SALT - Just hit Binance and Liqui

Alright Veeky Forums, SALT just got added to Binance and Liqui

What are your price predictions? I personally see $25 soon

Other urls found in this thread:

membership.saltlending.com/files/abstract.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would i buy this?

The SALT lending membership site says 1 token is $25 - why the price difference between that and binance?

This and LINK are the two I've been wanting to pick up - thanks for the heads up! I was just looking at buying this on ED - glad I already have funds on Binance

If you're asking - Please don't.

So I just need one SALT to get a loan?

no fuckwit.

And more to lower interest fees

where is this said?

How is it that SALT is worth 30cents less on liqui?
I prefer binance but I guess I have to make my trade on liqui in such case.

WHERE IS THE WHITEPAPER NIGGERS?

Because people are dumping the tokens they bought for 0.25 during the ICO.

This coin will be at $25 within a month.

Why would you ever purchase it on binance over liqui?

Is this a good buy?

yes

membership.saltlending.com/files/abstract.pdf

>membership.saltlending.com/files/abstract.pdf
THANK YOU

going balls deep on this one, I have a feeling it will be the kyber of October

Don't insult SALT. Kyber is literally a scam coin.

I don't give a single flying fuck about the utility (or lack thereof). I'm talking purely about returns. Stop being emotionally attached to these shitcoins

You're right. Which is whyI should just day trade.

"Each SALT Membership will
initially retail for $10.00 United States dollars (USD) following the discounted sale period. "

So people who got in early are selling for $5 (1000%+ returns or so) but if we buy now, we're guaranteed 100% returns?

first round was i think at $0.25 a piece?

OP I suggest you delete this thread. Keep this low for a while to accumulate. This is the next wtc / link. 5x minimum.

Yeah, which is why I think the coin is holding in the 3-5 range. People who got in for sub $1 are selling, rightfully so, but it isn't allowing the coin to "moon". I actually might jump in on this one once Avalon refunds my ETH...

>Total Supply
120,000,000 SALT

what did he mean by this ?

This shitcoin is at 5$ right now. Why should i go to 25$? Why should the price increases for the utility of the token. Missed the Ico and forgot half of my research, help me plx

its for $5? last round of ico was like $12,5

1 the site will always sell above market price, so there's always going to be upward pressure on the price

2 its horribly undervalued at the moment. at 100 USD it's still 2x cheaper than other lending services.

3 you dont pay taxes on this. you take out the loan, and pay interest back in SALT while your crypto are comfy as fuck in collateral. no taxes. if the underlying crypto goes up in price, you pay back the loan and are more comfy.

most of those tranches were sold to institutional investors and other financial lenders. if people were dumping those tier's you'd see the price much lower. there was a 5 tier, which is likely hitting the market now. then there was 7.5, 10 and 12.5. the site is selling them at 25 now.

This is literally the next OMG/LINK and I plan to hold it forever.

I'm so fucking happy the mentally disabled are dumping their tokens at $5.00 a pop because it allows me to accumulate massive amounts.

I only bought $5k during the ICO for $1.50 a pop. Gonna launch that number up to $15k total holdings.

If you've got strong positions in OMG, LINK and SALT you are going to be a fucking millionaire.

This is actually one of the best coins of 2017. Once the platform comes out in november everyone here will be using it. I also think people that want to evade taxes will be using it aswell.

liqui or binance?

OK. I am getting the point.
But you are buying bags over bags.
0,25 0,5 1$ tiers and, this will need some time to break out. But i will keep an eye in it, thanks

Lmao I love how hard you bagholders are shilling this.

For the uninformed, SALT has had MULTIPLE rounds of pre-investing even BEFORE their ICO. Most of the SALT you'll be buying will have been bought at $0.25, NOT the ICO $5-20 price. So those of you who think you're "getting a good deal" because it's "only $5", you're just going to get dumped on HARD.

Just go put your money in NEO.

and you only prove our point? institutional investors are deep into this shit. no one will be dumping.

What is the actual utility of this coin?

People seem to confuse good decentralization business for profitable coins.

They're NOT THE SAME THING. I'm sure the Salt Lending platform will be successful. I have NO idea how that correlates to token price.

And some faggot will respond to this saying
>who cares it'll go up anyway
And I say I don't want to fucking time markets and try to figure out when the music is going to stop and people realize a Salt token is just a membership on the site and isn't used in lending at all

I got in at 1.50 and am happy. I have mixed feelings on where this will go. Keep in mind you are not buying a normal asset token since its a membership to be able to loan. 100 SALT allows micro lending or up to 1M for 1 year. My feeling is this thing will go stagnant for a year since nobody will need to re-up who wants to be a lender. Why anyone would buy them during the current tier for 25.00 is beyond me when they are selling on exchanges and BTCTalk privately for 7.00

>OMG

lol ok

lol so no one participated in the discounted membership sale to actually use the platform? ur one delusional salty mofo

you pay for it to get a loan and you pay it to pay interest. you can pay interest indefinitely with it.

Actually they are adding staking functionality via the SALT token and if you pay down your loan with SALT the interest rate you pay will be greatly reduced. Do some more research next time pleb and stay poor.

Will buy if it dumps back to $1-$2. Too much risk buying higher with the lower tiers in play.

yeah, good luck with that.

How retarded do you have to be to think this.

Of all the shilling and stupidity on this board, people who countersignal OMG really rustle me.

The thing is literally the second strand of Ethereum DNA. It's a direct companion chain. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think it won't moon to the #3 coin.

This type of shit makes me want to run the fuck away from this board because it's such a massive display of idiocy
>but there's nowhere else to go

trigger warning next time?

Wouldn't speculate on this token. I bought a premier subscription for 10 SALT. The service they provide seems like something much more interesting than any price increase.

Why wouldn't you want to speculate on a deflationary token that even at 100$ is cheap compared to other lending options?

wait till the chink miners get into this.
put up your BTC as collateral and swim in cash.

how is it deflationary?

even if you burn the SALT you use for membership fees can't you buy them directly until 120 million are created?

desu ever since I got into cryptos I saw this as the most obvious future application.

Glad someone is finally doing it. This extends the utility of cryptos and is therefore hodl material.

because once people use them for their membership or to pay down their loan at a lower cost they will be held by salt and sold for a higher price.