The Happening

Correction nr. 2 of _The Happening_

You're buying all you can now that it's dipped, right user? Surely you've learned from your last mistake?

Buy now because it is still very early, but rest assured, _The Happening_ is upon us. And when it comes, you want to be on the side of the living, not hanging from an extension cord in your bathroom because you missed the 200x when everyone had been telling you about it for months.

Get busy living, or get busy dying user.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You literally just made me sell, this amount of shilling is ridiculous, we're gonna kill this coin before sibos even hits

What are you even talking about

200x?

ask yourself would anyone be buying this if the SWIFT brand was tagged to it.

now dump your bags because you realised there's no reason for this run other than hype

stay poor faggot, learn the difference between shilling and pure euphoria, biz is actually ahead of the meta on something and you're selling at the bottom.

I bet you finish every sentance with "sir" and this is the closed you've ever been to trips you dirty pajeet

Nice.

Also, do tell your weakling friend to do the same thing.

>pure euphoria and shilling
the difference is euphoria accounts for only 2 threads on the front page
not 10 of them

you linkcunts already admitted to mass fudding anyway, but now you deny mass shilling? pfft

Get rdy boys, we're at the boss level of fud. Hold strong linkers. We are gonna make it. Just like life, these fuckers are trying to hold you back.

?? wtf are you on about

>The majority of international interbank messages use the SWIFT network. As of 2015, SWIFT linked more than 11,000 financial institutions in more than 200 countries and territories, who were exchanging an average of over 15 million messages per day (compared to an average of 2.4 million daily messages in 1995). SWIFT transports financial messages in a highly secure way but does not hold accounts for its members and does not perform any form of clearing or settlement.

A worldwide payment processor dealing with over 200 countries and 11k companys.. people got hyped for omg which is literally a shitty payment processing company in only Thailand that doesn't even have a working product yet.

Chain link has a working product and already has stronger partners than omise ever did, who the fuck cares if you can buy a big mac at a very selective few restaurants in thailand, link is on another level.

Stop saying that word. It makes you sound like an idiot.

The salty cunts FUDing at a dip will get what's coming to them. I'll be making some screenshot threads in a few months. Currently gathering material.

They are making this too easy.

I do feel like this is actually true.

>Chain link has a working product
Nope.
>stronger partners than omise ever did
Chainlink has no partners. Omise is an actual company,has had meetings with a central bank about their work with the blockchain, been awarded by the government, and has backing of moneyskel. Chainlink has nothing but shilling on Veeky Forums behind it.

Shill harder.

>this amount of shilling is ridiculous
You should've been around for the early days of Ethereum or Bitcoin itself, faggot.

may our dark Lord curse your asshole with eternal diarrhea.

more like he should have been around for digibyte or sigt lmao

Man you are a moron, have you even did any research trying to fud this shit?
They have a working product.. that's exactly what they are demonstrating to all the big shots in the banking world at the sibos conference, THATS THE REASON WHY ITS SO HYPED there will almost certainly be new partners wanting to sign up with link after witnessing the tech.
And they have been partnered with swift before the ICO even released, you only have to look at the website to see that idk who you're trying to fool

stay poor cuck

SWIFT needs LINK, but LINK does not need SWIFT.

LINK's use case is a goldmine even in an entirely crypto world.

But as we speak, traditional finance still reigns supreme, and they like LINK because they desperately want blockchain solutions, and LINK is a very low-threshold solution for them.

Do I buy after the conference and the inevitable dip it'll make?

No partnership. Swift ran a demo. That is all.

buy the rumor, sell the news

>comparing pure gold with a useless coin like dgb or a literal scam like sigt

lmao, you absolute moron.

You're better off buying now, selling a few days before the conference, then buying again at the dip

Chainlink does have a working product you retard.
You can set up oracles on their website right now.

And they're demo-ing two specific practical use cases with SWIFT integration at SIBOS.

>Chainlink has no partners
Except the project is literally being showcased by SWIFT at SWIFT's annual finance conference.

