Does Veeky Forums use gnu/Linux?

Does Veeky Forums use gnu/Linux?

Phone post 100% of the time on my s6 edge it's cash

i use linux, ask your answers

Windows 10

It came with my laptop.

I'm not Autistic enough to change the OS.

Very sad

Ubuntu. Used to have debian but was sick of wasting 3 hours of my time just to get my printer installed. Ubuntu is plug and play for the most part

I honestly think Windows 10 is good enough for 99% of people. I study CS and I'm fine with it. I do have Ubuntu in another drive though, but I rarely use it.

I use an Ubuntu based distro with an interface that resembles Windows XP. The name is Zorin OS.

I use Arch Linux and I love it, but you have to know your stuff to use it. If you get the basics right it works like a charm and the community is awesome.

I use windows 8 on my main rig for very rare vidya and rendeing shit and am to lazy to switch. a mac for work (working in graphic design and ui/ux) not gonna switch

Low energy

Linux Mint cinnamon, mostly because web dev requires a lot of command line use.
Have win 10 as well, for occasional gaming. Will get a macbook with my LINK gainz.

I'm a Linux sysadmin but for general day to day stuff I use a mac.

Headless Centos is my weapon of choice at work.

Aye.

yeah because it is more secure
tried qubes but now use ubuntu cause i had problems with cisco vpn
for trading windows is hell , i dont wanna lose my coinzzz

Ubuntu on my small home server, Windows on desktop & laptops

I have debian on a spare pc that I webdev on. Been using it for cryptodev lately.

GNU/Yes

If you like being spied and reported in constantly I guess

Thanks to the crapiness of win8 I switched to gnu/Linux. Tried all distros to finally end with ubuntu MATE. Great team of devs

At work, yes.
At home, no, im not autistic

Yes. Running arch on my laptop and desktop

I store my wallets on an encrypted linux vm. That's about it.

i use windows 10 and ubuntu on two different machines.

i use apple because that's what rich people do

HOW THE FUCK DO I INSTALL TEAM VIEWER ON MY FUCKUNG LINUX DISTRO REEEEEEEEEEEE IT NEVER GIVES ME A FUCKING TEAMVIEWER ID

>teamviewer
Get a job other than scamming old people who think they have viruses, pajeet.