I only have 15,000 LINK. I will not be able to buy any more until November. Will I make it biz?

I only have 15,000 LINK. I will not be able to buy any more until November. Will I make it biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes nigger i have 5k we are all gonna make it

I have 14k LINK and if I can get like 5+ BTC out of this, I would be extremely happy.

Do some analysis instead of asking for hand holding.

Look at market caps and compare. Read the whitepaper. Look at what SWIFT is and the volume of bond trading.

You also haven't defined making it.

>25k link holding for $10

I will never ever say "I made it".
Only wagecucks think like that. I will always greed for more. This is how you become rich. I will always feed my unsatisfiable hunger for more

going in and buying 4k (all i can afford)

No.

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH

We're gonna be fine!

do i fund my binance account with BTC from ie Coinbase then trade BTC for other coins? I can't seem to find the option to deposit fiat currency

I only have 1.1k Link :(

>tfw only 1400 LINK
true poorfags assemble

>tfw officially lowest confirmed Link holdings so far

5k link here. had 20 but sold 15 pretty fucking low at a small profit. shit man

yes, but i would go with eth. it takes btc like an hour to transfer. once your eth is on binance then you can buy LINKs and if you want to day trade then trade the btc/link pair because it has a higher volume.

>tfw only 170 link
fucking poor life

thanks for your reply im in it for the moon mission and holding in other coins. no day trading here. i appreciate your helpful advice user best of luck

It'll fuel future moon missions user, just keep your ear to the grapevine

>tfw 2k Link
I'm hopefully going to be able to pay off university in a few years time if it out performs.

np m8, we're all gonna make it even if we buy at this current price. sibos is still 2 weeks away.

>having hands this weak

I want to link but I've got like .17 in QTUM for a potential moon on the flip. Should I stop being a faggot and go all-in on LINK? It's either the next wojack or a mars mission. I've only got 780 of em like a fucking poorfag.

I really like their technology proposal, it makes sense, but why do all crypto startups have shit grammar?

amen brother

I really hope so, I don't want to wagecuck ever again