return (at least for a very long while). These coins may be okay but lack enough features/news to allow it to pump organically. They require SHILLS to do it artificially.

Now the first category is subject to shills (see chainlink right now which sits somewhere between first and second category).

Why not drop your tier 2 bags and load up on more 0x or even Kyber which is under the radar atm because of all the chainlink noise?

Also waiting for SIBOS is too long. It's already being factored into the price.

I had 26.8k from the ICO, so I sold 6.8k at 43 cents and recouped my initial investment. Now the remaining 20k link (~8.7k usd) is all profit.

I'm comfy as fuck. I'm comfy as FUCK.

>How's the LINK treating you guys?
Incredibly well. My portfolio was worth about 175 BTC just some days ago.

Comfy with my 150k LINK.

Gonna sell half at 5B and half at 10B market caps respectfully.

what was your initial investment to make that much?

$10k in late 2013 if you mean my whole portfolio. 600 ETH if you're talking about LINK specifically.

wow nice. you dont hold in eth at all?

also what discord groups are you a part of?

but why are they scams lol

nice, sounds comfy

was 26k what you got for 7 eth?

i was dumb and only put 3 eth into a presale pool, and my transaction didnt get picked up in time during the ico.

All in link

No ETH right now, but I'll likely pick up some in the near future.

Not part of any groups.

Good you poor fags

did you get into the ico or later?

Larp

I bought it all at the presale. 300 ETH on a link of my own and 150 ETH from two other links people posted here on Veeky Forums.

I have a similar spread.
Felt good waking up this morning to a nice healthy profit.

I was hoping htat it would fall to 5k where I'd buy more.

Now I'm stuck with my 45k and just observing.

Bull Market Inc

This is why you stay in the game

This is a poor larp