In case you didn't know, a smart contract solution is literally the missing link for SWIFT to complete its blockchain project which is already being partially rolled out among its network of banks.

You don't know dick about shit.

>implying I wasn't around for those
No comparison whatsoever.

It's on the 19th, r-right?

>LINK's use case is a goldmine even in an entirely crypto world.
Nope. They are not unique or have the ability to stop others from getting in there first. Or for ethereum to implement it themselves.
Just enjoy it while you can and don't long term hold and expect a fortune when you check it again in a year

kek, okay moron, I don't want you to make it anyway.
Keep buying coins that have already gone 20x based on devs standing infront of logos they have no affiliation with and let a hidden gem like link with devs actually focused on the tech instead of marketing slip past.
You
will
never
make
it

>No partnership. Swift ran a demo. That is all.
The demo is two weeks from now.
And please inform yourself about the nature of this relationship between LINK and SWIFT.
See

I mean if you're absolutely solidly certain you know how to trade dips you can make literally millions on buying low and selling high right now, as long as you do it to acqumulate LINK for the next couple of years.

I don't trust myself as a trader at all, so I'll just hodl, rather than get burned by game theory when LINK doesn't dip after Sibos like everyone here is expecting.

You realize link owns the domain smartcontract.com ?
They are literally the first and have first move advantage they would have to astronomically fuck up to lose it.

>working with swift on their own swift smart oracle
>THEIR OWN

SWIFT is not going to be using chainlink hahahaha

>being this retarded
the oracles operate on the chainlink platform you mong

How were you even able to write that sentence with an iq lower than my dog's?

That's kind of amazing.

>the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/

>coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

Interbank messaging platform Swift has completed a blockchain proof-of-concept in partnership with startup SmartContract.

The proof-of-concept, revealed today, is the first project to use SmartContract’s ChainLink v1.0, which lets users connect smart contracts to data feeds, web APIs and a number of payment methods.

One google search was all you had to do to not look like a complete retard user.

Ari Juels is very smart. It basically just makes oracles compete for an economic reward and keeps track of who is accurate. People are dumb as fuck thinking this is complicated.

I don't like ChainLink because its real development team is low grade Chinks who can't innovate for shit. It might work. But some white company could just swoop in and build a better product.

Fucking brainlets.

A literal fucking Nazi can explain chainlink in a single second and you race traitors need 1 hour youtube videos. HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.

Chainlink is the only solution that is actually decentralized.
No other solution has this functionality as well as a truly decentralized way of inputting external data, which Chainlink realizes through its node network.
AND it's plug-and-play.

You should know that Chainlink is set to actually accomplish the mainstream application of "smart contracts", as the concept was envisioned by Nick Szabo in the 90s.

If you ask Vitalik to explain "smart contracts", even he will use a mainstream application: more specifically his vending machine analogy.

Vitalik only managed to apply smart contracts to the crypto space (and he wasn't the first, bitcoin itself had that functionality too).
The chainlink team was working on Chainlink since BEFORE ethereum, simply because what they're doing is more complicated.

ChainLink emerging from this pyramid ICO economy built by Vitalik is the equivalent of buying a lottery tickets to invest in your retirement and hitting the $25M jackpot.

It's basically like you found the Kohinoor diamond in a steaming pile of mostly shit.

>I don't like ChainLink because its real development team is low grade Chinks who can't innovate for shit.
Literally what?

>some white company could just swoop in and build a better product.
A better product would require a completely distinct innovation.
You cannot rip off Chainlink and claim it's "better", because it'll simply be a Chainlink rip-off.

And considering
1) the time this team spent developing Chainlink (they've been at it since before ETH)
2) the exposure already enjoyed by Chainlink (mentioned in WEF documentation two years ago, about to be demoed by SWIFT in front of the world's financial elite)
3) the low-threshold plug-and-play nature of Chainlink
there is literally almost no chance of someone overtaking Chainlink.

Chainlink is the one who's going to do the overtaking.

