Wipe out the Picts

>Wipe out the Picts
>Wipe out the Cumbrians
>Lowlanders wipe out highlanders
>Give England the worst ruling dynasty in it's history causing the English civil war
>Now threatening to destroy the United Kingdom they created

Why is the eternal Scot so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlbmIMbKZa4
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09cvx7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SCOTLAND

I don't even know what the highlanders want anymore.

Stuarts>Tudors

>destroying the UK
>a bad thing

T. Duncan MacDonald

Don't forget:
>caused perpetual conflict in northern ireland by settling it's autists there
>some of these autists moved on to the american south/appalachia, creating hillbillys i.e. the niggers of white people

FOREVER

MY JOHHNY LIES OVER THE OCEAN

Don't mistake me. Every dynasty after York has been utter trash but the Tudors are objectively the worst monarchs we've ever had.

I have a feeling that living on one of those big Islands would be COMFY as fuck.

yes.
but there is almost nobody.

They're very cold.

As monarchs Tudors were better

As a dynastic era Stuarts make more sense

The Picts weren't genocided. They were Gael'd shortly after St. Patrick led them to Christianity.

it seems our success has made others jealous...

GLASS THE GOONS COVENANT WAR NOW!

NO SURRENDER.

>Lowlanders speak Bad English
>Highlanders speak Bad Irish
lmao it's not even a real country

Or should I say

OCH AYE THE NOO IT'S NO EEN A TRAW KINTRA

Haha what a stupid language

THANKYOU BIG IAN

youtube.com/watch?v=JlbmIMbKZa4

That’s why you build a cozy island cottage to stay warm in.

>tfw Scottish/polish mix
>ugliest kid in school
>tfw 27 yo kgfless virgin
>tfw forehead so large in Thailand I was getting called Homer Simpson
>it’s both shite being polish and Scottish
>so confused in life

Were Picts not the ancestors of the Scottish?!

>Scottish/English mix
RIDDLED WITH SELF LOATHING

and cold rage

Are the Celts the most fashionable of all the races of the earth?

Scottish/Anglo/Welsh/German/Polish mutt here. My life is a boiling sea of directionless rage.

Tartan is excellent tee bee aytch.

They were genocided by Kenneth "Kill the Picts with ice picks" MacAlpin

he was described as king of the picts though. alba title wasn't until his grandkids

>Now threatening to destroy the United Kingdom they created
english white trash decided upon destruction with the Brexit, now they're fucked, and the Scots don't want to follow them in becoming a 3rd world hell-hole

There are no Scots in Scotland. They died or left long ago. Now it's just flatlanders squabbling with their English clones.

A tree shades out others

It's pretty simple

If your surname is Welsh you larp as a Welsh, if it is English you larp as English

Picts were Sardinians?

be eternal anglo want to destroy his own country by leaving UE, scotland doesn't. You are (again) bad guy

Ireland.
Modern Scotland is essentially a poor man's Ireland.
The northern tribes came flooding over and conquered as they pleased, and Pictish men refused to ensure their survival.
The Scot is a mongrel of Irish and English creation, with only those buried far deep in the highlands somewhat related to the original inhabitants (and even then, half of them are Norse mongrels anyway)

Simply put, the Scot is not a Scot at all, but simply an inferior version of England and Ireland.
Pity the Scot for he has no home.

fells good lad

>Planters
>Success
In regards to what? Centuries of somewhat average prosperity for a tiny minority of people on the island, followed by DEMANDS that you be given the ability to rule yourselves at which point it almost immediately goes to shit?
Forcing England to set you up your own personal country on the basis that you don't cause any further conflict with the Irish before going on to do exactly that?
Causing the Troubles and contributing absolutely NOTHING to fighting the IRA or the Irish and instead basically making sure that Irish Nationalism is forever enshrined by law as an integral part of Northern Ireland and basically condemning Northern Ireland to a slow death by erosion?
Yes, thank you planters. You are such a boon to us.

I lived in Ireland and can tell you that you have serious mental issues. Ireland is a hellhole with no architecture and cultural heritage. All the indigenous irishmen live in the west and they are all inbred retards and junkies. Scotland is celts done right, Ireland is a fucking joke and you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

>Scots came to Scotland from Ireland
>Most planters in Ulster were Scottish
Is Ireland the only country so autistic that it got planted by its own people?

>t. Mateusz MacPherson

So Scots are like Germans only where Germans continually destroy all of Europe, Scots contain themselves to Britain?

OOOH AAAH

we own this island and the eternal anglo can’t even comprehend our superiority. ‘i will bless thee who blesses thee’ remember it, anglos

>Wipe out the Picts

Myth.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09cvx7b

Naw.

The planters were from the Lowlands. They were crypto-anglos rather than crypto-micks

Actually, they were from Galloway, and they were sent to Ireland because they had a history of causing trouble for the government.

What if your name is a Scottishized form of an Anglicized German surname?

It seems so. I cycled all the way across the Outer Hebrides & Mull this year, and it was wonderful. You'd need to do without some luxuries and the convenience of big cities nearby, but everything is much more self contained. I spoke with a couple who moved to South Uist from the mainland, and they said the community was actually very welcoming and warm, so they didn't feel isolated at all. Seems very comfy and peaceful to me, especially coming from the overpopulated hive that is the Netherlands.

Underrated.

>"moved on to"
>indentured servants willingly left to proto-stralia, land of convict laborers

Are you stupid you nog

>convince the rest of the world they're oppressed by LARPing as Celts, having attempted to exterminate Highland culture and blaming it on the English
>appeal to continentals with 'muh Auld Alliance' arguments and claiming you dindu nuffin in the Empire
>the British Empire was the English Empire ah fuckin swears it

just kill yourself honestly

>getting autistic about terminology

this annoys me to no end
added to that irish people who bumchum them in a show of "celtic solidarity" are fucking embarrassing, no nation has done more harm to the irish than the scots

>not knowing they were "spirited away"
>AKA forced over

Not terminology faggot, it's completely different from "moving" to.