Sup

Sup

So my dad has been using the internet a lot more lately, and as of recently, has been calling himself a 'moor'.
> (He has no legitimate proof of this. He's only going off what his father / grand father told him).

He's saying Moors are indigenous to America, and America is actually called Morocco. I'm not kidding. But, is there any truth to the first statement?

He also claims he could go to the secretary of state and state that he is a Moor, so he will not have to pay taxes. I think it has something to do with being 'indigenous' to America or something.

On top of it all, he thinks that black John Hanson dude was the first black president.Any reasonable argument I give is thrown out the window.

Help.

Are you black?

yes (only half. My dad is black, obviously)

I’m sorry for your loss.

Your dad's a retard mate, dunno what else to tell you

your other half?

Hol up, so you sayin' that we wuz everythang?

>being black
>having a Dad

Yeah i call bullshit take it to pleb

WE

Moors arent even black, they where Berber Muslims living in Spain in the time that it was a caliphate.

Moors aren't black, northern african coast is populated by brown caucasian people

Obviously not, he just interacted with his dad.

Moor was a genarlized term not an actual peoples. Similar to the concept of being Roman. There was no "Roman" but there was Romans.

Moor was a term that referred to north african berbers who lived in mauretania.
So no, even today in Spain moor just refers to a regular sandnigger.

That just means you're Spanish

Portrait of a TÜRK man...

(OP here)

He's convinced black people are being written out of history or something. Alright, i'm going to try my best and regurgitate his thought process here, because to me it makes no sense.

Apparently, the powers that be (government, world leaders, the Jews that run everything, whatever 'they' are) Are trying to cover up aspects of history by 'not teaching them in schools'. Apparently by 'knowing the real history', you will be on top, or unstoppable. Or something.

> Government trying to keep you in a 'trick bag' shit

Why? So you don't.... rise to power....?

Why don't you introduce him to some west African culture? if he's going back to his roots maybe make sure he's going back to the right ones.

You could get him a DNA test, that should sort it out.

You see these kinds of conspiracy-theory-minded people in almost all cultures. What about these crazy ideas appeals so much?

That sounds a lot like paranoid schizophrenia, not that I am a doctor or anything but it might be ideal to get him checked

That's right.

BLACK Africans were first people in the USA, which comes from an EGYPTIAN word for "eye" "usa". EGYPT you'll notice there is a pyramid on the USA one dollar bill, coincidence? Notice George Washington's wooly well styled hair? is it a wig? well that's what the "historians" here will tell you. But what if, just maybe George Washington was a proud BLACK man?

How do you think so many BLACK people are in America?

The BLACK kingdoms were a great hub of invention and power, you think some white boys just conquered it all and took them all here as slaves? I don't think so.

Why was the North so jealous of the South and it's large BLACK population? why did they want to destroy the South, why is the Confederacy and the Confederate flag so reviled? could it be that the Confederacy was a powerful BLACK nation?

pic related, proud BLACK man Nathan B Forrest. Why is this man so hated by white Americans today? is it because he was a white supremacist? they love white supremacy? is because they know he's BLACK? and the fear the TRUTH?

Note the nose and the lips, does this look like any white person you've seen?

This is a WHITE WASHED version note how his features are different. They literally destroyed history.

This is a branch of SovCit thinking, IIRC.

Idk, I think I made that face once while busting a nut that time I went on /mlp/ after not touching myself for 2 weeks.

Blacks were actually fighting blacks to free blacks in the African American Civil war?

>He also claims he could go to the secretary of state and state that he is a Moor, so he will not have to pay taxes. I think it has something to do with being 'indigenous' to America or something.

Sounds like a black version of sovereign citizen shit.

Your dad is just confusing the ancient (black) moors originated in KEMET with the (also black) original inhabitants of the Americas (KEMET). While both are related by being of KEMETian (black) extraction, they're from different regions of the Black Land (KEMET) which is the Planet (black) Earth (KEMET).

Just count yourself lucky that you know him, and can probably get a scholarship to any school you want if you tick the right boxes and aren't a drooling imbecile.

George Washington was a direct descendant of KEMETian (black) royalty

The original Jews were Black though? Does it make sense that the acient scriptures of the great split of the original Jewish Tribes was actually a split of Black Jews ans White Jews, and has forever been an on going battle???0

Fuck i've heard of this, shit. Everyone has cringey phases, I can just hope its a phase. FUCK.

OPs nig dad needs to lurk moar

Das rite

Originally, it came to mean anyone who was a muslim, see Moros in the Phillipines who sure as shit aren't Berbers from Mauretania

hey bro same boat, honestly just dont engage on this shit cuz you end being accused of being a race traitor and pretending to be white. just nod and think about something else. when ever i bring up a historical source which prove him wrong, the white man rewrote history so it says that. i once had to sit thru a lecture by one of my dads friends on how white people were afraid of me activating the meleina in my skin. but dont feel to sad this shit exist in every culture see white genocide(outside south africa) or Arabs and how everything is da jews or how every historical figure was white

The moors(Berbers) weren't black. He fell for the KANGZ meme

Moor as we call it is a socio-cultural term, like Arab and Latino. Within there terms are a consellation of colors some of whom were and are black.

Visiting my grandmother everyone in her village calls her "the Moor" and indeed she is a Moor or rather a "Maure" that is a Bidan aka a "White Moor" though she is actually quite dark.

Something Westerners of all colors don't seem to understand is whiteness and blackness are not constants and in Africa (this being Dakar but very common throughout the continent in the nations I visited) whiteness and black traditionally were/are much more flexible. I on my father's side descend from "Moorish" citizenry enslaved in the south (two were in the 'Sundry Act', Google it). And there are Fulani and Moroccan Berber people sold into slavery and being part of the upperclass that American Blacks descend from (many have the corrupted name Mahomet from the name Muhammad)

Your father got caught up in the "Moorish Scientist" movement that came around the same time as the Aethiopian/Afro-Asiatic man era of Black empowerment when Eurocentric and White Supremacist Physical Anthropology and "scientific racism" peaked.

This isn't even getting into North African history but suffice to say most people on here are speaking out of their asses and don't know what they are talking about.