Is it possible to start trading with only 2btc?

is it possible to start trading with only 2btc?

yes

go all in into link

yes

That's more than enough. You've seen people making posts about starting with .05 btc and making nice gains, right? Fucking uncertain faggot.

im starting with .03 eth hope to grow it

don't listen to these guys, they're trolling

the MINIMUM you should be dealing with is 10 BTC. anything less than that don't bother.

That's way more than I'm starting with.

You should never start trading with more than you can afford to lose forever. Trading is a fucking gamble, look at this weekend's dip.

I made 4k last year from 6k on robinhood. now I'm prepared to put most of it into crypto. bad idea?

This guy is right.

Surely, everyone on biz started out with $40k+. Those who try starting with less always fail.

wow, you are a poor fag. minimum starting is 20 BTC, MINIMUM.

only if you chuck it all into obscure coins and hope they moon

but seriously, I was just thinking BTC. starting at 2 and trying to hit 2 by the time 2x is over, lots of opportunities next month.

Don't be a brainlet

trying to hit 3*

I have one ether and about 1/20 of a BTC...

How'd you start? What are you doing? Where can I educate myself?

How? I've only managed to increase my portfolio from 10k to 30k in 4 months... I'm bad at this. I'm buying like 1k worth of a ton of coins should I just pump it all into one?

it's fake you retard

>ETH
>PIVX
>XRP
>DGB
>ANTS/NEO
>OMG
>LINK
All of them went 10x.

Don't even bother with crypto if you can't afford 50BTC. That's the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM to make any decent gains you can make a living with.

I was in the OMG and NEO rise and that is the only reason why I made the money i did. I just never know if I should put a little money in a lot, or a lot of money in a few coins and hope they go 10x.

Link hasnt even 4x yet you retard

I started with 400 euro. made x2's here and there, tried diversifying. SPlit into 5 different things. It just slowed my gains down as my whole portfolio was gaining/losing in increments.

You are better off swing trading dates, buying new af rumours and selling news. I'm at ~ 12btc now, but i'd call it 11.5 since my LINK will prob go down.

2 btc is v solid base. Dont bother going in anything other than top 3 until you know what you're doing. Both LINK/ XRP has big dates in mid october, the former more so. TAAS has dividends coming early November. Few other dates you could watch out for. Obvs ETH and BTC have their metro/ forks coming. Don't go down the low marketcap altcoin rabbit hole just yet OP

The BARE MINIMUM to begin trading crypto is 100BTC, otherwise you'll never make it.

Don't fucking trade. You'll lose everything.

you can start with literally $50

what kind of retarded rule is that?
I started with 1.5btc in June
have 8 now

you prolly need about 300 btc to get your feet wet. fake sell walls on 50 top coins aint cheap. 300 and yourin the kiddie pool. get yourself 10k btc and your in the game

minimum is 21btc nigger

>buy 85 worth of btc in 2013 to buy modafinil online
>chicken out
>remember btc this year
>1850 dollars
>put into walton at 2
>tripled
>put into link at 21
>doubled

Holding the link though. Drugs, everyone.

Nope

Just keep your eyes open for real shilling, real opportunity. Seems to happen 2 or 3 times a month. If it seems right, go all in.

Examples since I started : moon coin, antshares, signatum, 0x, bat, link, GAS, Rdd, wtc

In between, during holding periods, keep half in usdt or nbt, and the other half diversified into coins you think will make decent slow gains. Monero, neo, ltc, eth.

You also need to watch macro. If btc peaks you sell everything and stop trading until you hit the bottom. Shorting is risky buy acceptable if you have confidence. I sold all at 5k and rebought at 3k. You can also buy ico's during the crash if they are going to release the tokens when you think the market is recovering (I bought 50 eth of link during the crash)

You didnt even have to post blockfolio to prove that info is legit.

That is exactly what you do.

If you get bored you can also day trade whatever altcoin has the highest orderbook volume.

I also like to buy low value stagnate coins and set an alert in blockfolio. Cheap and steady coins are whale pnd bait.

Yeah, I've gotten better at day trading whatever coin I all in on. I increased my link stack by 20% .

Same. Went heavy in OMG during the hype, and only focused on accumulating more OMG. Left it a while back and on LINK now. With some TAAS too.

yeah, it's definitely possible. i got pretty luck with my trades so far:
1btc into DNT sold at 10x
10btc into WTC sold at 3x
30btc into LINK presale and holding until 10x.

probably people here are poorfags who started with 10 bucks so yeah you can do it.

i need to have some guts and do shti like this. I bought some BTC/ETH like 4 months back and haven't done too much with it, mostly just held, dabbled in a few shitcoins but not for too much. Did buy like 20k LINK tho when it was like $0.18 tho so thats cool but besides that not much.

Guess it's risk vs reward mentality, if I just put huge part of my stack in something that moons, then don't get greedy and sell at 2-3x and do that a few times it can multiply pretty quick as in your case. The dream man

i'm really hoping LINK will 10x. i will make a post here showing my wallet with the 300 BTC if that happens.

I'm a poorfag living in a third world country. Just sent $15 to LINK right now... I still have over $40 to other coins (ETH, LTC and BAT)

I'd be more than happy if LINK goes 2-3x alone

19 KB JPG

(OP)#
Man; I started with like $200 to fuck around with in June this year. A few days after I bought BTC, ETH, ETC and STRAT, the market suffered the largest crash so far.

Instead of selling I laughed, because it was only $200 and of course inevitable that it tanks when I buy. I held and literally didn't even look at my poloniex account for like another 2 or 3 months at least.

I made around $2K from that, then turned it into $3.5K, and then turned it into $5K. Now I'm balls deep in OMG and ready to turn it into $10K.

Just have the foresight to be more patient than the dumb cunts around you and you're sweet.

10x at presale would be around .90 - 1USD

You thinking too small, but I understand your exit strategy.

If it blows past 1 USD with no resistance, I'll probably start offloading my positions around 1.50 USD

Lol i started with 0.188 , made about 2 bitcoins now and You ask if 2 btc is enough? LMAO

I started with $400 the day before the big crash from 2800 with 50% of my money in Digibyte. Ive still managed to trade myself back up to 3k.

Your starting with about 20x what i started with, so you should be able to get to 60k in a few months with a little luck.

Any advice tripmaster?