Dumped this shitcoin today

Thoughts? We have new mooncoins in town

HAHAHHAHAH its about to moon

Same, and bought LINK with it.

This.

You dumped at absolutely the wrong time.

>down 2% in a sea of green on Bittex OK

Heres a pink wojak for you sir. Report back with it in a new thread when OMG is $25. buy high sell low Veeky Forums never change

I love seeing September news kiddies get shaken off like the weak hands they are.

Stock up on pink wojaks you fucking idiots. The proof of moon is out there. You could find it. But you won't.

bought at 7$ , don't want to hold a lot of capital locked up thank you sir

lol you dunce

I'm already up 15%, meanwhile OMG stays at the same price.

Going to dump it soon for the wanchain ICO.

Love posts like these, the hype kids are finally out. You cunts fucked everything up anyway

The angry replies here shows me I was right. Nothing is easier to spot than sad baghodlers

Call me when LINK is 1$

I have some, not really sure what to make of it. Thought about selling it for more Link but I guess I'll hodl.

you did well user

OMG ran out of gas weeks ago and now will now enter a longish downtrend

lol at ppl being literally married to their coins

that's what I like by trading hyped coins, I don't care about whitepapers, advisors or whatever i just trade volume until we have confirmed downtred(3 days without higher higs or so) then just put stop loss above your buy in price and you have a lambo factory

september news has already come
btc drop and whales did a good job of suppressing growth... and its was of those moments where "le news is priced in" meme kind of applies.

fomo linkiddies chasing after muh swift demo means bank partnership moon mission yet they are too fucking stupid to realize who omg just parented up with (banks)
lmao

So salty.

What the fuck is going on?

RIP skateboard coin

People realise that. AT best, OMG will go by 20%. You realise that LINK literally went 16% in the past half hour right?

Play the numbers and growth possibility you dope.

Mysterious whale mooning strategy

Seriously, this is mooning today.

What happens when you mislead investors

salty about what exactly? my already 9x gains? eventually my 300x gains?
lmao. i love when poorfags who literally cant afford to diversify act all smug about going all in on fomo pumps.

Huh? In my other post I said that I'm still holding OMG. kek.

>You realise that LINK literally went 16% in the past half hour right?
and zec went 56% in an hour two days ago. whats your point.

Your kiddie gains on the pnd chainlink won't even approach the eventual value of OMG and its dividends.

But you're too fucking retarded to understand why it's going to happen. So enjoy your day trading gambling

This. you fucking retards. I bet none of you have had a master node like dash or something that pays you fucking dividends for just holding it. Everyone on this board just trades pnd shitcoins. The real big boys know what they're doing. thats why omg hasn't even gotten close to falling under 200k sats. bc people are holding and accumulating for that free money in dividends later.

NO NO NO NO NO DONT SELL SIR! BIG COLLABORATION BIG PARTNERSHIP, SEE LOGO SEE STICKER! VITALIK HELP HELP HEKP HELP !!

You're retarded

Only coin to rival this in upside is WTC and ChainLink

JUNE is retard and you as well for following him. The product is faaaar from being here, you will probably never see anyone using OMISEGO until mid-2018 yet its valued at 1b$. There is nothing more unprofessional than showing off his apple sticker everywhere as well as retweeting apple emojis.

Brainlet I hope you hold bags when it goes back down to 6usd

You are the fucking retard when you believe that stickers on someones personal skateboard implicate a partnership

Yeah sure, its the stickers+ the tweets+ the tweet about " a big news in september". A professional would have shut down the rumors right away in order not to hurt the investors

The tweets were never about "big news"

it went like this:
tweet 1 - meeting with vitalik or smth and said news coming soon
tweet 2 - here are news about airdrop but this is not "the news" (as in not the one referred to in the previous tweet)

I agree with you that it was stupid to not shut the rumor down but then again I guess Jun doesn't spend all his time frogposting on biz and didn't realize how big the rumor had gotten. Anyway, doesn't mean the coin is not very good. Just a little slow for now

Walton's entire use cases is contained with ChainLink

>make some gains
>sell some LINK to rebuy OMG

Whats the problem? OMG is STILL at 23k sats. And apparently it will stay there for a little bit more, since there are no news coming up.

Am I wrong?

Sold half for LINK, so hopefully LINK pumps good before OMG moons so i can jump from one moon to the other.