Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*ruins your board
Ftfy

I am from pol too and I agree.

t. White boi

Komm süsser thot

I think it is lazy for men to blame sloots for ruining society when they are the ones enabling it. When the old ladies decades ago were saying that "you know, this degeneracy thing is bad, let's keep our traditional values", no one listened to them and preferred to listen to Hugh Heffner instead..

Take a look at what Tacitus wrote about the Ancient Germans.

>The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband. No one in Germany laughs at vice, nor do they call it the fashion to corrupt and to be corrupted.

Is this the same for modern men?

>The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband. No one in Germany laughs at vice, nor do they call it the fashion to corrupt and to be corrupted.
And look at Germanic nations now. Jewish culture is a hell of a drug.

>Take a look at what Tacitus wrote about the Ancient Germans.

Ancient Germanics, stop being stupid

Men are doing what they have always been doing. Gaining status and trying to access hot pussy.

Women on the other hand are doing something completely different today than what they have done for most of history.

Yet the Roman Empire fell and the Germananics rose to become the great powers in Europe

Uh, that's his point.

Troll or ignorant?
What is the deal with people thinking everyone in every era always behaved like Americans after the 1970's?

He was praising the Germans, in this case.

>some social fad is ruining the world again episode

Dude in the middle ages it was incredibly common for young people to impregnate first, get married after

E.g hunting hot pussy.

Not really against what I said.

I don't get.

Women back then were hunting for cock too

Thoughts (no pun intended) on arranged marriages? Can patriarchy and arranged marraiges save Western civilization from the Eternal Vaginal Jew?

Roastie hate thread XDDD

Arranged marriage leads to crippling social autism and a sexually repressed underclass of men who gang rape at the drop of a hat and engage in sexually deviant behaviors to cope a la India or the hajjis.

>Germans

Germanics*, retards

GERMANICS!!

germans =/= germanics

Butt arrranged marriages aren't unique to India, and 75% of all long term marriages are practically still "arranged" in the West today anyway eg "lemme introduce you to my friend xD"

*makes you happy only with a picture of her beautiful body*

*makes you feel something in your empty life*

women are wonderful, thanks god for creating theM

people like you still would not get laid tho

I get laid but a return to mass arranged marriages would ensure way more people get laid the only incels who would exist would be the severely deformed.

Never heard that at the institute of European ethnology.

But luckily I then had a great seminar discussion about the Jewish identity movement in the 16th century.

>Introducing a friend to someone they may develop a romantic relationship with or might as well not even agree to a date with or even talk to them if they don't want to since there is no compromise at all
>Somehow comparable to an arranged marriage
Are you retarded?

She's hot

Well it's definitely "comparable". Why are you so angry? Like it or not a large if not overwhelming number of long term relationships even in our modern era are still formed through people matching their friends up.

Seriously fuck off.
Everyone knows and no one cares.
This is actually worse than bugsposting.

Saged
Reported

>give women the right to vote , expanding the scope of populism beyond what you thought it could
>Now any kind of pathos based appeal is 100 times more effective since women score far higher in trait agreeableness and neuroticism than men
>People want me to believe this is good thing because "da voice of da pepul is always rite"
Too bad most of Veeky Forums is filled with pseuds who know nothing about human behavior

Plato and Aristotle already thought that democracy was the worst possible system of government, and they didn't even imagine that women or hostile rent-seeking aliens would be allowed to vote. That would have amounted to sheer insanity to them, like eating your own shit.

You're referring to phone, I assume.

What's ruining a civilization? Women being whores? No, women are fine, it's you.

Reminder that Aristophanes is required Veeky Forums reading
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Pretty sure he is talking about women's suffrage

Dumb phoneposter

When can we purge /pol/tards from this board, once again?