Just a heads up to all the stupid fuckers

LINK's going to the moon.
If I wasn't such a stupid cunt with RDD, I would've bought more than 70 LINK, those 10€ were all I had to spare, but I'll have iron hands with it, and it'll be a 100€ soon, so I can't complain for a 10€ investment shooting up 10x.
Stop the FUD already, after SIBOS it's the comfy life for my bros that are balls deep in LINK. Love you bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
tellawallet.com:3000/
etherscan.io/tx/0x0b0afcdb9e0a9eae7dd6693f136d96ad1738e3a502ca06673f9df6ee2c8ac632
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>10€

LMAO

as much as I like LINK, sell the fucking news.

don't listen to this man. sell your LINKs. worthless pump n dump

LMAO. Making the effort to post this crap when you have 10€ invested.

Fuck man, everything else's tied upSure thing, dumb fuck

please sell me link why the fuck did it moon before i could dump ark reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dude I'm about to go balls deep into it and you should too.
its not too late.

holy fuck i'm going to actually buy a Lambo

Might sell RDD at a giant loss for this
Fucking RDD man, it's like 70% of my portfolio but this fucker could save me

Are you trying to time a dip before going in? What are you waiting for SATs-wise?

The news is that LINK is doing a demo at SIBOS.
If you wanted to sell the news you should've done that months ago.

SIBOS is going to expose LINK to literal millions of potential new investors and users.
Selling after SIBOS is like tearing up your lottery ticket after your numbers came up.

my stupid fucking bank to transfer my cash to my deposit so I can turn it into ETH and then into LINK, but these bank cunts don't work on weekends and crypto market never sleeps.
so I can probably only buy LINK on monday.
fuck

Still a good and healthy X2 possible vor you Til conference

I WANT MORE

Chainlink current price: $0.37
Chainlink target price: $2.20

Personally I think $3-5 dollars is within range.

and if you actually take into account what kind of gamechanger this is you will notice that even 20+ is in reach, actually even more than that.

That sucks, how much you planning to buy on Monday?

IF everything goes according to plan, then yes $20 is in the realm of possibilities, in a few years.

3k €, and probably even more. I think I will go balls deep in. like put all my cash I have (that I can afford to lose).
that would be around 9k € in total.
currently I only have 5600 LINK

I don't mean to be shilling link at all right now, but I have insider information that this could be in relation to Smart Contract. This is due to Smart Contract's ability to be widely adopted as it is not just a 'coin' it has use as well in its technology. Anyone fudding this coin is just trying to accumulate more, i know this because I am in multiple groups of shills and fuds and have been riding these waves. But frankly i'm done riding the shill and fud waves and just want to help my biz family god speed linkies.

Same exact problem. This is why fiat is shit.

I'm tempted to do something similar, I have around £40k in cash at the moment so £2-3k wouldn't be a huge loss for me if things go to shit. You holding any other coins?

The only thing deterring me is I already bought £2k of BNB when the hype about Binance started and I'm down about 30% on that at the moment as I wanted to HODL instead of sell for a quick profit. I'm confident about the long-term as it's the #6 exchange right now, but I don't want too many bags.

and thats why those "Bankers" will be unemployed soon while the rich Crypto NEET spits in their begging cup on the way to the Lambo parking Lot.
fuck I even sold NEO shit at 3% loss just so I can buy more LINK.
fucking Banks and their Nigger money and their niggerwagecuck weekends. get with the times you old farts. Crypto Never sleeps. and I also don't sleep, only like 3hours per day.

only a bit ETH, bit of NEO and LINK.
I think I will sell the other two for more LINK.

Fair enough, what's giving you the confidence to invest so much in Link? Or is it just FOMO?

for chainlink to reach 10$ it needs a 3.5 BILLION $ marketcap putting it above litecoin at spot 5 of biggest crypto in the world

the only crypto bigger would be, BCH, XRP, ETH & BTC

how deluded can you be OP
let's also not forget that the upcomming ethereum update will make chainlink useless

tyou're so retarded i hope you die faggot turn on your stupid brain

why the fuck do you guys buy these scam / meme coins

Have you read anything on it?

>the upcomming ethereum update will make chainlink useless

BCH, LTC and XRP are literally shit.

because this shit is the future
watch youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
and think for yourself bro.
To me this sounds like the future and it makes sense, they also got major Support. Ever heard about SWIFT, the cunts who work together with hundreds of banks worldwide? yea those cunts are on board already.

It doesn't even matter if anyone brings a similar product or an "update". LINK already got the support it needs and its a matter of time until it Launches far beyond Pluto, hell its already useful and can be used, like its already a working product.
question is, are you coming with us to Lamboland or do you continue being a Poorfaggot?
I already made my choice and I won't let such an opportunity pass again.

when people fud solid coins with low marketcaps its time to buy, when will biz learn

OK boys, party is over. See you at 0.1 c !

