Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AF0-t3GGZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hope those tools behind you get used user
nothing worse than someone who cant wrench

>he fell for the lambo meme

>spending money on stupid shit

never gonna make it

If I was homeless and broke, I too would have the time to find a car to take a picture with.

send me free stuff

sent ;)

>June
Wew

>buying things

you really missed the point of money, didn't you

Most lambo owners are rap niggers, oil sheikhs and newly rich idiots. That should give you a clue.

The OP of this image did not buy that Lambo with crypto. He is worth over $5 million and at the time only had around 70k in crypto.

He bought it as an investment anyway, it's a Blancpain special edition or something

I really hope you made over 30 million dollars with cryptosporidium, otherwise you're a retard to spend them on Lambos.

So, you could have bought the dip, but you bought a lambo, instead. Wew, lad.

For your own pricavy and safety blur your face next time buddy.This has been a Veeky Forums service and safety announcement, due to budget cuts and restraints. You there readers have to submit a non specified amount of ETH to the following address.
0xe585e26aE0871db0b0E0A308f772Ecaf4DAE77A0

Lambos are love, lambos are life.

youtube.com/watch?v=7AF0-t3GGZA

>Buy new lambo
>Sit inside for the first time
>turn on
>Press on gas pedal
>now worth 50k less

its much cheaper to rent a lambo than own one

>Blancpain
S E E T H I N G

nice just bought 100k

that reflection makes you look quite a bit like a fag OP.

Just a heads up. he's a FAPcoin Dev.

why would you buy a depreciating asset? what are you 12?

seriously though, why didnt you get a ferarri? Much better drive and much more classy

cos of the Lambo meme

why does this meme keep getting repeated here?
are none of you retards away that supercars are NOT depreciating assets and are literally investments as they increase in value over time?

>everything is an asset
That's not a good way to look at life

See

ferraris are for boomers

>Spending money on a depreciating asset

Lmao.

Are you retarded?
Have you ever looked at the prices of supercars?
Older models tend to be cheaper unless they're some classic vintage ones.

>wake up
>check blockfolio
> sweet, more green
>691 chain link threads
>see old time stamped pic of my car

Am I a meme now? If so that's fine I guess.

This

Its actually gone up about 20% since I bought it. But if calling it a depreciating asset keeps you from an hero, by all means, user

give me free crypto advice please user

>Its actually gone up about 20% since I bought it
but its still slower than a bike worth 10k lmao, and slower around a track than a go kart

Hmmmm let's see. Don't go long on alts. Only hold during pumps, get out with some gains. It WILL go back down. Hard. Don't be greedy. Don't fomo, even with btc/ltc/eth. It WILL go back down. Stick to top 50 market cap. If you're gunna gamble, only gamble with ~20% of your stack.

This whole thing is manipulated. Whales are making millions and millions... Like shooting fish in a barrel. Just look for the patterns and ride their waves and you can make money.

All this being said, I'm not chasing 100x gains... I'm good with 5-10x over a few years. So keep that in mind.

Also take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm no expert. Just above average intelligence with 6 months of experience

If you would be so kind
0xa7A662a7B2Fa40C245aB3632f3B44B6b60649469

Nice museum

Not your car.

I actually enjoy shitting on bikes more than cars... Because alllllllll the bikes think they can't be beat. I've raced several dozen... 600s, 750s, 1000s, h2, visa, Ducati... From a stop, from a roll, doesn't matter. They've all gotten taillights.

Next question please

We've established that

Are you the 10/12 guy?

Yes. How's it going user? Glad to see not everyone is new here

Is LINK a good coin? I just bought, did I do the right thing?

I have no idea. I didn't buy any or so any research. I guess it mooned recently? You prob didn't buy at a great time... But it'll prob moon again based on all the exposure its getting. Just don't sell at a loss

user, some personal questions since youve made it.

Were you a poor neet? is it easy to get pussy now?

Like is a couple hundred bucks for some whore chump change now? how does it feel??

>Didn't get a ferarri, the superior car
Kys

Wait, so your money didn't actually come from crypto, right?

I'm still high on WTC and LINK gains.

A few more of trades like that and I'm going to find the 11/12 to one up you.

You still in XVG?

I've always been a go getter I guess. Sold pot in college, made good money, got two degrees, had a decent job, came from a middle class family.

I went on a pussy rampage for 2 years or so. It was fun and relatively easy I suppose. Some I paid because it's just easier than playing the game and I'm lazy. After a while they're all the same and it gets lonely and hollow. Got a live in girlfriend now. She's awesome.

It feels... Cool I guess. 95% of my life is still the same.

No
That 11/12 is a bad mother fucker. I went 2x on verge, sold at 165. I'll buy again if it dips. Hasn't gone low enough for me.

Gtfo of rdd if you're in. It's about to go sigt when the news drops that it's an actual scam coin

i love how every time someone posts here who actually makes fucking money everyone starts asking him about every worthless shitcoin currently getting shilled

Pretty much what I imagined. Once you've no problems that are caused by not having money, it's all ok. Then it just depends on how materialistic you are, otherwise you're just setting yourself (and family if you want one) for a better life.

I dont understand Veeky Forums when it comes to girls though. Always been smashing girls, since like 17. Have gf of 3.5 years though now. Can confirm slut carousel if very boring after the same crap. You don't get top tier women on the one night stands unless they're coked off their face; not really top tier if theyre at that sorta stuff either.

Glad to here you're doing well though user, GJ. My crypto gains are now 40% of a lambo now, so hopefully I'll make some good calls and it works out.

So where did most of your money come from?

That's basically right on user. Unfortunately those aren't lessons you can learn from anyone else... Only through experience.

Taking a risk and walking away from a cushy job to start my own business. The exact business doesn't matter

Thanks bro. you inspire us like ZYZZ, Makes me wanna be financially free. srs.

>Tips hat and praises kek

Godspeed my man, enjoy every single ride in it. Live your life to the fullest, pick up gold diggers with fat asses and get your dick sucked. You've made it

a regular job or some internet kinda thing user?

Op, I am willing to LITERALLY anything (yes, anything) to succeed like you. Is there some way to work with you and learn. Let me know if it possible to contact you.

did you seriously buy a lambo?that's some nigger shit,take it back

Is that bird shit or stone chips on your hood, also old timestamp, not your lambo.

No one cares tai

what year is the lambo? how much did you pay for it? what is your yearly income like?

i want a ferrari real bad but i don't wana be a cuck

Should really be cleaned desu.