Veeky Forums game

This seems like a good game for Veeky Forums but nobody plays on the North American servers. It's free so pls populate it. It seems to be reasonably historically accurate as well. I don't know much about Chinese history but most of the Roman stuff seems to be accurate except for a few things.

No. I only play age of empires 2

I think I need to find another RTS.
Some people might find the fantasy elements introduced since the HD release cool, but I will probably never make my peace with such kind of balancing.

What are some video games set in the Pacific Theatre? The only ones l know are World at War and Rising Storm.

You could try one of the men of war games

pls play this game on North American servers it is very good and also Veeky Forums related

So is this a strategy game or what? The Stem screenshots are super close, and the units seem really detailed.

>fantasy elements
For example?

It is 3rd person combat similar to Chivalry or For Honor but you also command a unit of soldiers and make use of positioning, formations, and abilities (like charging or javelin volleys). There are multiple different modes like siege battles, 1v1 duels, and command mode where you and other players take your lads and fight other players and their units.

Let's take the Malians:
>inf is bulletproof
>Universities research 80% faster
>Gbetos
desu, I wasn't quite honest, the balancing is pretty shit since AC (introduction of fire galley, every addon only bring top tier civs (the non-nerfed Mali bonus wood bonus which also applied to farms is just the Teutons bonus+free gold mining upgrades))
Also too much ranged melee inf/cav, only insanely offensive civs with ridicilously fast UUs.

HOLY HECK

SOLD
O
L
D

Please help populate the North American servers

I'm a Europoor, bud.

The lag wasn't bad at all when I (a burger) was playing on the euro servers so pls just try to help populate the burger servers. This game is so fun but nobody knows about it thus the NA servers are barren.

Think of Mount and Blade warband commander mode in a chinese setting. Except this is online and bloated with grind up your ass.
The game is pretty okay but the grind and the lack of population doesn't help at all, I think the chinks just dive bombed the game on reviews too making it realy unappealing for any brain dead moron who pays attentions tor eviews. Game also suffers from p2w shit since really good generals can be bought through DLC and shit.
>similar to Chivalry or For Honor
Really nigga? it's based on Warband

But the combat is similar to those games in that it involves swinging and blocking from specific directions.

Am I wrong? I never said it was exactly the same I just said it was similar which it is.

so chink warband?
why should I play this when I can just play Warband with mods that has no P2W grind

What you said is exactly what Warband is
The game actually does a few things better than Warband. I believe the game is dead on the west, the developers were so shit at fixing it when it had a high population that it's completely lost.
If you see in the webm I posted, it had a really good polearm moveset, not just polearms but it has a really good moveset on all weapons and the moutned combat is far better than in Warband. Another thing it has over Warband is that the weight of weapons affects your blocking, you may be able to block an attack from a hammer with your knife but you will be stunned and open to attacks, this is not present in Warband in an explicit way, where blocking something big just gives you a delay on blocking but with no noticeable animation feed back.
It has a pretty good weapon variety, I dare say more than Warband since it has crazy shit like crystal balls, and the siege mod can be pretty damn fun, or it was when people palyed.

Has anyone on board popularized a good China-mocking meme yet? I'd like to submit WE WUZ WANGZ for the consideration of the thread.

This isn't really relevant to your thread OP, just felt I should mention it here.

it would be very easy to start a comfy Veeky Forums colony on the NA servers