OH FUCK FUCK FUCK GIVE IT BACK

PLEASE SOMEONE I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF RIGHT NOW
I ONLY HAD 2 ETH

0x0d7aa71b78bDdC525e4461896DD2e79973126EC8

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/trades.html
etherscan.io/address/0x0d7aa71b78bDdC525e4461896DD2e79973126EC8
support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
etherscan.io/tx/0x8f53c0a50dca4ad6548f2ef5a624275742286edf67ad59abfa28d138d85cd314
youtube.com/channel/UC1dFzR8crWpPIyrz5-Trp3Q
swift.com/node/39911
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72vzk4/xpost_from_retherdelta_warning_for_etherdelta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>killing yourself over 600$

maybe go and work for a week

Good job OP

I GET 500 A MONTH AT KFC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh shit

ETHERDELTA IS SUCH A DISGUSTING PIECEOF SHIT HOW CAN THIS SHIT HAPPEN

put some more salt on your chips cunt
i got tenders box today and no salt on my chips
and my potatos and gravy had fuck all potato in it

0x0f077ac200572fa62d741ec18425eeeb7cf94463

I need rupees to buy a shield and save the princess thanks

HAVE A BRAIN FOR A START.
SHIT DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN.

963.000000000 0.001 1.188

Kek.

Thanks Bro

Why the hell are you using pajeetdelta when LINK is now on a proper exchange?

SOME RICHANON PLEASE I AM LITERALLY SHITTING MY PANTS

wtf, mate sort your shit out,it's not hard to salt some fucking chips

Link?

if you make gains,
do i get my tokens back?

I can sense your rage OP

Yes user of course I'm link

Decentralisation is the future they said

What's your address? I will send the ETH back, I feel bad.

OP is larping in hopes for free money, it wasnt his order.
It was mine ;_;

dude we both know link is gonna moon,
i dont know how long it takes but i can promise i will send you everything back

fuck off faggot

its up there but here again
0x0d7aa71b78bDdC525e4461896DD2e79973126EC8

if both send im just gonna send one straight back i just want my fcking money back

Hmm...

fuck ED just use BINANCE jesus fucking christ!!!

Check etherdelta.com/trades.html to see if op is larping or not.

At least you brought some joy to the world.Some guy out there is laughing his ass off right now because he basically got 1.188 ETH for free

i still had my shit in ed and would have had to pay 20x fees to withdraw, send etc i just wanted to buy the dip

etherscan.io/address/0x0d7aa71b78bDdC525e4461896DD2e79973126EC8

Looks like it wasn't you dude.

its a new one from ED i dont post my adresses on Veeky Forums

Shut the fuck up. Mistakes do happen.

kek.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA he's gonna drive the price to the moon

Thanks OP

Well I can see the address it came from, email me at [email protected] and you can get your ETH back if you can tell me the address it came from.

FUCK OFF LARPING FAGGOT

SCUM

You guys really need to chill the fuck out.
Link blew up, fucking great.
Now its backed off a bit and is going sideways. It will probably make another jump soon. Everything is fine. We made some money. Now cash out your profits or keep holding.
But for fucks sake shut the fuck up already.
Its babby's first moon mission in here. Fucking pathetic.

k im mailing you

>selling before sibos

just click on the fucking buy orders instead of typing ok dip shit

dont do it. he can just find the adress via etherdelta so he could be faking this.

god what is with you niggers saying im faking this
you can literally see it in the fucking ed history

this.
Buyer: 0x541A38c0F3110fa94DF29b84C2b7c88810e29D44
Seller:
0x0000F7F39325076881E5fC566E99595542532aE2

It's all on the blockchain.

Mail Delivery Subsystem
11:49 AM (1 minute ago)

to me
Error Icon
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
LEARN MORE
The response was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser y46sor3638049edd.46 - gsmtp

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser y46sor3638049edd.46 - gsmtp
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 02:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

guys please anyone you dont know how this feels i was working whole fucking month at KFC for this shit

i tried 3 times now, your email doesnt exist

please dude i am not lying

how do I mine this shit?

Return it to 0x541A38c0F3110fa94DF29b84C2b7c88810e29D44,
not op's address.

i dont know how you found it but yes its mine please send me

PLEAAAASEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TICKET OUT OF KFC

please guys im paying back half onc ei doubled it and another half once i doubled it again

That idiot paid almost 1 ETH in transaction fees, so don't expect much
> etherscan.io/tx/0x8f53c0a50dca4ad6548f2ef5a624275742286edf67ad59abfa28d138d85cd314

is that why it was almost instantly gone?
usually my etherdelta shit takes like 15 minutes

i bet it was a fucking bot

How doos that even happen?