>A better product would require a completely distinct innovation.
>You cannot rip off Chainlink and claim it's "better", because it'll simply be a Chainlink rip-off.
You mean like Uber and Lyft?
Dumb cunt.
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

>Literally what?
THEY ARE LITERALLY HIRING DIRTY CHINKS TO DO THEIR FUCKING BACK END CODING YOU STUPID GOY

I know you pajeets sometimes get confused by english but your interpretation is off. There is no firm confirmation of swift using chainlink from what has been posted, just that they are working on the concept together.
See all the advisers on an ICO's website? That's what Link is to SWIFT.

Banks don't give a shit about decentralization. It's not a value added step unless plebs grab onto it as a buzz word and cause a sales increase for anything with it (like adding turbo to men's products), it will make no difference and they will go with custom solutions that have all the fat trimmed from it.

I hope you are just acting dumb to pump this shitcoin and not actually falling for your own shills.

I wasn't saying you COULDN'T rip off Chainlink and actually win out.
I was simply saying you couldn't build a BETTER product without a major distinct innovation.

GAS ALL THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

YOU CAN WITH CHINK AUTOBOTS DOING THE DREDGE WORK

OH SHIT, THOSE ARE PROBABLY COMMIE CHINK GOV AGENTS THAT ARE GOING TO FUCKING DESTROY THIS PROJECT FROM INSIDE. SELLL SELL SELLLLLLLLLL

>Banks don't give a shit about decentralization
Very wrong.

Banks are tripping over themselves trying to adopt blockchain solutions.
Why?
Because blockchains are trustless.
Why are they trustless?
BECAUSE THEY ARE DECENTRALIZED
This means that hundreds of thousands of random computers everyone hold a fully copy of all the proof ever generated within that blockchain.

Banks WANT this. They NEED this.
And when it comes to smart contract middleware, that HAS to be decentralized otherwise it adds a single point of failure between the banks and the blockchain, which would entirely defeat the purpose.

Wake up and smell the kopi luak, user.

Trusting Chinks is idiotic. Only sell to them. They are disloyal rats.

Dredge work doesn't matter, the vision does.

Uber
Lyft

AXA is trying to centralize BTC for a reason. Because banks hate decentralization.

>wake up and smell the shit
lol

True, where did you read about them hiring chinese to code for them?

>centralized BTC
lololololol

>AXA
How cute.

>wake up and smell the shit
There's shit and there's "THE shit".

Now apply your analogy to Chainlink. Go on.

Back Channels. Disloyal pieces of shit. Trying to save money because CHINKS, DIRTY PIECES OF SHIT CHINKS cost 1/4 of good, honest white developers. DISGUSTING.

By the way: Who else can explain the Oracle solution in a single sentence?

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.

Are you stupid or something?

What is lightning network. Who owns blockstream.
Stop posting anytime.

Are you slow? Lyft was first and used SJW trash. Uber was build by Alpha white males who are now being forced out (which means the company is DOOMED).
Lyft = multiracial bullshit
Uber = was dominated by white alphas until about 6 months ago. Literally almost a year late to the party.
WHO IS WORTH MORE?

HEIL HITLER!

>Back Channels

So rumors, no actual proof...smells like fud to me.

I said apply that analogy to Chainlink.

What about them?

>Lyft was first
But that's wrong.

The oracle solution: linking smart contracts to the outside world, smart contracts are decentralized trustless programs, and chainlink allows these programs to take inputs from the outside world

Are you stupid or just lazy?

>buy the rumor, sell the news
There is no rumor.
Chainlink IS doing the demo at SIBOS. They WILL receive tons of exposure. Period.

And "the news" is that Chainlink will get tons of exposure.

You really want to sell that news?

This could literally describe a dozen companies right now, brainlet. You literally just say Oracles are Oracles at the end. Gas yourself, KIKE.

And how many have a decentralized input network? And SWIFT exposure?

Describe a dozen companies that fit the description, little shit

>And how many have a decentralized input network?
Most.
>And SWIFT exposure?
Less than most.