>doesn't know about Ethereum next fork and is too lazy to read about it
good arguments, nice
why does it care if you think they're shit ? their marketcap proves people don't find them shit. your comment is irrelevant and so are your opinions.
nice just did nothing

your loss m8, but don't post the pink wojacks when we show off our Lambos.

That was literally me a week ago.
They ended up rejecting my account request though.
I threw in whatever I had through someone else's bank account.

Thanks for the video link, I had read into it, and wasn't 100% whether it was gonna be just another piece of technology that ends up going nowhere longterm. Gives me a lot of confidence to see a live presentation like that where he explains it thoroughly.

Lol the price has totally crashed from last night

This is like back when people were FUDing it hard after its initial run up and the price was 1.5 ICO price for a moment.

Anyone not in link, now is the time. The weak hands are getting fleeced right now.

yea m8, I was also sceptic at first because I had no idea and thought its just another shitcoin, but when you look deeper, jesus christ man, thats the next hot shit and the one truly needed gamechanger.

It hasn't even begun, hold LINK for a year at least and then we meet at the Lambo dealership.

tellawallet.com:3000/

Does Binance require an ID?

Have read about the hard fork, not sure exactly how it is relevant to chainlink.

>fuckers don't sell for less than 8300
>weak hands

crypto betas are already out of this coin

yes

Haha wtf 70 link. Jesus. WHy are you even bothering to to make posts like this hahaha.

Fuck I didnt realise people cared so much about little amounts. lmao post your address and lemme double your stack for you fella srs

Also Sergey is the only crypto dev I have seen present so far that doesn't actually seem like a total sperg and moreover instills confidence in the listener.

link is going to 1$ soon , alot of people don't know about this

yeah this shits genuinely embarrassing
and not in the way of like a $2000-$5000 portfolio embarrassing

this dude literally has less than 1 meals worth of money in link and hes hyped about it, truly sad

>this dude literally has less than 1 meals worth of money in link and hes hyped about it, truly sad

literally me except I have 30$ in it

LINK is currently forcing its way back into moon position RIGHT NOW! BUY BUY BUY!!! $$$$ MOONLINK!!!!

Prob a kid or a pajeet. Anyway OP post your address and I'll send you 70 link srs

people like money :)

0xb56E208C990dfC49483982e09D6CDB3dF0b6C3f5

thanks

10k LINK is the absolute minimum with which you could even HOPE to become a millionaire. And that is already pushing it heavily with $100 per token for a market cap of $35B.

0x63C05706b511F89F490d627ddcAe41E7f356587c
Thanks, fellas

23 y/o white guy

Don't know what's with the ID

>tfw missed the moon mission

Nice ID tag bro

double 150 link please good sir

0x288a14ed0d5ba3340d6f32dc34968da329d08bb1

What news?

I'll be moving it from Merkatox to MEW, you can check the adress
Merkatox has a 10 LINK fee for this, though

etherscan.io/tx/0x0b0afcdb9e0a9eae7dd6693f136d96ad1738e3a502ca06673f9df6ee2c8ac632

I didn't come here to beg, I wanted to express I was fed up with the FUD
Regarding the ID, I wasn't home when I posted the OP, I actually went downstairs to try and catch the connection, but it seems that router was restarted, I guess

LINK is getting back into moonlanding position! Don't believe the fudders!

THE RED WALL IS COMING BRACE FOR IMPACT

>went from 32m to 100m+
>moon
TOP FUCKING KEK.
If it won't go up to at least 500m+ then I'm quitting crypto. SIBOS is is like 16 days from now and LINK is only popular on Veeky Forums barely anyone knows about it's existence except for researching investors. Possible Poloniex/Bitfinex listing and some official twitter shilling. You guys have not seen shit yet...

SIBOS will give it more exposure, reddit might look into it eventually.
It is still on very few exchanges.
This thing is going to continue to rise.

$10 is obviously way down the track. By Christmas the top 25 coins will probably have MC's over 1 billion. It is not unreasonable for Chainlink to be top 25 by then. Chainlink has a product 3.5 years in the making. It is waiting for the smart contract paradigm to mature and banks to use the smartoracle product. Considering it is partnering with SWIFT, in essence, this is not too far away. Incredible potential.

lmao

Buy my first Link on ED. Man this sight is kind of nerve racking. Took hours for my deposit to go through last night, and this morning for 10 minutes I thought all my funds were totally gone until they somehow just appeared out of nowhere. Link can be stored in MEW with no issues, yes?

you are a retard for not using binance

yup

What wallets hold Chainlink?

I have .5 BTC, and about $500 in ETH/Dash/LTC.

Should I sell Dash and buy more Link?

myetherwallet

>10€
Ayyyyy

I'll have to figure these things out on my own. Basically was panic buying.

Fuck I do have a Binance account and completely forgot. Yeah I'll be using that.

Moonlink is mooning!

10euros, wtf man sort yourself out