Probably.
Gas price was 8,732.066385418 Gwei. The bot might have some sort of min gas price (8k?), and checks if it's still profitable. He made something like $40, I guess, just eyeballing it.

I can't believe what kind of garbage ethd is. It even fucked up my blockfolio due to retards buying for absolute garbage prices.

i got 0.5 ETH left, i could go and try to gamble it thats a 25% chance of having 2 blacks in a row in roulette...

but if this doesnt work im probably offing myself

>using EtherDelta when it's on Binance
no sympy

Watching people do this makes me fucking cringe.

please there has to be some user that can help me out i hear people talk about 200k link like its nothing

If you are over 30 i will send you one eth.

im 22. I am doing my IT degree (i think thats what its called in burgerland - im german) and work at KFC in order to make money.

With 30 i would already have a job and would probably not have to cry myself to sleep over one eth

Didnt think so.

Keep flipping them chikun patties son.

dude please i will even try to pay you back

at least you got some link, i dont have any.

You do know that there are a fuck ton of bots that checks for fat fingered buy/sell orders 24/7? Your never getting it back as the creators do not browse Veeky Forums.

i was asking the dude i replyed to because h said he would send me 1 eth if i was 30.

Ofcourse i dont expect THE guy who bought it to be here, that would be retarded

can everyone on biz send me 1$ :C

can someone show me how to get started on ether delta?

dont just go to binance

OR if you pay me 1 ETH i can give you a 3 hours session where i teach you over skype / teamspeak

>can everyone on biz send me 1$ :C
Felt sorry for you until I read this. Lesson learned, move on already.

Here ya go
youtube.com/channel/UC1dFzR8crWpPIyrz5-Trp3Q

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANYONE

i want to dieeee

I had 20k LINK stolen from me like half a day before it got listed on binance and started mooning.

My mental state has been getting worse every day since.

1 eth for sharpie in pooper. Cap must be off and pen must be deep

cap must be off?
you mean the side i draw with into pooper?

live and learn why should anyone give you 1 cent for your mistake?

You are completely out of the loop my friend.

SWIFT's ***NUMBER ONE*** blockchain project is a 'Proof of Concept' trial based on Hyperledger (a Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT of which SWIFT was a founding member).
The aim is to facilitate international transactions.

This PoC trial consists of two main parts:

1) Hyperledger implementation itself (already launched, 30 banks already implemented it)

2) ***DRUM ROLL*** Smart contracts to help automate the transfer process.

Guess who's doing the live demo for part 2) of SWIFT's premier blockchain project? (at SWIFT's SIBOS conference on October 16th)
That's right, pic related.

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

Stupido
Lesson learnt

This is the guy!
0x96373170538a83c7674ef92f41d195203a8abe09

so can we officially say that the new ATH for link is 963 eth?
that was the fastest moon mission I've ever witnessed

which one?

anyone please guys i cried the last 2 hours i have to work another whole month at kfc for this

Binance

verdient, du bist scheinbar dumm wie brot :)

thanks man. fuck i hate binance but will probably use it now since etherdelta sucks big balls

how?

fucking shutup dude, every uni kid works fastfood part time, get over it

Link that took your Link

Says he hates binance so uses eth delta.... lol ok

Whats wrong with ethdelta? Its a nice pleb filter

I agree but if a crypto is on another exchange... I mean come on. use some common sense. Also always double check before you click ok

He's an idiot, I bet he's told the entire world by now except for his parents.

He was spamming biz with his retarded story yesterday, essentially it amounted to "I am a fucking retard and if you give me the money back it will be stolen again"

I bet if this guy was transferring 288k from a bank account to another he would triple check the numbers. Can't believe how careless he was, idiot.

A link to a blogpost that had a script that exploited a flaw in etherdelta's code.

Made a thread about it warning everyone, and people quickly figured out how it was done and made this reddit post:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72vzk4/xpost_from_retherdelta_warning_for_etherdelta/

Etherdelta patched it.

Fuck off dude. This was your mistake. Don't expect cynical internet strangers to help you because you are stupid enough to not double check your trades. You worked a whole month at KFC? Tough shit.

I fucking hate people like you. Being a stupid dumbass and then acting like a victim afterwards, expecting others to correct your mistakes. People like you are the cancer of society.

i didnt say i use ethdelta

my bad man, thought you were op

Don't gamble with crypto if you can't lose the money.