Please don't buy into this scam

I've seen some threads and people on Slack shilling this shit to no end the last couple of days, so I want to warn people who are considering getting into this (or have already gotten in). This coin is a scam and you're going to get dumped on again by the "devs".

- You're already being shilled by bagholders from the dump on the 23rd of sept and a telegram group called "Cryptosweb" playing the situation.
- If you had actually read the whitepaper you would realise it can't work.
- There's a good reason this isn't on other exchanges, the devs (well they aren't really devs if they're not actually building it though, are they?) are unwilling to provide the necessary information to get listed.
- Devs are not "ready" to disclose who they are. I mean come on, open your eyes...

I noticed a lot of people are throwing a considerable amount of money in this, please don't get hurt!
Remember: If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com:3000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice just bought 100k

not saying ur wrong but why can't it work based on the whitepaper?

Only newfags and brainlets fall for these types of shills. Referring to Elix of course.

I've discarded this thing as trash every time I've seen the shill threads pop up, but damn now I actually want in...

Still 3x on this, get fucked pajeet

>"please dont buy"

Juicy fuds like these really makes me horny for a coin, I'm definitely going to read up on this one.

its young and really small still. i have high hopes, holding a few K just in case.,

fuds to the moon in this thread. low volume, low marketcap makes this an easy 5x

We already knew it was a scam anyway its okay user.

Besides most of us are all in chainlink and making bank, so we don't even have btc to spare on shitcoins

Did they seriously just take the ethereum logo and turn the two halves upside down for a logo? I can't say that inspires much confidence in the team's abilities.

target price is 1 USD

it's racially pure. people cant lend outside their own race.

what more do you want? stay poor.

Low volume is how people end up holding bags they can't sell.

Only holding about $50 USD worth. If it hits just a little bit, great, I can trade back for a little more Bitcoin. If not, I’m out $50 bucks. I wouldn’t go all in on this thing but it could be a decent coin to flip.

only newfags and idiots fall for these scams

NEVER BUY shit from an anonymous team unless that coin's purpose require team anonymity for legal reasons (gambling / betting coins)

This so much...
What possible reasons could there be to hide their identity unless they're doing something illegal?

because they are titans of industry.

and they dont want premature hype for a project that is not ready.

providing financial services isnt exactly the most unregulated field. why draw attention to yourself.

besides who gives a shit if its a scam. ride the pump.

Devs are really fair on this project, they gave me 51k ELIX for my lost TME (abandoned token). They did it for every fucking TME holder!

I FUCKING HATE YOU FUDDER FOR INSULTING THEM !!!

Probably just printed it out of thin air like the fed desu

tellawallet.com:3000/

Lending services away from banks are illegal in most countries, i would like to stay anonymous too if i was a developer.
I also have got ELIX from timereum. 9688 from TME + i bought 23k.

This isn't a fucking monero dude. Everything in ETH blockchain is transparent.

Please tell me at which point of whitepaper you realised i can't work. I read it 2 times and don't have such feeling.

yeah do not buy it. I need to accumulate more

When is it pumping

it'll pump the moment you sell.

What part of 300% gain did you not understand, pajeet?

this is the best feature I've seen on any coin, fucking moon mission for sure. just bought 100k

Listen I could have some link right now. I need to know when this shit is pumping

In a whale discord group. They're pumping within the hour so get ready

Soon. Sooner than link's second pump. Just look at sell & buy orders at coinexchange. Less sell orders and more buy orders - this trend last one week.

>Send $156.25, earn $2.35 as reward in 10 days
Fucking bullshit scam. I need to sell the bags for it immediately on the next pump. Wasn't enough that they had to have bullshit looking Facebook integration either.

Wait, what?!? I had like 90k tme, are you telling me I can get free elix?

you think this is scam because of screenshot of application concept? Your fud is really poor quality

read announcement thread on bitcointalk forum

is this the white mans coin?

no, its multiracial but races are segregated

And that's the way it should be.

ELIX really is /ourcoin/.

Dumbass this coin was just listed on its first exchange 2 weeks ago.

COINEXCHANGE GOT HACKED AND ALL BTC AND ELIX STOLEN WTFUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Dont fucking do that what the fuck

lmao dude they are just doing maintenance

>Please don't buy