And, again, you literally just said "Oracle = Oracle". Dipshit. You probably aren't white.

>Most
Try none.

FUCK OFF KIKE

Yea you're basically talking out of your ass, not a surprise little shit

>Less than most
Alright, list the other smart contract solutions with decentralized oracle input networks that have SWIFT backing other than Chainlink.

You might as well use CouchSurfing vs Air BNB. That'd be about as reasonable a comparison as Uber vs Zimrider.

Right, because public information is accurate; smart traders know better. The fact remains that a WHITE company could take Chainlinks' model and almost immediately surpass it by hiring non-AUTOBOTS, inhuman CHINKS. EASY. Chainlink's business model isn't a secret. It is described in detail in its whitepaper (and I am literally the only person to accurately summarize it in a single sentence). ANYONE COULD COPY IT. AND DO IT BETTER WITHOUT DIRTY FUCKING CHINKS
HEIL HITLER

>smart contract solutions with decentralized oracle input networks
nice buzzwords. banks hate decentralization btw.

>88
>88
>88
HEIL HITLER

It hasnt solved the oracle problem, its solved the problem of the oracle problem

Well said there were more that fit the description.

>banks hate decentralization
Decentralization is why they desperately want to use blockchains.
Also, then explain SWIFT demoing Chainlink.
And explain coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/

It is banking on competition and economic reward solving the problem.
HEIL HITLER

$10 by christmas
green lambo from santa

Normies still aren't on this. I have a number of sources that indicate if the normies are here. There is a LOT left in this prior to sibos

Holy shit you're fucking retarded, even if you're trolling

Back it up, bitch.
HEIL HITLER

NAZISM IS THE TRUE REDPILL
ALL YOU STUPID NIGGERS AND KIKES DON'T KNOW SHIT
NO ONE CAN AFFECTIVELY ARGUE WITH ME BECAUSE NAZISM IS THE ULTIMATE EVOLUTION OF RATIONAL THOUGHT
KILL ALL KIKES
SEND THE NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA

You're the literal evolution of idiocracy I will give you that.

At least Hitler sounded smart in mein kampf when he wasn't talking about jews, you don't

NO ARGUMENT?
SUPER SURPRISED!
HEIL HITLER

Haven't seen one coming from you

Nazism is basically the idea that jews will lead to the destruction of mankind, and that non-whites and weak people will be tools towards that aim. Hitler was a very rational mind but when it came to the jews all rationality was thrown out the window, just read Mein Kampf and see how insightful his reasonings are until suddenly he starts going batshit crazy on the jews and seeing them as responsible for everything that was wrong in society, that part wasn't backed by evidence nor logic. He could have changed the world for the better and instead directed all his accumulated anger towards an imaginary enemy.

t. shlomo shekelstein

>88
HEIL HITLER
HE WAS RIGHT
KILL ALL THE JEWS

Okay so first of all, my apologies for the mentally ill person who hijacked the thread. I'm sure we're all praying for the crypto gods to make him lose his last cents so that the electric company will cut his power and we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Now, to more pressing issues: The second correction of _The Happening_ is starting to turn back into a bullish slope. This is your last chance to buy under 40 cents.

I will make a new thread in a few days to signify correction nr. 3 of _The Happening_. I do hope it doesn't take you until that to figure out you should be all in LINK.

Thank you user, and until next time.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

White and non-jew, inb4 goy victim of jew manipulation, the only victim is yourself inside your head, you're scared of the world, not confident in yourself, so you're afraid someone might be manipulating you and you join with others to feel stronger and turn that fear into anger, but deep down you're just a baby scared of the world who needs his mommy.

>This is your last chance to buy under 40 cents
Unironically this.

HEIL LINK

>t.kike
You will be eliminated for the good of humanity. Kike.

It's insane how strong this coin is performing.

It's only just begun.

Be careful they are coming for you now.

lol
let them
I am the last motherfucker anyone wants to mess with.
Odin will have to kill ME before I'll replace him.