Want to go in link

if there is someone who is willing to help me out, please send some link to

0xbb36d0a9f6a9a4d9c360527529937976a377e5e0

i've started trading with 100$ and lost it all, i don't have any money atm, paying my bills and working my ass off, but the situation will not get any better unless i make something out of this. i know this is pathetic, but i've seen u guys help other anons so please if someone has some spare coins please send it, will appreciate it a lot!

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com:3000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put a sharpie in your ass and I will send you 500 LINK

What OP is trying to say is that you have to send it to:

0x1f3324b018e557dd56ef8820e8609edcf8f33dae

Silly OP

Smart move! Get in LINK like right now!

sharpie in my ass. thanx bro! it was not easy doing this.

Timestamp, faggit

for every 80 link i will put 1 sharpie in pooper.

0x1f3324b018e557dd56ef8820e8609edcf8f33dae

(pls dont send too much thanks)

No timestamp.

what?

>i've started trading with 100$ and lost it all, i don't have any money atm
Trading is not for you. Just leave.

how do i add timestpamt to mobile pic? wtf?

Shave ur hairy ass and write down the time and date on ur ass and then stick the sarhpie in and make a pic.

jesus christ you would rather put a sharpie in your ass rather than just work a few more hours or improve your life in general

>the fuck dude

Veeky Forums everyone

Finding a sharpie in ass pic online?

please just help me im humiliated enough dont have razor blades please just send me some links i took the photo immediately u did not mention timestamp nor shaving my ass.

i am fucking workin non stop even sundays have a little baby im telling you i dont have money to invest. jesus.

and this is my pic just took it! try to find a pic like this online in a fes minutes

so ure not sending me 500 ?

Get a better job dumbass

not in my country man. im lucky to have a job by these government bastards taking all of or money throughout the past decades. people and old people are litteraly digging through garbage to find something to eat. so i help a lot of them by giving them some food leftovers. its realy hard here, im not in the usa

carrot in ass and I send you 150LINK

>not familiar with timestamp rules on chanchan
lies

right i can see how ure all sending me a lot and helping me out

I bet you're a closet fag and you were hoping for somebody to ask for a sharpie pooper pic and that's how you get off.

That's why you didn't post the timestamp because you knew you'd get asked to stick something up your ass again.

You also know you won't be getting any crypto for this and it makes you feel like a used slut which makes you cum hard but you feel sad afterwards.

that's it im out now how did u guess u dumbass mf