Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/node/39911
coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
bankingtech.com/595652/sibos-2016-innotribe-industry-challenge-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>smart oracles

>people fell for the half truths and lies

They deserve the storm that's coming

You are completely out of the loop my friend.

SWIFT's ***NUMBER ONE*** blockchain project is a 'Proof of Concept' trial based on Hyperledger (a Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT of which SWIFT was a founding member).
The aim is to facilitate international transactions.

This PoC trial consists of two main parts:

1) Hyperledger implementation itself (already launched, 30 banks already implemented it)

2) ***DRUM ROLL*** Smart contracts to help automate the transfer process.

Guess who's doing the live demo for part 2) of SWIFT's premier blockchain project? (at SWIFT's SIBOS conference on October 16th)
That's right, pic related.

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

Chainlink is literally on role right now. It's the future! Get in early or be an broke idiot forever!

>this copypasta again

Back to your discord pajeet

Blame the people asking the same questions and making the same incorrect uninformed statements time and time gain.

Easier to copy paste than to write everything up from scratch every time someone has the wrong idea again.

True dat

This fucking shit is getting insane.

YOU DIDN'T PROVE ANYTHING.
JUST BECAUSE LINK IS INTERESTING TO SWIFT DOES NOT IMPLY A PARTNERSHIP

It's ALMOST like this board is full of teenagers who don't understand how major institutions operate

Point me to another smart contract project SWIFT has ongoing.
Let alone another smart contract project SWIFT is demoing in two weeks.

You are completely out of the loop my friend.

SWIFT's ***NUMBER ONE*** blockchain project is a 'Proof of Concept' trial based on Hyperledger (a Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT of which SWIFT was a founding member).
The aim is to facilitate international transactions.

This PoC trial consists of two main parts:

1) Hyperledger implementation itself (already launched, 30 banks already implemented it)

2) ***DRUM ROLL*** Smart contracts to help automate the transfer process.

Guess who's doing the live demo for part 2) of SWIFT's premier blockchain project? (at SWIFT's SIBOS conference on October 16th)
That's right, pic related.

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

Also, you should be very aware that SWIFT has very little time left to fully roll out their blockchain project.

See: coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
Major institutions are starting to look at other options (which likely also involve Chainlink) because SWIFT isn't moving fast enough for them.

This implies two things:
1) no time to develop alternatives (Chainlink team has been working on this since before Ethereum, this isn't a quick fix)

2) the smart contract solution needs to be quickly implementable. And it just so happens that Chainlink is plug-and-play.

They just won a competition between many projects.

Maybe SWIFT wants to implement the tech themselves without relying on fucking nobodies to handle all of their interbank communication. Ever think of that?

Theyre getting their notoriety for winning the conpetition. Its a pat on the head for being a guud boi.

THAT IS LITERALLY ALL THAT IS SHOWN EVERYTHING ELSE IS A TOTAL GUESS

/thread

Some people just don't know any better. LINK is moving full steam whether you like it or not so catch the train or DIE POOR! WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE THEIR NEXT PARTNERSHIP EXPECT LINK DOUBTERS TO FOMO BUY LINK! ALWAYS HAPPENS. BUY LINK NOW OR MISS OUT LATER!

can't hear you faggots i'm up 3x already and i will be up way more soon.

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE FOOLS IN THE BACK! LINK = MOON! UP NEARLY 3.5X AND IT JUST DOESN'T STOP!

Chainlink is decentralized. It's a network.
Zero information is actually routed through Chainlink.
All they'd have to do is implement the system.

>they won a competition between many projects
None of which actually proposed to handle the smart contract part of SWIFT's blockchain project.

The other competitors were Rise (crypto management system) and Coin Sciences (blockchain building platform).

Source: bankingtech.com/595652/sibos-2016-innotribe-industry-challenge-results/
(google the title words if you don't trust the link)

Oh look.. it's yet another fudding fool! Stupidity is such a sad disease, hope that you find your cure soon! :|

I don't get it. Aren't you in favor of LINK too?

Mistook you for a misinformation agent. Sorry about that. Still believe in Link 100% and happy to hear that you do as well!