Cryptopia!!!!!!!

We are...

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com:3000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On CRYPTOPIA

the Obsidianmarines and we are not selling!

buy cheap, set up more masternodes, be very fucking comfy for the next 12 months.

I personally only have 3k ODN. happy to wait for moonage.

I see ODN owners becoming ubermensch in the new few months.

I CANT AFFORD A MASTERNODE.

HOW DO WE TEAM UP FOR STAKING?

it's actually ridiculous how few people are willing to sell. Funnies shit I've seen in a while.

It's ironic how people say ODN holders are shillers when in fact nobody is anywhere close to dropping their bags on exchanges.

What are you talking about? It's already below ICO price. Dump your bags now before it drops to 0

>want to buy 2k for master node
>ODN already ridiculously expensive
>mixed feels, bro

>only needs to buy 2k
nigga i need to buy 8k since i was retarded and only bought 1 ETH in the ICO

thanks for letting me know.
selling 100k now

>ODN double ICO price
>Claims it's below ICO price

Such unrealistic FUD.

Below ico? Do you even math?

"below ICO" has become a meme. just ignore.

Get fucked, I need 9k, because apparently even though I'm willing to listen to you guys I'm too scared to go all in, since there are so many scams. Fucking make it go down in price already you cunts.

It doesn't matter mate.

Your bags are light like helium right now, just enjoy what profits you have and don't get greedy or it will make you a bad investor.

Guess you guys are nolinkers, not even recognizing the most spammed FUD for the past 2 days

>tfw I only own 158 ODN

True, it's not like they are heavy at all. So if it goes down I'll snap some up. If she rockets, I'll take my profits. Think I'll wait for another exchange though.

buy WTC or obsidian? got 180 bucks. I have 270 WTC and 189 ODN. I don't know what gonna explode more.

just look at their respective marketcaps m8

whats obsidians? All I know is that there are tons of people that are ready to dump obsidian, since they've been waiting so long for an exchange.

That info is straight outta your ass. Nearly all ODN is staking.

also how many coins will obsidian have?

now after burning unsold ones around 89mil and 120 maximum in like 5 years

but only 20mil was sold during ico, rest of them are for vc investment and for developement so will be not in circulation supply

Ill buy in. Who are the devs? What have the devs accomplished before? Is it just pajeets?

obsidian-fags unite

tellawallet.com:3000/

devs are legit. 40yo pedos-look like virgins that developed it for past 3 years in the basement. its real deal man jump in