Wherever he went, people went missing, including his bosses, friends, mentors and relatives...

wherever he went, people went missing, including his bosses, friends, mentors and relatives, he enjoyed torturing top level prisoners personally, it was rumored that he killed Yezhov with his own hands, he was a loving husband and father, started from zero and rose to the very top in a very short time, he had a PhD in extortion and scaring the shit out of anybody without talking, he raped any woman he wanted and then buried her body beneath his own house, even Stalin was afraid of him

Wew lad, Beria was the pinnacle of professional psychopathy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQE2amAs2-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i love Khr*schevite revisionism now

>he had a PhD in extortion
From Moscow U? That's impressive

literal subhuman trash

And yet Bukharin wasn't rehabilitated.

No from the peoples free university of GAZ plant 4.

Nice fanfiction

and he died like a bitch lol

Beria the Terrier they called him in the village my ancestors lived in. Apparently he raped alot of girls, I never heard of him killing them though. He did great things in the Georgian SSR party, which had been thoroughly infiltrated by Iranian intelligence. He purged and turned many Iranian spies to double agents, and in turned infiltrated the Iranian intelligence apparatus. Paranoid psychopaths can be great at counter-espionage.

Khruschev purged him yea? Prudent I would say if that actually happened.

long live Batitsky

who?

Daily reminder that Kruschev, despite the testimonies of tankie faggots, was awesome

>looked and acted like a bond villian
>built a 300 flying fucking boat
>executed this asshole
>dropped the hottest battle rap verse of 1960
youtube.com/watch?v=lQE2amAs2-U

reminder that Kruschev's IQ was < 90. i.e. a literal retard ruled the largest empire of the 20th century for a decade

none of them should have been rehabilitated
the Trotskyite-Zinovievite terrorist cells all had it coming

I just want a peaceful Union.

Not as badass as based Semyon
>Veeky Forums stache
>on video refused to shake Stalin's hand
>when the NKVD came to arrest him got out a gun and told them to fuck off
>they promptly did
>claimed tanks were inferior to cavalry
>lived till the fucking 70's

t. (((Sebag Montefiore)))

t. /pol/tard

He pulled out a pistol and wanted to take the fuckers out with him. Died like an OG tee bee aych.

bs

he was Stalin's friends and KOBA liked him, if KOBA wanted him deatht then he would end up death