Who is your favourite philosopher, Veeky Forums?

Who is your favourite philosopher, Veeky Forums?

Excluding Evola and Molyneux

I like his contributions to pragmatism and aristotelianism.

Jordan Peterson and Ariestotals.

Satre

this goy. 'jestem jaki jestem'. truer words were never spoken

Literally who.

Kierkegaard, Jean-Paul Sartre, Dostoyevsky, Spinoza.

Charles Young.

Joseph De Maistre
>Tfw I see an egalitarian

"I will simply point out the error of principle that has provided the foundation of this constitution and that has led the French astray since the first moment of their revolution.

The constitution of 1795, like its predecessors, has been drawn up for Man. Now, there is no such thing in the world as Man. In the course of my life, I have seen Frenchmen, Italians, Russians, etc.; I am even aware, thanks to Montesquieu, that one can be a Persian. But, as for Man, I declare that I have never met him in my life. If he exists, I certainly have no knowledge of him.

....This constitution is capable of being applied to all human communities from China to Geneva. But a constitution which is made for all nations is made for none: it is a pure abstraction, a school exercise whose purpose is to exercise the mind in accordance with a hypothetical ideal, and which ought to be addressed to Man, in the imaginary places which he inhabits....

What is a constitution? Is it not the solution to the following problem: to find the laws that are fitting for a particular nation, given its population, its customs, its religion, its geographical situation, its political relations, its wealth, and its good and bad qualities?

Now, this problem is not addressed at all by the Constitution of 1795, which is concerned only with Man."

ancient: Heraclitus
medieval: Ibn Zakariya al Razi
modern: Hegel
contemporary: Koz

Poor bait

Unironically Stirner. He's a remarkably consistent philosopher that offers a perfect piece of intellectual foundation upon which to build authentic ideals and values.

Gr8 B8 M8

garl margs :D

Why didn't Foucault just philosophize his way out of not dying from a preventable disease like AIDS?

Or was it one of those clever-silly ">tfw too smart to not die of a preventable STD" things

>contemporary: Koz

The Chaddest philosopher of all time

>forced marriage and forced religion is ((culture))
Litteraly only muslim-tier cultures have a problem with universal human rights.

E-celeb fans need to fuck off. You are AI, ads for these fucking people. Do you think they give a trap about you? All they see is dollar signs and you as a sucker.

Was it worm or squid?