Anyone else find it weird that most of us got into crypto back in march?

Anyone else find it weird that most of us got into crypto back in march?

What shilled us into it collectively?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/mfKw7eu
magacoin.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fate

bought a few eth because of the harold memes

I wish I bought more

Sincere thank you to the Veeky Forums user that came to /pol/ to let us in on eth when it was $10

Easy.
USA had presidential election and we were lurking pol. Then suddenly ethereum got shilled hard on pol which brought us to biz. Here on biz everything started.

Not even doubting that

I'm just glad biz broke me free from /pol/

I started buying steroids last year with bitcoin. Never would have heard of it otherwise. Always saw ethereum on my coinbase account. Back in March I saw it going up a ton. Decided to throw 3k at it for 20$/eth. Found biz later on in the summer. Steroids ruined my life but allowed me to become NEET

It's a bad sign that crypto is in about to burst it's bubble.

coincidence doesnt exist. only fate.

And b brought us to pol didn't it? It's evolution of a Veeky Forums user

same reason asians always hang out with asians in highschool

>tfw only got into the cryptomeme today
>tfw too late for me to jump into the rockets to the moon

Will I make it? Any success stories of people making it?

Spooky this is my same track also. I'm telling you that global mind control shit is real

It's worse than you think.

This... Oh god, this.

I never went on /pol/ before the election, had perfect mental health, and only hated specific people.

Thankfully, I'm finally off that fucking board. But at what cost? I now have autism and hate huge swathes of the human population. Surely, this is no way for man to live.

i was on pol alot , dont know how i missed the eth threads in march

I got my first job and I finally got a credit card to buy some. I knew about it since 2012.

Bought eth at $5, almost sold when it was $18, sold at $12

:(

We are fully controlled and had to buy crypto cause if neets start, normies think it's good but in reality it is a long planed absolute surveillance tool and money control. Yea whatever

March 30th

R9k made me 100k

Thanks

Lol, the same shit happened to me except i started buying other drugs of the deepweb. I eventually joined an ethereum chat on kik where Veeky Forums was shilled, and here i am six months later

It was the Japan announcement for me

AMD stocks.
More specifically /g/ and ETH shilling.

>I now have autism and hate huge swathes of the human population.

I started hating most of the population back in 1990, way before Veeky Forums. 27 years later, and I still hate the same amount of the population. Veeky Forums gave me a place to talk with like minded people.

>Had BTC since 2013.
>Had a widget on my Lumia that displayed BTC size on the desktop.
>Suddenly it goes from $500 to $1500
I had to see what's up. Sent $3000 to the bank to buy ETH @ $40. By the time the money arrived @ Kraken ETH was $110. FOMO-d in anyway. No ragrets.

Speak for yourself newfag

btc price*

Polaris announced and gpu price spiked

The ETH moon of course.
On the normie side I ever hear of bitcoin from the fucked up chicks on tinder who used it to buy drugs

Man I love Kaypea

I just remember my buddy telling me about it and I just threw in 5k
hooked ever since

My brother told me about ETH over a year before then, but I never bought in. I kept watching the charts though. When I saw it went to $40 in April, I wondered what the hell happened. I looked it up and saw the whole ethereum enterprise alliance thing. I figured it would grow like bitcoin did, so I threw most of bank account into buying ETH around $45. Since then, I've been on Veeky Forums whenever I have free time looking for the next thing to buy.

All of us poorfags in the robinhood thread who ironically bought ETH in January saw that the gains are much better in crypto for poorfags and portfoliolets.

October 2015, a friend shilled me about crypto. Everything was slow back then. It turns out dad knew about crypto but didn't tell me because he thought it was just gambling.

Came here because of US national debt. 20 trillion = GDP, 90 trillion counting unfunded liabilities and other stuff. The global finnancial systems are in for a rude awakening. Crypto is an ideal hedge against fiat. One Venezula Bolivar = 1 Satoshi.

We are part of the future here. We are all going to make it. :')

Get on the MAGA train with us. We just got listed. Be sure to get on Discord!

discordapp.com/invite/mfKw7eu

magacoin.org

I've been aware of biz for ages, and in crypto for longer, but I first started hanging out here around the same time. It's weird, maybe it just reached critical mass to start really growing.

biz shilled me

how did it ruin your life

This
Also this

Was browsing /pol/ all through 2015/16
Started browsing Veeky Forums in 2017

Bought Ethereum on February 28 - the day that the EEA was announced.

Ride the tornado - never look back

Only arrived about 2 weeks ago, LINK was my first ICO. Heard about crypto mining spiking GPU prices on /g/, then heard about Veeky Forums and decided to check it out. Now I never go on /pol/ anymore, I've been wasting my time there when I could have been here making gains.

I'm a college kid with basically no income but I dumped 500€ of my savings to give it a try. I'll be working over the break just to have more money for crypto.

One of the drug dealers at my old high school posted a Vice video about ethereum on facebook and I decided to get into crypto.

If this isn't confirmation that normie are going to start dripping into the market I don't know what is

in a similar situation tight now, college kid with no income is it to late to get into crypto and how can I start without a credit card (cc not that common here in germany) ?

It's not too late imho, seems like we're just getting started. You can buy directly in Coinbase using a debit card, I did that through a third party my country has specifically so as to always mask my real card but that's up to you. Coinbase fees are shit though.

LINK has already made me more than 300€ of pure profit.

Heard of BTC in 2010, disregarded it.

Then in March 2017 I kept having dreams about bitcoin, did some research, woke up one night thinking I should go all-in ETH. I did. It went +40% the next day and I got hooked.

Funny thing is that I keep having dreams about a coin about 1-2 days before it goes up. Don't know wtf is happening, but can't really complain about it.

Who else is having some weird crypto dreams?