Anybody else scared of the normie invasion?

Anybody else scared of the normie invasion?

A friend on Facebook just shared this.

Why scared? Shit will really moon once normies get in.

Your Facebook friend is a shitposter, not a normie

Well he certainly looks like a normie

2021 pop

why should we be?
They're the idiots that panic sold BTC at 3000 2 weeks ago. We need them so we can buy cheap BTC

did you tell him about crypto or did he get there independently?

Independently, I never talk about crypto with my friends.

Do you?

The Chad pump

Yes. In fact a group of about 6-7 of my close friends and I have a group chat around it. We're spread out over Europe, Asia and the US so we usually have one set of eyes on the market, and we don't have to worry about shills.

Some of us have also received money from our boomer parents to invest for them, taking portions of their profits.

Pretty sweet desu.

Why would you tell your friends about crypto? Half the fun is becoming rich whilst they wagecuck until they die.

mischief

He’s clearly a triplet, so not a Normie, mirin those digits

YOU
ARE
THE
NORMIES
dumb fucks

Some of us poorfags need to accumulate more.

your idea of what friends are seems a bit off

true dat, I never tell friends about business opportunitys, only talk about it once I cashed out. then laugh in their face when they tell me they had to wagecuck 8 years to make the same amount of money that I did in a day.

Looks like the fucking yuppies that have taken over my city.

faggot, when we talk about money there're are no friends.

that's the only legit lifestyle bro

Because we're enjoying leaving cuckdom together. We're all a decent balance of normie and autist, so lifes pretty good. Pushing 30 means we've all learned to hide our power levels pretty well.

Fuck how much time do we have left now that the media and social media has made the normies aware

>more money coming in
>HUUR WE'RE DONE FOR
>NORMIES REEE
You idiots need to fuck off. Bitcoin has been all over social media and in the msm for half a decade. Just fuck off.

probably til mid next week.
now the normies are out there getting drunk or doing other normie shit.
on monday they will read about LINK on the toilet at their wagecuck job.
at some point mid week they will start investing.

No because I like liquidity and clueless, emotional traders.

this. 80% of the posters itt are probably normies.

This.
LINK's shilling seems to have brought all kinds of outside attention.

Yep. It's great.

Mfw friends are in "high paying" jobs and think they are doing well. It's going to be awesome when I finally cash out.

FUCK THE NORMIES ARE HERE SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine all these new fat fingers on etherdelta

it'll be a long time till actual mainstream normie adoption. Sure, many normies are AWARE, they still don't have a fucking clue what cryptos are about and most think it's still a scam or too risky. Also they have no idea how to buy it and store it safely.

All they know is that some people made a shit ton of money out of it and think it's too late to make more mad gainz.

Hahahaha there is no way normies will make it to ether delta. Most will stop at Coin Base and the real lucky and persistent ones will make it to Bittrex and Polly.

How much time did it take for the Internet to become mainstream?
We are still at the beginning. I'd say at least 5 years before full blown normies start dipping their toes into the waters.

I still can't talk about Crypto, even Bitcoin, without giant Questionmarks appearing everywhere.

Accumulate. Put as much money as you can spare into crypto