Get ready

Get ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4OPFl2Kxhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry bagholder, but im not touching this shit.

You're in the wrong thread, we're talking about monroe here

what the fuck is this shit

it feels like its pegged to fiat and not BTC and forever doomed to stay around $100

BTC could jump to $5k and monero would literally drop sats just to stay at $100

im fucking angery

yeaaah, still not touching it. Obvious downward trend. Don't want to become a bagholder like you bro. Sorry.

Yeah because we want to buy on a upward trend
That's Veeky Forums motto, I forgot

Trends are something different then just hourly, daily or weekly volatility... It's a weighted derivative based on many factors. XMR will be down another 10% by the end of next week. Screenshot this.

nigger youre retarded, did you just join crypto last week?

Couple months ago it was pegged to $50, before that it was pegged to twenty and a couple years ago it was pegged to $1. This is just the nature of Monero. Just relax between moon missions.

Whoa guys watch out for this fucking day trading genius. He only buys at the bottom and only sells at the top. Fucking genius, can you tell us your ways?

It's ok, I only looked at the 1-hour charts when I first started trading too. You'll
Learn one day faggot. Not before you lose it all first though.

Fluffy pony has said that He doesn't want people to buy XMR speculatively and He actually manipulates the price to keep it more stable. It's not a goddamn mooncoin.

In other words only buy it as a currency i.e. to buy shit with. You guys remember how these are cryptoCURRENCIES right?

this is fine
he sells until he can't hold the price down any longer and then buys it all back = instant moon

an actual hodl coin

>coin I believe in is tanking
>and we are not selling
literal digimarine tier coping.

inb4 autistic Apologize threads in 2 months.

sure thing buddy. I made about 70K over a little bit less then 3 years by buying cheap coins (anything below 200 or 300 sat) and storing them in a hardware wallet. Then after one or two years i come back to sell said shitcoins. Then i reinvest about 10 or 15% in new shitcoins that are sub 300 sat.

I've been comfortably sitting on my ass doing nothing but playing games and fucking chicks. Lmao at fedora cucks trying to be pro daytraders on Veeky Forums. You are literally witnessing the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen... buy LOW sell HIGH. It's THAT simple.

Bragging about 70k in 3 years is close to the saddest thing I've seen on Veeky Forums

I am ready for the drop to 0,015.
its floor was for a fuckin year 0,01 - I am so happy that I sold it after the breakout at 0,028.

The bithumb and privacy hype is over, XMR didnt do more then that, so a return to its base floor is very likely.
maybe its base floor is higher this time around 0,015, I will buy back in.

Have fun dragging your ass to work next monday dude. I'll be waking up at 12:00 PM, drinking coffee and chilling untill 1:00 PM. Then i'll take a comfy shower and visit some family. Maybe i'll stop by at my favorite coffeeshop and do some translating work if i feel like it, afterwards. I'll do some sweet cooking at about 6:00 PM and call one of my friends with benefits for some netflix and chill. Thats my week bro... every single day.

So... so sad.

I don't believe you have any friends, benefits or not. Enjoy your hand.

I could enjoy that for maybe a month before needing to kill myself. Is this the extent of ambition on Veeky Forums now? To be a neet with a Lambo?

>70k and thinking you've made it
Are you a third worlder?

Only 70k! Everyone together.... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do not look at the BTC/XMR chart. Look at the USD/XMR chart. Demand is coming from USD. Not BTC, in many ways XMR is a competitor to BTC.

The price has also jumped from 50$ to 100$ recently. So I do not see a lot going on.

if he can survive off 70k over 3 years and think hes living it up, hes for sure a 3rd worlder

>70k
>3 years
>banging chicks

Okay there, buddy

there is no reason to look at USD, if I lose against BTC I could stay with it ( a way less volatile ).
also BTC went from 2000$ to 5000$ recently.
If a crypto currency is "cheap" comapred to the whole market can be only said if you look at XMR / BTC - the median price the last months or the last year was around 0.01 to 0,02. = now its not cheap and you probably cant gain more value then if you stay in BTC.
if this ratio will go to 0,017 or 0,015, I would start to reenter it from the BTC side, to higher my overall stash.

What a bunch of sad clowns you lot are. While you are spending all your time on Veeky Forums posting pink wojaks, i've been spending my time creating various passive income streams with cheap crypto's, precious metals, shares, and royalties from my translation works. I bring in about 28K a year, after taxes. Which is quite a decent pay in the Netherlands. I have a small but nice appartment, almost half of which i've paid off and i drive a Toyota IQ. Nothing fancy, but i like it.

No boss. No rules. Nobody breathing down my neck. Nobody telling me what to do or what not to. I am my own man, which is the most precious thing you can achieve.

Now go participate in the rat race, your lambo lies just around the corner. (vid related)

youtube.com/watch?v=X4OPFl2Kxhs

this guy sounds kewl

patient holder master race, brah

>an amateur project
Already out.

Is this copypasta?

i remember this photo, dude said he was holding 7k omg bags aswell

i wish my bags were fuller :p ha ha ha. i like this monaro

monero is a currency to actually purchase items, via why its being pegged to the usd instead of btc, people are using it to buy anonymously, its not a mooncoin or a speculation item, fluffypony wants it to have a stable price that isn't flopping around 7 seperate ways to sunday, if it jumped and fell a lot and wiggled too much its annoying to buy things with.