ready for some nice gains

ARKie since 0.2$

Should i trade this pisscoin for LINK?

only if you're retarded

DELUDED POTHEADS

fucking whale not gonna give us a break

REPENT

wall slowly breaking. may actually be happening

Looks like he lowered the walls at 70k. I know its only temporary but its nice to see some movement upward.

Good run.

W-We'll get him next time

ARK IS DEAD

CHAINLINK MADE IT OBSOLETE

DELET

Chainlink ain't got shit on ark, a platform to beat all inferiors
Link's a shittoken and hyped beyond what's healthy
Looking forward to CLMC recruits

It only shows that ARK is going to moon soon. Think about it, the reason why it's low right now is because a whale is suppressing it. Once the whale has accumulated enough or the coin gets listed on several exchanges, when there is nothing to held it back it's going sky high.

NO

why would you continue to hold this dhitcoin until it drops below 10k again?

Cut your losses and get on binance and buy LINK

Dont you even want to get fucking rich anymore???

Heres your chance to buy eth below 10k sats and you continue to hodl dgb 2.0 and miss out again, sad!

the whole whale story is nice and all, but looking at the order book there really aint no whales suppressing shit anymore

there is simply no buying pressure, no momentum, no hype and nothing is gonns change that for a long time since the devs are just not delivering

But ARK took my gainz virginity!

If you look at the order book, the wall is more than real. It does create fud, scare off people and demotivate buyers. About the tech you are right. But the coin is pretty new and everyone who has read the whitepaper before buying knows that it will take time to get the tech part done. People who invested in it are in it for years. It took ETH 2 years to moon. People are so spoiled by the flood of shitcoins and hype that they literally think if something isn't finished within a month than it's not worth buying.

I'm aware of the progress being made and upcoming changes that make me comfy and expect great things going forward
I'm involved with the development personally and can tell you that you're mistaken
>order book
Kek

Look man the crypto market works like this:

every coin is a shitcoin but some shitcoins create hype via announcements and partnerships and get more valuable than others

but once a shitcoin fails to keep on delivering that, the price is in free fall just what is happening right now with ark and what happened before with dgb

ark had its run few weeks ago when it went up above 100k, but now the dump has started and it will soon be forgotten for newer shitcoins are already released like LINK who now create hype just like ark did back then and it only 3x since ico (ark over 100x since ico already) and still has much potential left in reaching new heights

but dont make the mistake of clinging to a shitcoin or developing some kind of brand loyalty for you will lose all your money

You're 100% correct for eth shittoken scams with no substance
Ark is not one of those

>m-my shitcoin of choice is d-different!

Yes you are a special snowflake

The problem with Link though is that it's a total shitcoin that reached its peak today and will likely never get back, because it has no development yet and is trying to solve a problem that no one cares about.

No one, not even biz, is dumb enough to sell Ark for Link

I get your point but I also see that the devs are actively working on the project and have a clear roadmap they are following. Once they get enough shit done I imagine they will be listed on more exchanges and start getting partnerships and hyping it up.

sold 4K ark for chain
Tying the noose now

Called it :)

I'm gonna say ARK turns right about here.. Downside maybe 5 cents.. Unless the whole market takes a shit and then..well can't control governments. but based on normal human behavior. We are AT or near the bottom IMO

Why ?
At 50% FIB retracement
At an EXTREME oversold level on Stochastics on LOW LOW volume.
At the mid point of trend lines on a log chart.

I'm a buyer right around here with a 20% stop loss.
8-10% dividends

$2.72 at my call

ark is rising again, its in classic refueling mode to 5$

SELL WALL APEARED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

205 BTC SELL WALL

Rip arkies

40k ark sell wall at 70 satoshis, what the fuck

DELUDED

Fear not, the faggot ain't selling but buying off weak hands

We'll see if he pulls his sell once we get higher.
Selling pressure has dropped off otherwise

Well if there is a whale so deeply invested in suppressing and accumulating ark then logically he will be interested in a growing price in the future.

He pulled it

If you look at 1d chart you'll see some nice marketmaking at play there

why isn't it going up reeeeee

because its dead

about to pop?

Never.

Walls gone, buy pressure building.

the order book if mostly green that means uptrend most likely? and mostly red means downtrend?

Green means people looking to buy, red means people looking to sell. If there is more red than green than obviously price is going to halt or sink.
If there is a huge sell order than people can't overcome it and are forced to sell even lower.

I think the numbers next to the green buy or red sell are what determine trends. You know, like if the numbers are going higher then yeah it's an uptrend. But if the numbers are going down, even if the word next to the numbers is a green buy, then it's a downtrnad.

I was explaining the crypto markets to a friend who wanted to get into it. I told him essentially you have two coin types. The short term pump n dump scam coins and the legit tech long term holds. To make money on bittrex (I wasn't about to go into other markets with him) it's essentially a game of pounce on pumped shitcoins before they dump, take the profits from that and put that into your long term hold coins. But always set a breaking point, and stick to it. Never get greedy. It's much better to make 2x on a coin and sell early than to let it ride and then not be able to sell out before it crashes because you're not a bot or a whale group.

Buy now 80k in 2h.

ark is ded bruh

Just bought some at 70k. Stop loss set at 68k. Uptrend is coming, downtrend is over. We might see 80-90k today