This is Warren

This is Warren.

Warren is an investor.

Warren invests in good organizations that are undervalued, because he understands their fundamentals.

Not just two fucking guys because Veeky Forums told them to.

Warren is patient and doesn't buy high. He likes investing, and isn't a fucking idiot that believes Veeky Forums will turn his $500 into a lamborghini.

Be more like Warren.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpbIiavN-t0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10 I keked so I will let you in on a secret. I saw his daughter at an occult wizard astrology alchemy seminar be more like his daughter

>I saw his daughter at an occult wizard astrology alchemy seminar be more like his daughter

need more on this

here you go senpai youtube.com/watch?v=WpbIiavN-t0

Warren was wrong about Microsoft and google. He will be wrong about crypto too.

i want to hear your experiences

What did this obsolete faget say about crypto?

I wish biz would have more threads about non crypto related things. All this shilling about these million coins.

>Being wrong a few times means you will always be wrong.

he misses the big ones
buffet is good at small guaranteed gains
which works great for filthy rich folk

to jump up into a higher level of wealth you will need to take some risks and be lucky

Buffett started with nothing and worked his way up to one of the richest white dudes on the planet by making bets that were risky for their time. It's one thing to take smart risks. It's another thing to buy stupid shit and pretend it's a 'smart investment'.

Watch any interview and he says "I only invest in things i understand"

I expected more faggots trash talking one of the greatest investors of all time.
>Lol he went from a few thousand to 77 billion but did he make 2000 bucks of Chainlink like me xD

I don't see how being rich is being wrong.
He just invest in thing he understand and he don't understand technology.

It's an established fact the super rich who inherited their money or made it based on luck/fame are attracted to the occult.

He started at the ideal time and invested other people's money.

He wasn't wrong about IBM.

>be more like warren

Ok, how do I go back in time and throw money at random stocks during the massive postwar growth?

literally who is this

>I saw his daughter at an occult wizard astrology alchemy seminar be more like his daughter
hot. did you smash?

KEK. I wish it was that easy. But apparently everyone on Veeky Forums thinks that equity investing is fucking ezpz, but buying LINK from Veeky Forums recommendations is for intelligent 10x investors.