The big September news is coming today

The big September news is coming today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6vsurkccRg?t=3m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

omise will buy apple

omise will buy an apple*

Listen, it's 10 bucks - for literally nothing. It is practically the MOST SUCCESSFUL ICO EVER.

Just waiting on plasma.

If you aren't cool with 10 dollars, then you either didn't hop on soon enough, or you day traded too much to accumulate, and you messed your sustain to bits.

Either way, this coin is sleeper till mid Q4.

omise will buy an apple sticker*

FuRThERMORE APPLE

IS

NOT

HAPPENING

Ethereum has already grouped with IBM, Microsoft, and supposedly AMD. Which, in the Business world - is the only way to go, we have gains through investments and steady growth in ETH, not Itunes. (Which is also, still applicable through the Android and MS platforms)

the news came out a few days ago retard

Apple Pay Cash

What happens when it launches in asia?

>he thinks that was the news

You're in for a wild ride bucko

God I hope so, I'm balls deep in OMG and missed LINK because of it.

I dumped my OMG bags yesterday to increase my LINK position. After the September news had no effect I knew OMG had nothing left in it until actual implementation.

oh let me guess you have inside info, but can't post proof because it will identify you... Next.

I'll cap this just to post it so you feel like even more of a retard when nothing happens.

Well it would kinda have to....

I can't tell you how I know this but tomorrow morning a train will leave for Kyoto. Do with this what you will. I'm just trying to help you out.

REMEMBER SELL THE NEWS, SELL THE NEWS!!!!

it is all going to plan

I'm getting real tired of this coins shit. I have bn holding for a month with hardly any gains.

You do realize that there are only 6 more hours for September news (bangkok time)

been holding this shitcoin for over a month now it better start doing something

We already had news, bro

this coin is the easier sell the news coin ever.

>well timed tweets with photo ops.

don't, it will crash to 7 usd again

What the fuck does 'buy the rumour sell the news' even mean?

Buy when there's a rumour, and then sell when there's news? How does that make any sense? Because the news is disappointing? What if it's not and the rumour is true - do i sell then and miss out on gains? the fuck man, never understood this statement

imagine not having the foresight - this is a $700+ coin.
The news it out already, don't listen to this shill. Buy and hold till Plasma is released and you can thank me later. I'm 1000+ OMG deep and will see you faggots on the moon in due time.

I'm not sure crypto is for you user

Can someone please explain this one to me? I hate not getting shit, and I clearly missed the memo on that one.

what price did you get your OMG at?

youtu.be/I6vsurkccRg?t=3m45s

What you say sounds correct in theory but doesnt reflect what actually happens in crypto markets

Doesn't matter how big or small the news is. Always sell slightly before it's announced. For the simple fact that everyone else does.

>being this dumb
lol

You will be buying McSushi Burgers with OmiseGo handling the transactions. I'm thinking at least $30 per OMG 1/2018.

Hey retard just checking in to remind you of your failed larp. tehehehehe

T.clif high

1.5k+ OMGod reporting in.

Once Plasma is released and transactions start going through the network, this is prob going to be a great source of passive income as well.

Imagine, getting .1% of every transaction that goes through visa or paypal.

omise will buy a virtual picture of skateboard that has apple sticker on it*

s-stop making fun of omg

But when will plasma be released? When can we stake for passive income?