/qtddtot/

questions that don't deserve their own thread Veeky Forums edition

Veeky Forums consistently has /qtddtot/ threads. they do a nice job of containing newb shit in one place rather than cluttering the catalog with boring threads.

I'll start. Is there some way to increase the fees for depositing funds on etherdelta? I send eth from coinbase to my etherdelta address and it only takes ~30 seconds. Then, when I move the eth from my address to my etherdelta smart contract (so I can actually trade) it takes 20+ minutes.

Now that's more like itâ„¢

Got moar?

does someone know the name of a website that has a short analysis of crypto and lists pros and cons? I have seen saw it posted here

how does one make money with crypto

She is asian!

What's the best way to buy shitcoins in Australia?

I see a lot of shitcoins shilled on Veeky Forums. How do I research their potential? "read the whitepaper"lel.

How do I do tech. analysis.?

In b4 reddit spacing.

Click your key in the top right corner and click "gas price" then raise it

thanks, bro. switched it from 4 to 6 and my transaction went through in no time. what setting do you use?

Did anyone ever find out if Microsoft cryptlets are any threat to chainlink?

We need more asian hunnies here, keep bringing it!

I think the key difference between cryptlet and ChainLink is centralization (Microsoft Azure runs the "fabric" of the cryptlet block chain)

This difference is touched upon in ChainLinks white paper, notably it's succinctly put in the conclusion

cryptlet is such a nerd virgin term god damn

Agreed. ChainLink is Chad as fuck in comparison (despite that not meaning much)

Also
link.smartcontract.com

Fuck me that domain name is great

Most important thing seems to be to have a lot of money

Thanks for the reply user, that helps.

Chainlink is an actual quality coin, unlinke 99.99% of the new shitcoins being shilled on here. Smart investors will recognize Smart Contracts aka Chainlink.

My wife is asian and look like this girl a lot. Im so lucky to have her and having sex with an asuan goddess like that...my god u have no idea guys.

how do I meet and get an azn gf

Azure is a pain in the ass btw.

U need to travel in asia (not China) and meet girls there, real ones not fake asians born in america. If your white and not a fat ugly retard, they will jump on you by dozen, than u just need to choose the one u like the most, thats it.

??? Shenzhen has way more women than men and they're all 20 somethings. def a hotspot.
although I want to go back to Japan rather than there.

I went to Japan for vacation and a few girls (mostly lolis) would mire and stare but I mean how do you actually meet appropriately aged women when you're just out and about? Just walk up to a random qt and ask her what would be fun to do?

This too. Some definitely cute girls in the Shenzhen area

when do i buy bitcoin

there are certain bars where gaijin hunters hang out.

What do you reckon about the cryptopay ICO? They have the product already, not quite sure why the even have an ICO....

I bought a small amount of Chainlink recently, but the crazy shilling on Veeky Forums is actually making me paranoid. It's starting to look like an orchestrated pump and dump scheme

for example appears to be a shill bot
>Chainlink is an actual quality coin, unlinke 99.99% of the new shitcoins being shilled on here. Smart investors will recognize Smart Contracts aka Chainlink.

It is a quality coin though..

It's making blockchain easier for mass adoption.

The last time something this cool happened was with ethereum.

how do i learn about investing in cryptocurrency? Or just investing/finance in general? I'd like to get into it one day when I have the capital.

Is there a Veeky Forums equivalent to the sticky on Veeky Forums?