Is it too late to buy LINK? Logically jumping on now would definitely be worth it...

Is it too late to buy LINK? Logically jumping on now would definitely be worth it, but are the people saying 'too late' just shills? Sorta new to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same I would like to know this too

Where can you actually trade LINK?

Also wondering this, was going to hop on at 5k SATs but couldn't tell if it was a PnD. Regretting not buying now obviously.

Seen lots of claims of people holding 100k+ LINK but never any proof though, the most I've seen screenshotted is 2k.

No, still gains to be made in the immediate short term (1-2) weeks.

Binance

EtherDelta and Binance.

Don't listen to anyone who claims that it's too late. They're just foolish. Link only got started recently and is at $0.38 a very good buy! This is tiny in comparison to what their potential growth will be. DYOR and buy Link if you see the potential that lies ahead!

post the original

When it's over a dollar you won't think it was too late to buy

You are completely out of the loop my friend.

SWIFT's ***NUMBER ONE*** blockchain project is a 'Proof of Concept' trial based on Hyperledger (a Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT of which SWIFT was a founding member).
The aim is to facilitate international transactions.

This PoC trial consists of two main parts:

1) Hyperledger implementation itself (already launched, 30 banks already implemented it)

2) ***DRUM ROLL*** Smart contracts to help automate the transfer process.

Guess who's doing the live demo for part 2) of SWIFT's premier blockchain project? (at SWIFT's SIBOS conference on October 16th)
That's right, pic related.

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

Screencap of your LINK holdings?

This thing is going to $20 and people are afraid to put money in under 0.40. The way people's minds work is amazing. When omg went to $6.00 from 0.30 people started to bandwagon.i guess the same will happen to Chainlink when it reaches $4

What makes you so confidence that it will moon so high?

>Swift and every bank they work with is involved
>combines the world of crypto cash with real world
>actually smart contracts

This shit is the true game changer.
I pity the fools who don't go all in now.

yes

Illogical, Isn't it? These are the same people that always say "oh how I wish I'd invested in Bitcoin when it was $1, $10 or $100". Truth is that they wouldn't have bought then either, since they believed that it was too late or that it couldn't possibly grow more than it already has. Sad really. To all still looking to buy Link, don't FOMO! Just buy! $0.38 is minuscule to $20. Thank us later!

Is it possible to exchange regular currency for LINK or only other cryptos

Possible of course, but you'd have to find a person willing to take FIAT for LINK.
Otherwise, buy ETH or BTC with FIAT and then convert them to LINK on an exchange.
duckduckgo is your friend.

You want me to spoon feed you information so that you can be rich? What's in it for me?

And I didn't even get in early.

Newfag to this, still waiting for eth trades to go through on coinbase. Do I just have to sit and wait until it deposits until I can use binance, or can I buy stuff like like with money?

LOL Still trying to shill the fomo fags coz you're still holding bags of this scam coin, sad user

It's too late. SIBOS is priced in, don't buy.
Thanks.

if he has profit, they aren't bags, dummy

False. It will pump until SIBOS then drop

Buy SWIFT on Bittrex, that's equal to getting LINK

They aren't bags yet senpai. I bought $2800 worth of Bitcoin at $3200 a piece when the dip happened, so long as the portfolio is worth more than $2800 I'm still in the black.

You have to wait for it to deposit, then transfer to your Binance wallet which takes 15 minutes or so, then you can trade on the exchange. I'd just be smart about it. Buy in the dip not at the peak.

Next week is going to get interesting. We could see link at $2

I sold my Litecoin while LINK was mooning last night to buy more LINK.

And bought 220 at 48 cents :--------DDd

YOU DUN GOOF'D
at least it wasn't at 1$

If Link is so good why is crashing so hard right now? And why does it need to be desperately shilled?

it hasn't even been out 2 days on binance. chill the fuck out nigger. have some patience.

crashing? Just fucking lol

the team does no marketing

There's always peaks and valleys, happens in every investment market. I'm not saying to bet the house on it, but I believe in the platform and wouldn't be surprised if it is worth at least $5 by the end of the year. Trustless decentralized smartcontracts really are the main bridge between the "crypto" market and having some sort of ETH or BTC card being accepted in daily use.

This is normal growth.

A lot of people realized the viability of LINK and bought. This is the correction.

Future moons are based on listings at other exchanges and coin news.

It seems more like a pump and dump to me. Are you new?

The same answer to both: the team hasn't done any marketing yet. LINK is shilled to hell on Veeky Forums with all these juicy details laid bare, but it's still pretty unknown outside of it. People are just now slowly looking into it after last night's moon. But they are hesistant because muh groupthink. "If black guy on youtube hasn't mentioned it, it must not be good hurr durr."

Are we fudding again?

This.

Nailed it.

the amount of people trying their hardest to avoid an undervalued coin with huge potential just baffles me.