Serial Killer Thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christman_Genipperteinga
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Niers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Kohlhepp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah yes, The Startled Astronaut Killer.

I remember that greentext from a while ago, about the guy that bragged to the Stalker to come to his house so he would beat him, only to latter found him in his house raping his girlfriend and forcing the guy to watch.

Wait what the fuck
Is this some /x/ bullshit

How coem you don't hear that much about serial killers these days?

Are mass shooters the new serial killers?

It seems that yes

This topic? I guess it's an overlap of /x/ and Veeky Forums, with cultist/ritualistic killers like Richard Ramírez and Pedro Pablo Mesías Nakada Ludeña being more on the /x/ side.
Still not as /x/ as phantom time theory.

What is the spoopiest killer and why is it Son of Sam?

This is one of the most interesting ones I've found on my Wikipedia travels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christman_Genipperteinga

On Princess Peach's secret service.jpg

How is he spooky? They caught him and he's now a repentant Christian.

>Berkowitz claimed he felt particular anger due to his lack of success with women, and thus singled out attractive young women as victims.
Every time

There's one in Long Island.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ

EARONS is extra frightening to me, the idea of home invasions like that spook me more than any other kind of serial killer

Probably because more camera surveillance and advances in forensics make it nearly impossible to get away with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Niers

because
>mass shooting is easier than serial killing for someone who's just insane
>improved mental health care means fewer untreated schizophrenics wandering around
>the FBI no longer reports on serial killers until they get caught, deflating the amount of known active killers
>increased quality and quantity of violent media means potential serial killers are now telling people to kill themselves on Xbox Live instead of strangling prostitutes
there are probably other factors I can't think of right now, but that's the quick rundown

Here is one that got caught last year near me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Kohlhepp

What do you lads think of this smug arsehole

So overrated. Everyone acts like he's some genius, but he only has 3 confirmed kills.

> we have no idea how many he truly killed

Every killer inflates their kill count. Granted the "kill kits" were interesting, he just wasn't the mad genius everyone makes him out to be.

there's shitloads of nigger serial killers in chicago etc, but it's gang related so nobody cares, also niggers

also there's tonnes of modern serial killers

Yes, they preferred outlet for not getting laid is now to shoot up places instead of killing women.

Nope. This is criminology stuff.

Wineville Chicken Coop Killer

Salamander Man?