What do you think of r/Debate Fascism?

What do you think of r/Debate Fascism?
pic unrelated

I used to post there when I was entertaining fascism.

To clarify, this was when I was 14 and had no understanding of politics and also frequented /pol/. Now I am a staunch libertarian.

Not trying to shit fling. But I'm the same, except the switch was from libertarianism to direction of fascism (though certainly not fascism). Still have big respect for many libertarian thinkers and defend libertarians from anti private property retards though. I just see it as almost utopian in a sense

its much worse than r/Debate Anarcho-Fascism

It isn't history related, this isn't /pol/

Okay but entertain this: fuck off

>Now I am a staunch libertarian
so now youre 15?

>Anarco
>Facism
Stop right there.

Libertarians are no less puerile than fascists.

Unironically a pretty good political discussion board, weird coming out of r*ddit.
Lots of weird opinions, on both sides, that I don't agree with. But lots of interesting perspectives and opinions. Also pretty respectful. What /p*l/ should be like.
>anarcho-anything
>not a failure
Stop right there.

Every man functions as his own dictator, prole and gestapo, basically. It's honestly the best system.

more importantly, why is his utter shit?

But in an anarcho-fascist society, who will build the railways?

>Now I am a staunch libertarian.

>Staunch Libertarian
MUH FREEDOMZ

I don't walk around with a big black buttplugg up my anus on a daily so I'm unfamiliar with reddit and the boards on it.

You still have to be 18 to post here.

>people are too stupid to make their own decisions

You have to be 18 to post here kiddo

Haha I disagree with your beliefs so you're young!!! Epic

Go ask them. This isn't fucking Reddit. No one here knows your different "subs" or whatever the fuck.

You see, my problem isn't that you're young, my irk is that you used to post on reddit, and you actually think that we are going to take you seriously after telling us that.
Seriously, reddit/tmblr is the modern Gaia with the problem that redditors aren't immediatelly banned.

One of the better political subreddits.

Everyone builds their own railways

>you used to post on reddit
>8 years ago
Ok

Not him, but... while it's true that image boards are essentially superior to Reddit because directed acyclic graphs are more general than trees and having to parse the comment graph yourself rather than having the relationships displayed for you encourages a higher level of thought, and while it is true that the lighter censorship makes image boards superior, nonetheless it is also the case that Reddit has a lot of good content. While many of the more popular subreddits have a very low average content quality level, Reddit is huge and there's also some high quality stuff there.

Is this a real thing, first i've heard of it
Take it a step further and just view all other people and their governments/things they build as illusions and teach people to ignore them so we all just live peacefully in our heads

>anarchofascism

I'm lost here.

B T F O
T
F
O