History of farting

What are some of the most important farts in history? We all know about the ancient Sumerian joke about women farting in their husbands' laps (hot desu), but what are others? Did an important diplomatic marriage break up because of farts? Did some negotiations ever break because of poorly timed flatulence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatulist
youtu.be/C78HBp-Youk
youtube.com/watch?v=pXlnUaun1J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hitler probably farted at some point

mozart

Interesting factoid the Kim family that rules The One True Korea is the only family that has never farted as they do not lower themselves by having buttholes

[citation needed]

Last dying fart of Julius Caesar, which we all now breathe in. Atom by atom.

Also:

"fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole."
- James Joyce

>you will never be a professional farter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatulist

t capitalist imperialist dog

xD

that monster

He-gassen
Flatulence war in Japan in the XII century from Abbot Tōba Sōjō

also Hidetake legend
the man who became rich and famous with his farts in the XIV century and died from a poisonous caused diarrhea

Quality thread everyone

and don't forget

"It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also."

>Not to be confused with Flautist.
Kek.

Beria was supposedly good at winning farting competitions.

Why

>"fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole."
>- James Joyce

>tfw it's real

Farts are one of the causes of global warming.

Every time a livestock animal farts, a little bit more methane, a greenhouse gas, is released into the atmosphere.

>His Rectum Opus??

Lol I think I know what you're talking about!

youtu.be/C78HBp-Youk

I don't remember who the noble was exactly but the french expression "bon vent" meaning good riddance and literally good wind is said to come from some guy farting in presence of a king and having to exile himself.

>He doesn't know about Dear Leader's collection of bottled farts for revolutionary purposes
>He will never visit pyongyang and sniff Kimmies fecal mist

yo, he gassen my nigga

What

THE STATE

One of the buildups to the Jewish Revolt in 68-70 AD was a Roman auxiliary farting during a Passover Seder, and led to a riot of pissed off Jews and caused the deaths of over 10,000 civilians

this thread

lmao @ running and farting at the same time

BLAP RBLAP PLAP BLAP BLAP

youtube.com/watch?v=pXlnUaun1J0

>Using shields to block the farts.

This is fucking incredible.

I'm dead

Do you think Mozart would like farting on a lady that's in the process of lecking his arsch?

Pathetic.

Anne Frank farting on Charles II while pregnant

What the fuck, he actually wrote this

>Irish

Holy shit, this hasn't aged a bit.

Italian merchants in the middle ages farted profusely and without abandon. It is little wonder that that the reserved Greeks eventually burned down the Italian quarters in Constantinople

wasn't the first recorded joke in history a fart joke?

lel

kek

>Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird!